Flow Motors of Winston-Salem

Used 888-685-1884
Service 888-693-9028

Flow Audi

by from Winston Salem NC |

Terrible customer service. My 2012 Audi has two holes in the floorboard. My high heel shoe went completely through the fiberglass. I was advised by manager Melissa that the Audi rep named Joe needed to see the damage. He travels to Winston Salem every 30-60 days. The dealership took pictures but this is not enough. I have clients in my car on a daily basis and the damage looks terrible. I called the Audi General Manager Alex twice but he has not returned my call. Prior to purchasing the Audi I purchased two new automobiles from Flow Lexus. They had superior customer service. I would not have to wait on a unknown date to have my vehicle looked at by someone that only comes to town every couple of months. The worst part is that my calls to the GM have been ignored. This will be the last Audi I own.

Flow Motors of Winston-Salem responded to this review

August 29, 2014

Brandi- I sincerely apologize for missing the opportunity to reach out and try to help with this situation more directly. It is my understanding that we have a date scheduled with you to bring your vehicle in for inspection to provide a resolution to your concern. I look forward to helping you get this concern corrected. Please feel free to reach out to me directly should you need anything further. Thanks Alex Alex Paschold General Manager 336-723-3524

not my choice for a dealership

by from germanton, nc |

I purchased a 2011 CRV at this dealership at the start of this year, and it took 5 1/2 hours at the dealership to do the paperwork and get off the lot with my car. I recently took it in for the first oil change (though my car had only been driven 1000 miles- as I was getting ready for a long trip)- on a Sunday night and did the night time drop off, filling out the form with what I wanted done ( oil and filter change, oil additive program, if they had one, wash and wax, apply headlight covers, and repair back seat headrest that the dealership had broken on a prior visit to find out how to remove the headrest for doggie seat covers I had ordered). On the form, I specified that I wanted price quotes, but I was never called. They had my car from Sunday night through Wednesday near closing time. When I arrived to pick up my car, there was one man in the repair shop and no other customers present. When he finished whatever he was doing, he asked what name and who had worked on my vehicle, and I told him, and it took nearly twenty minutes for him and another man to find my car. My paperwork had another person's name on it- another local resident's name, but it was my bill. My headlight covers were not put on properly and had bubbles under them, meaning they are ruined and need replacing. Worse yet, I was charged $110 dollars to put them on. The $89 car wash/wax was shoddy as my wheels were filthy. No one was there to talk to about my paperwork's being messed up or the botched detail or headlights, so I called both the man who did the detail and the service director over the next couple of days and left messages to each to please call me. No one ever has.I went to the website online to find the contact area and wrote there, too, but I have never received a response. I do not intend to continue to get service at this dealership and hope to find the one on the north side of town more caring toward their customers.

Flow Motors of Winston-Salem responded to this review

August 14, 2014

Karie, We apologize for any inconvenience or problem you had with our service department. I am happy to hear we have already setup a time to meet with you about this experience next week. Please let us know if anything changes with our plans. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. Greg Ralston General Manager

Great experience buying a car

by from Cary, NC |

We'd been looking for a car for our son who has a physical disability, do car shopping takes on some added complexity. We found the TSX Wagon, and tried to buy one here in Cary, but the dealers were asking above market prices for them. We found a perfect wagon online, emailed them through Cars.com and had a phone call back in minutes from a "customer advocate." We scheduled an appt for a few days later, drove over, drove the car and it was everything that was claimed. They even threw in a rubber mat for the back and gave us a way better price than dealers in the Triangle. And we were treated wonderfully by the staff. No pressure and no silliness. Special thanks to Mark Close!

No Flow

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

The salesperson at Flow Subaru was very accomodating during the sale. However the service department is completely dysfunctional. They failed to book loaners during warranty repairs and even failed to book appointments. They failed to complete all requested repairs during a visit, resulting in return visits. They failed to test and verify attempted repairs had been successful, also resulting in return visits. They would not put a serious effort into diagnosing and troubleshooting an intermittent, recurring defect because they could not "duplicate the concern". And when I was at the end of my rope with the defects and the service department, that salesperson who was so engaged during the sale would not serve as an advocate to reach a responsible resolution. Please do yourself a favor and take your business elsewhere.

Terrible service from Un-knowledgeable staff

by from Ridgeway, VA |

I bought my car at an out of town dealership but chose Flow VW of Winston-Salem to do all of the service form day one. The staff, particularly Andy, was condescending and argumentative at every turn. Early on we had issues with a water leak in the vehicle, which he assured us had been taken care of. When I returned to pick up the car, the headliner was still stained from the water. He proceeded to argue with me that there was no stain when there clearly was. On other occasions, I would take my Tiguan for regularly scheduled maintenance and the staff would ask me what was due on my car for this mile service. They claimed that because it was a newer vehicle they really had not had much experience with servicing them and therefore, didn't know what to do. They changed my spark plugs at the wrong service and expected me to absorb the cost of getting the car back on schedule. When the car had an $1100 break down at 62k miles, the service department said that it was to be expected for things to break at 60k miles...funny, the salesmen don't share this information with you when you buy a VW! Needless to say, I am getting rid of this headache and I will NEVER own another VW!