Mid-State Toyota

1636 E Dixie Dr, Asheboro, NC 27205

New 877-570-9853
Used 877-824-8862
Service 888-396-3083

Make the short drive down highway 64 "Your neighborhood Toyota Store"

WILLIAM BYATT

by from RANDLEMAN NC |

I WENT TO MANY DEALERSHIPS AND GOT TURNED DOWN.. BUT BILLY @ MIDSTATE GOT ME APPROVED IN 10 MINUTES..

customer respect

by from burlington nc |

Being greeted by the service manger and called bud is not my idea of respect, Mr is the correct way to address a customer, I do not, the service manger personal and do not care, but I would like to be treated with respect!

Frank Anderson great salesman

by from Marion, sc |

Frank Anderson is a very honest and straight forward salesman. He went out of his way to contact me, even though I do not keep regular office hours! He responded to all of my questions, well after the dealership was closed. He was the only salesman who offered to have someone come and pick me up. I live 2 1/2 hours from the dealership, you can't ask for better care than that! My new truck is the absolute bomb! I could not be happier! Thank you Frank!

great sale experience

by from thomasville n.c. |

my wife and I bought a new 2013 Avalon from mid state Toyota,the sale associate gave me a reasonable quote over the net,so we stop by the dealership,we spoke to the salesman he asked what it would take to sell us a new Toyota , we told him,and in less than fives minutes he agreed to our terms,easiest new car purchase ever,if your in the market for a new or used vehicle call midstate Toyota. ask for frank green.he will treat you right,wont waste your time.