Strider Buick GMC Subaru

(3.6) 5 Reviews

1011 E Dixie Dr,, Asheboro, NC 27203

nOT WHAT i EXPECTED FROM SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from ARCHDALE , NC 27263 |

I HAVE A 2006 G M C YUKON WITH A 6 DISC CD WHICH HAS LOCKED UP AND SENDS OUT A CODE N DISC . i CALLED 20TH OF FEB TALKED TO SERVICE WRITER COULD NOT TELL ME IF HE COULD REPAIR OR NOT NEVER HEARD OF THAT PROBLEM. FIRST MISTAKE I MADE BUT THIS IS A DEALER SHIP AND THEY SHOULD KNOW HOW TO REPAIR GMC PERIOD.... ILEFT CAR ALMOST HOUR LATER COME BACK SAID COULD NOT REPAIR STANDARD FOR DEALERSHIPS THEY ALWAYS NEED A PART.WHAT BOTHERS ME IS I HAD TO TELL THEM ABOUT BULLITIN BY G M C HOW TO REPAIR VECHIEL . THEY COULDN,T GET THE CD OUT SO ITS GET ANOTHER REBUILT RADIO . BUT THEY DID GO AHEAD A PROGRAM THE RADIO. WHY I DON'T KNOW. i'M OUT A 75.00 BILL I HAVE NO REPAIR . IF I GET IT REPAIRED GUESS WHAT IT HAS TO BE REPROGRAMED AGIN. ALL AND ALL I CAN'T WITH GOOD FEELINGS BRING THIS VEICH EVER. MR. RONALD S FLETCHER

Repeat customer

by from Asheboro, NC |

Recently purchased Nissan murano. Very pleased with purchase as always as this was our 5th vehicle we have bought from this dealer. Local customer with no reason to shop elsewhere due to variety, quality of service, and price.

Highly recommended

by from SC |

Very pleased with purchase. Car was as nice as all online pictures. Great price. Friendly staff and the purchase went very smoothly.

Great Buying Experience

by from NC |

I love my 2005 GMC truck. I searched for months for the perfect used truck. The truck was described to me perfectly both online and with a call to the internet manager. The internet manager actually told me the worst things he could find on the truck so there would be no surprises! A pleasurable buying experience from beginning to end at a great price!

Not fully forthcoming on vehicle history

by from Charlotte, NC |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Strider Buick GMC. While the condition of the vehicle was exactly as described, they were not completely forthcoming about some significant damage to the vehicle that was very evident but did not appear on the Carfax. While inspecting the vehicle it was very evident that the hood and both front quarter panels had been replaced. The car had been driven by the dealership finance manager for approximately one year, who was the second owner. In talking with the original owner, there had been only a minor light damage to the rear which did appear on the Carfax. It appears the car was in an accident while owned by the dealership finance manager, which was neither disclosed by the dealer nor did it appear on the Carfax. The repairs were of high quality and I ended up purchasing the vehicle anyway, but believe the dealer should have known and disclosed the damage history.

Strider Buick GMC Subaru responded to this review

August 17, 2013

Our Finance Mgr. bought the car when it was traded in to us by the original owner. It did not have any repairs while he owned it. We disclosed everything we knew of the car's history. The customer's opinion was that the vehicle had received prior repairs which we could not verify. We offered to let him have it checked by anyone of his choosing having raised the question of repairs prior to purchasing the car. Interesting that he purchased the car anyway.