Sandy Sansing Nissan

by from Cantonment, fl. |

We own two Nissans and always get great service at Sansing Nissan

Excellent Service and professionalism

by from Pensacola, Florida |

We own two Nissan Altimas (09 and 14). We have been please with the buying process and service department. Bo Pattison is our service representatve and has qalways shown professionalism in handling our service needs. I made an appointment to a recall done on the '14 and was in and out in 25 minutes.

May 19, 2014

Our Service and Sales departments work hard to provide the best customer service. We are happy that you have had a good experience with both departments. Thank you for purchasing and servicing both of your Altimas with us. We appreciate your business.

odis l brill

by from pace, fl |

bo patteson is a fine gentleman to work with, everything was great

May 19, 2014

Thank you for the review. We are pleased that you had a great experience.

5 family members own Nissans

by from Pensacola, FL |

Members of my family own 5 Nissans and bought them all from Sandy Sansing. Great experience with Scott Caputo, when we bought our 16 year old grand daughter a Nissan Sentra this year. Love the fact that he did not try to pressure us into buying a car the first day we started looking for one. Will return next year when we buy our grandson a car! Family members from ages 16-69 are well satisfied with the service and performance of our Nissans.

May 19, 2014

Thank you for the purchase of 5 Nissans from us for your family. We look forward to working with you again!

Not a good first impression

by from Pensacola, FL |

The dealer wanted to charge me $500 a month for a 20 grand car! Was shady about the interest rate at first but then disclosed it was very low when asked Trade in and good discount applied but they refused to break down why the car cost as much as a 30 grand one. Simply awful, exhausting experience.

June 17, 2013

Hi - I am sorry you had a negative experience at Sandy Sansing Nissan. Customer service is our top priority. Please contact Kelley Manning at 476-2480 to discuss the issue further. Thank you- Stephanie from Sandy Sansing Nissan

great customer service

by from pensacola, Fl |

As a first time car buyer, Sandy Sandsing made me feel very comfortable in making such a big decision. They have a huge selection of cars with great deals. Also, their customer service is great and I would recommend anyone to come here.

March 19, 2013

Hi - Thank you so much for your purchase of a car at Sandy Sansing Nissan. We are honored that you chose us as the place to buy your first car. We are glad you enjoyed your car buying experience. Enjoy your car, and please let us know if you need anything!

by from Pensacola, Fl |

Im writing this review basically to say thank you to Scott Caputo, our sales representative. When we arrived on our first visit, we were looking yes, but we were not there to initially buy a vehicle. We searched and went to various locations, and it got old having numerous salesmen come up to us and try to sweet talk and give the information that thought we would want to hear. We even had one representative try and finagle another vehicle from someone else just because it wasnt "clearly sold" as it had a white piece of paper in the window with handwritten sold on it.. How unprofessional! We went back to Sandy Sansing Nissan and my husband had spoke to someone on the phone prior to returning, he thought his name was Scott. So he asked for Scott, then we met Scott Caputo. He came out, introduced himself, and even called the salemsan that Steve had originally talked to, that was what I liked instantly. He wasnt there just to swoop in and claim the deal. The first rep was not available at the time. Our experience with Scott, left me with a thankful attitude and better disposition about car dealers. He wasnt pushy, nor did he make us feel unimportant just because we were not set on purchasing a vehicle that night. He showed us several vehicles, and after numerous attempts, finally found the truck we were looking at on the internet. Needless to say the next day after alot of discussion, we returned and Scott helped us make our way through the purchase of the truck we wanted. I love it and I would send others the Nissan location because of our experience. I just wanted to say thank you to the other representatives that helped entertain our three boys, while my husband was dealing with the purchase. My four yearl old can be a handful and they did not get frustrated or annoyed with them. Thank you Scott!

February 4, 2013

Hi - We are so glad that you a positive experience at Sandy Sansing Nissan. Customer service is our top priority. We hope you enjoy your new car, and please let us know if you need anything! Stephanie from Sandy Sansing Nissan

My experience

by from Defuniak Springs, Fl |

My overall experience with sandy sanding was wonderful! After doing my part with researching they made the buying a breeze. I initially starting my quest about 2 months ago. Last week I went over I was extremely excited once I arrived because of the huge selection. My salesman was Scott Cuputo I felt at ease with with him not pressured, because he actually had the customer in mind and I didn't feel like "another sale". When I'm ready for a new car it will be from sandy sansing.

January 2, 2013

We are glad you had a great experience at Sandy Sansing Nissan. We hope you enjoy your car, and please let us know if we can help you! Stephanie

Outstanding Service!

by from Crestview, FL |

After months of researching for vehicles and dealerships and even meeting with a few sales reps from different ones we were blessed enough to have met Scott Caputo a Sales Rep from Sandy Sansing Nissan in Pensacola, FL. He had outstanding customer service and was very professional. The whole process was smooth and timely! I'd definiteily refer him as well as Sandy Sansing Nissan to any friends and family in the market for an automobile.

January 2, 2013

We are so glad you had a great experience at Sandy Sansing Nissan. We hope you enjoy your car and please let us know if you need anything! Stephanie

Best Dealership in Pensacola

by from Pensacola, FL |

I found the truck I needed for my business at a great price and Scott the salesman helped my get the best financing and payments that I could afford. The transaction went very quickly and they didnt waste my time. Thank you, Nissan!

November 11, 2012

Hi - Thank you for your purchase! We are thrilled you had a positive experience at Sandy Sansing Nissan. We hope you enjoy your truck and please let us know if you need anything!