BMW Gallery of Norwell

Service 877-289-2970

The Art of Exceeding Expectations

2014 BMW X3 purchase

by from Abington, MA |

It was delightful to purchase my new 2014 BMW X3 from Fred Shaw of the Norwell Gallery. He was thoughtful in his approach, very informative and not pushy at all. He kept me up to date with phone calls and emails on the delivery status of my vehicle and made good recommendations as to the add on features..."he did not try to over sell me". I would highly recommend speaking with Fred Shaw if you are in the market for a BMW.

A Superior Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

I contacted the dealership via email after seeing a model I had been looking for on-line. I made the arrangements by phone and fax, flew up to Boston, was picked up, took delivery of the vehicle, and drove it home in a day. The whole process was efficient, professional, and extremely well-executed. The vehicle was ready and exactly as advertised. Although the dealership and my salesperson were busy, I was made to feel as if I were their only customer. A situation which might have been difficult went smoothly. My hat is off to the entire team.

BMW Gallery of Norwell responded to this review

August 19, 2014

Dear Randy, Thank you for taking the time to post an outstanding review about your experience at BMW Gallery Norwell it is exactly what we aim for. We work hard to provide an exceptional customer experience at all of our Gallery Group dealerships which is why feedback from our clients is so important. Sharing your experience will help us attract more customers like yourself and your efforts are greatly appreciated. Best regards and happy motoring, Bill Frank Customer Experience Manager wfrank@gallerygroup.com

Purchase of 2011 550i (with Dinan upgrades)

by from Centreville, VA |

I just purchased a 2011 BMW 550i (with Dinan performance upgrades). What an awesome car. Had a blast driving it back to Virginia. I was tentative about buying remote being from Virginia, but I really liked the car for sale and it was reasonably priced. Alan Zaidan (sales manager) was very helpful and managed all the paperwork. They worked with me on a couple of requests and arranged to pick me up at the airport. The process was smooth and they took the time to let me test drive and learn about the car before signing. Thanks!

Quality dealership

by from Needham MA |

I've dealt with BMW Gallery for 6 years, since buying my 330xi. A quality dealership: salespeople are straight-forward and the maintenance dept is very courteous and well-run. BMWs are not inexpensive to maintain but I have been very happy with the work they have done.