South Shore BMW

New 888-759-0781
Used 888-887-6071
Service 877-289-2970

The Art of Exceeding Expectations

Amazing new facility, perfect service and sales

by from Norwell, MA |

I just had the best buying experience of my 30 year history of driving and owning cars. My sales Rep, Fotios Kalkanis, at South Shore BMW was the most accommodating, helpful, honest and genuine sales Rep I could hope for. He seemed equally (or actually more) excited about my purchase of the most beautiful M5 ever created... and he was personally involved and committed to making sure I got the best price, financing, and experience possible. *He treated me like a close friend*. I couldn't find a single thing out of place during the whole experience. Great guy, great salesman, excellent staff, beautiful new facility, amazing quality product. Wow! :-)

South Shore BMW responded to this review

January 14, 2015

Dear Aaron, Thank you for taking the time to post an outstanding review about your experience at South Shore BMW it is exactly what we aim for. We work hard to provide an exceptional customer experience at all of our Gallery Group dealerships which is why feedback from our clients is so important. Sharing your experience will help Fotios attract more customers like yourself and your efforts are greatly appreciated. Best regards and happy motoring, Bill Frank Customer Experience Manager wfrank@gallerygroup.com

amazing job

by from South Shore MA |

Almost forgot the sales associate that was more than helpful to my friend was Donald Sullivan. I'll have to check with her & see if she made the leap and purchased the BMW Z3 or if she's holding off until spring. if so she needs to go to SSBMW & stay away from the "metropolitan machines" of dealerships "in town". Shop local, service local, & stay local.

Amazing location.

by from South Shore MA |

I went along with a friend who was looking into purchasing a BMW. I myself am not interested for I'm a truck guy myself (Full sized Ford F-350 4x4 Super Duty Diesel) & happy with that. The location was amazing with an abundant of vehicles to choose from. I was also impressed with the service of the staff, and how knowlegeable & thorough they are with each vehicle they're presenting. Very courteous, very professional. More than helpful at getting my friend into the vehicle of her choosing with all of the specific options she was requesting. I would heavily recommend anyone lookoing at vechiles whether sedans coupes or convertibles, to check out South Shore BMW, and when BMW themselves finally decide to engineer a full size 4x4 truck fully equipped with plows etc then I myself might come in & search for a purchase. Until then I'll just recommend away to those who are in the market for vehicles you showcase.

Excellent customer service

by from Hull, MA |

I am looking to purchase a BMW and recently went to South Shore BMW. Don Sullivan promptly greeted me and asked how he could help. He spent over an hour going through all the options and models available and answered my many questions - sometimes more than once :). He was very informative and knowledgable but MOST importantly didn't pressure to buy. I have a been to a few dealerships already and my experience at South Shore BMW has been by far the best. I will definitely be back.

Tremendous Insight

by from South Easton, MA |

As a Realtor, I realize that I have to put my best face forward when meeting with new clients. Don Sullivan disclosed to me in detail the benefits and features BMW offers with its vehicles. I genuinely delighted in the experience and learned more in an hour than I have studying numerous online articles. My highest concerns obviously, safety and value were both addressed thoroughly. I anticipate working together later on with Don and would prescribe his consultation to coworkers in my profession.

great facility and customer service

by from Abington, Ma |

I stopped in the check out the new dealership today. I am not quite ready to buy but I was curious to check it out. Loved the new facility, nicely done. I was greeted by Don Sullivan. He was both pleasant and informative. He gave me some information on the 328xi and I look forward to becoming a customer in the future.

BMW Experience

by from Boston |

I cannot recommend South Shore BMW enough. I had a bad experience with another dealer that kept the pressure turned up and tried to rush me into buying a car before I was ready. I went to South Shore BMW and was very pleasantly surprised. Don Sullivan is very easygoing, informed and cared about customer service. When it comes time to replace my wifes car, we're going to South SHore BMW. I've dealt with a dozen dealerships through the years but none of them offered as pleasant experience as I had here.

First lease experience

by from Duxbury, MA |

Although this was my first lease experience and my first visit to South Shore BMW, Bob Gunnarson made it the best new car acquistion of my entire life! I've known Bob for over 50 years, and he is the reason I came to this dealership and the reason I decided to switch brands. I knew I could trust Bob to tell it like it is, and to treat me fairly, but he exceeded my expectations. He educated me on leases and BMW's many innovations. He is clearly proud of the BMW brand and believes in the product he is selling. The 320xi is beautiful and handles great on the highway and back roads. The new South Shore BMW building is even nicer inside than its exterior, and I feel very comfortable with the new relationship I am beginning today. The whole process was smooth and painless. I never expected to drive off the lot in a new car today, but it all feels right. Thank you!

2015 X3

by from Easton |

The entire staff was outstanding. The facility was very clean. I didn't feel pressured into an agreement that day. Don Sullivan was extremely helpful in pointing out all the features of the vehicle.

Great New Location

by from Quincy |

Recently leased a 335Xi with South Shore BMW and can honestly say it was an easy deal. Don Sullivan was very knowledgeable and professional. He made the experience pleasurable and the time it took to seal the deal was quick and painless. I would recommend South Shore BMW and salesman Don, to anyone looking for a great deal and the opportunity to find the best car for them.

Rockland BMW Review

by from Plymouth |

Another fantastic buying experience at South Shore BMW. Don Sullivan was was extremely helpful and respectful of my time during my purchase.