South Shore BMW/MINI

Service 877-289-2970

The Art of Exceeding Expectations

World Class Sales and Service

by from Hingham, MA |

I have driven 7-Series BMWs for more than a decade, and have serviced all of my cars at South Shore BMW. I recently purchased a Pre-Owned 750Lix with the assistance of Bob Carpenter, whom I have worked with for the last 7-8 years, and continue to be impressed with his knowledge of the vehicles and the ability to seemlessly take me through the sales process. The customer service and quality of repairs is the best around! The new location now matches a world class team with a world class facility!

Poor Warrantee Service and no response to calls

by from Scituate, MA |

Two and a half years ago I had some repair work done on my 2009 BMW 335x, I was astonished at the cost. Fortunately the work on the self leveling headlights was covered by BMW since it had failed many times while under warrantee. The valve cover gasket was replaced, it was costly, but I accepted that I had to pay for the repair. When they replaced the headlight unit they did not replace the bulbs, a week later the bulbs failed and they wanted to charge me for replacement, I convinced them to replace the bulbs at no charge. Last month the valve cover gasket had to be replaced again. When BMW Gallery had replaced the valve cover gasket they cracked the plastic valve cover, so I needed to replace the gasket, the valve cover and the plug coils damaged by the oil leak. I called BMW Gallery and they said that they would get back to me to determine if it was covered by warrantee....I waited for almost a week and got no response so I had the work done by another mechanic. I have written, called and even visited in person without a resolution of this matter. Non responsive.

South Shore BMW/MINI responded to this review

July 24, 2015

david I appreciate and understand your frusturation in regards to your recent repair. Per our conversation we returned your call - however, you had approved the work to be repaired at a non authorized BMW Center the day following your call to us. Given this situation and our inability to inspect the car prior to the repair it would be impossible for us to determine wether the repair we performed in February of 2013 was in fact related to your current issue in July of 2015. sincerely Avery Trummbo General Manger South Shore BMW

I don't recommend for service

by from hingham ma |

I brought my new BMW in for a 10K oil change and also asked them to check the front tires because I felt like the car wasn't handling well which made me a bit nervous at highway speed. I dropped my car off at 8:30 in the morning, according to my appointment and when I hadn't heard back by 4:00, I called them. Much to my dismay, they hadn't even brought the car in the shop yet but told me to come at 5:00 and it would be ready. When I got there, they apologized and said they only had time for the oil change and never inspected the front end. Nor, did they even top off my fluids. I certainly don't call that a 'world-class inspection'.

amazing job

by from South Shore MA |

Almost forgot the sales associate that was more than helpful to my friend was Donald Sullivan. I'll have to check with her & see if she made the leap and purchased the BMW Z3 or if she's holding off until spring. if so she needs to go to SSBMW & stay away from the "metropolitan machines" of dealerships "in town". Shop local, service local, & stay local.

Amazing location.

by from South Shore MA |

I went along with a friend who was looking into purchasing a BMW. I myself am not interested for I'm a truck guy myself (Full sized Ford F-350 4x4 Super Duty Diesel) & happy with that. The location was amazing with an abundant of vehicles to choose from. I was also impressed with the service of the staff, and how knowlegeable & thorough they are with each vehicle they're presenting. Very courteous, very professional. More than helpful at getting my friend into the vehicle of her choosing with all of the specific options she was requesting. I would heavily recommend anyone lookoing at vechiles whether sedans coupes or convertibles, to check out South Shore BMW, and when BMW themselves finally decide to engineer a full size 4x4 truck fully equipped with plows etc then I myself might come in & search for a purchase. Until then I'll just recommend away to those who are in the market for vehicles you showcase.

Excellent customer service

by from Hull, MA |

I am looking to purchase a BMW and recently went to South Shore BMW. Don Sullivan promptly greeted me and asked how he could help. He spent over an hour going through all the options and models available and answered my many questions - sometimes more than once :). He was very informative and knowledgable but MOST importantly didn't pressure to buy. I have a been to a few dealerships already and my experience at South Shore BMW has been by far the best. I will definitely be back.

Tremendous Insight

by from South Easton, MA |

As a Realtor, I realize that I have to put my best face forward when meeting with new clients. Don Sullivan disclosed to me in detail the benefits and features BMW offers with its vehicles. I genuinely delighted in the experience and learned more in an hour than I have studying numerous online articles. My highest concerns obviously, safety and value were both addressed thoroughly. I anticipate working together later on with Don and would prescribe his consultation to coworkers in my profession.

great facility and customer service

by from Abington, Ma |

I stopped in the check out the new dealership today. I am not quite ready to buy but I was curious to check it out. Loved the new facility, nicely done. I was greeted by Don Sullivan. He was both pleasant and informative. He gave me some information on the 328xi and I look forward to becoming a customer in the future.

BMW Experience

by from Boston |

I cannot recommend South Shore BMW enough. I had a bad experience with another dealer that kept the pressure turned up and tried to rush me into buying a car before I was ready. I went to South Shore BMW and was very pleasantly surprised. Don Sullivan is very easygoing, informed and cared about customer service. When it comes time to replace my wifes car, we're going to South SHore BMW. I've dealt with a dozen dealerships through the years but none of them offered as pleasant experience as I had here.

First lease experience

by from Duxbury, MA |

Although this was my first lease experience and my first visit to South Shore BMW, Bob Gunnarson made it the best new car acquistion of my entire life! I've known Bob for over 50 years, and he is the reason I came to this dealership and the reason I decided to switch brands. I knew I could trust Bob to tell it like it is, and to treat me fairly, but he exceeded my expectations. He educated me on leases and BMW's many innovations. He is clearly proud of the BMW brand and believes in the product he is selling. The 320xi is beautiful and handles great on the highway and back roads. The new South Shore BMW building is even nicer inside than its exterior, and I feel very comfortable with the new relationship I am beginning today. The whole process was smooth and painless. I never expected to drive off the lot in a new car today, but it all feels right. Thank you!

2015 X3

by from Easton |

The entire staff was outstanding. The facility was very clean. I didn't feel pressured into an agreement that day. Don Sullivan was extremely helpful in pointing out all the features of the vehicle.