Westcott Automotive

2410 S Church St, Burlington, NC 27215

New 866-982-3761
Used 877-483-3859
Service 866-654-3696

Proudly Serving the Triad for 30 Years!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Martinsville, VA |

I had been looking for certain options on a 2014 Acadia and Robby Shelton was able to find just what I wanted. The entire buying experience was made so easy by our salesman Robby and Jeff in finance and they both explained everything to us making it easy to understand! I have already recommended David Westcott Buick/ GMC to family and friends!!

Best of the best

by from Graham NC |

I purchased my 2013 Encore last September. Tabitha was the sales person. She was amazing. I have brought my new vehicle in for routine servicing. Rose is wonderful as is the entire service department. Best dealership in Alamance

Amazing Customer Service

by from Burlington, NC |

I purchased a 2013 Buick Encore last September. I have had my car serviced twice. From the day of purchase everyone at the dealership has been wonderful. The customer service has been excellent! Best regards; Carol Lineberry

New Car Purchase

by from Burlington, NC |

I was very pleased and Desiree was very happy with her customer service and how she treated me like a friend, not just a customer! She was wonderful, the sales manager and financial manager were also very nice and great to work with, they were very personable and made my husband and I feel like we have known them all on a personal level! Thanks so much!

Great customer service

by from Burlington, N.C. |

Tina was very quick to help me with a situation that could have been a real issue. She jumped right on it and in a snap all was taken care of. Everyone at the dealership that I came in contact with was very nice and pleasant. The customer service is A-1.

Excellent service

by from Burlington, NC |

The work was done on schedule and cost a little less than estimated. Contact person kept me in the loop of problems that needed repaired. My vehicle seems ready to go another 90,000 miles.

Great experience and very friendly staff.

by from Burlington, NC |

The sales staff were very friendly and very helpful. They answered all our questions and concerns promptly. Everyone made us feel welcome. Our sales rep was very courteous and patient even though she had to stay past closing to finalize the sale. We never felt rushed or pushed. I would recommend Westcott to anyone.

Body Shop Bumper Repair

by from Greensboro, NC |

The body shop did a great job repairing my bumper however they need to do a better job with confirming all work complete before notifying pick-up. I had to come back the next day to pick up my vehicle not to mention I was late for work. Overall great job matching the paint on my car.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

I had interest in a vehicle they had for sale. I was also going to trade-in my vehicle. They were prompt to respond to my request, very fair on the trade-in value of my car and were exceptionally professional. I would recommend working with this dealership to buy a new or used car.

WONDERFUL PEOPLE WITH EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from BURLINGTON, NC |

JR and Desiree were excellent deal with. JR is probably one of the most honest and forthcoming automotive person I have ever dealt with. Desiree was very knowledgable about her products and was extremely helpful and friendly. Both are excellent. Jeff Law the F&I man was extremely courteous and made the financial end of this transaction painless!!!

Great service.

by from Gibsonville, NC |

Wescott did an excellent job on my vehicle. However, it would be nice if the service department offered a complimentary cleanup after a repair job.