Passport Infiniti of Alexandria

Used 866-566-0889
Service 888-858-1947

awesome service

by from 19406 |

I would like to commend both our sales person Jayson Craddock and the sales manager Chris Eader they made this the easiest car transaction in years. We originally came in looking for a new M37 and sitting in the showroom was a slightly used 2012 M that had been driven by a company executive with amazing savings we decided to purchase the car was in like new condition and Jayson spent at least an hour showing us how to use everything in this car. Now here is the real customer service note that everyone should hear we live three hours away from the dealership my husband left his laptop at the dealership in all of the excitement and when we got home and realized we paniked but a phone call to the GM Steve and his offer to meet us halfway between Alexandria and Philadelphia truly shows their commitment to going above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to great customer service .We have already returned for service and will only deal with Passport in the future....Great job!!!!

Great Service, Exceptional Professionals

by from Fairfax Station, VA |

I have been going to Passport Infiniti for service and repairs for close to ten years and I will be back whenever I need work done on my cars. Ken Bond and the entire team - from the service reception desk to the guys in the garage - are world class. They are exceptionally competent, helpful and professional. They offer the option of a courtesy car whenever appropriate, and their facilities are set up to allow folks waiting for their cars on the premises to continue to get work done or relax in comfort. I admire them greatly and trust them completely. Thanks, guys! :-)

Wonderful Service Department

by from Alexandria Virginia |

I continue to purchase Infinit autos because I love the car and the service dept. (Especially Jon Connor) is excellent. I have no desire to purchase other makes mainly because Of Passpor Service department

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Ashburn, VA |

I came in Friday night to test drive a car, and left with a huge grin on my face because not only did I buy a car, but I had a wonderful experience. I met with Ron Woods to test drive the car, and he could not have been any nicer. He was knowledgeable about the car, extremely friendly, and he put me at ease. After driving the car with Ron, we met in his office where I was introduced to the manager, Brian Dileo. He was a breath of fresh air in the car dealership world. He had a friendly smile, was very non-threatening, and he was willing to negotiate with me. Before I knew it, I was signing paperwork and meeting with the "finance guy", Samir. He also was extremely friendly, very knowledgeable about the whole process and he answered all of my questions. Not once did I feel like I was getting taken advantage of, and that is definitely something that I worried about when choosing a car and a dealership. I live an hour away from Passport Infiniti of Alexandria, but I would go there again just for the experience that I had. I definitely recommend this dealership to everyone, and hope that you all have just as wonderful an experience as I did.

Great Cars, Great Service, Extremely Accomodating

by from Washington, DC |

I leased a G37XS in June of 2012. I had a great experience at Passport Infiniti when I initially leased the car and absolutely loved driving the car (the combination of power and luxury was perfect). Now I had to deal with a lease termination, including preparing for inspection. Brian DiLeo and Patrick McCarney were extremely accomodating. My timeline kept changing and they were very flexible and helped me have repairs done and set up my inspection. They truly went out of their way to make my life as easy as possible. They were always available when I called and stopped by the dealership. Based on my experiences with other dealerships, these guys are top notch. The sole reason I did not get another Infiniti is that the newly remodeled Q60 is not going to be available until spring 2016 and my lease was ending now (and I am really only interested in 2-door coupes). Thanks again Brian and Patrick!

Satisfied With Passport!!

by from Clinton, MD |

In my experience with this dealership I found it to the very best ever in my life. Jayson Craddock turned my disappointment into satisfaction. I would and have recommended this dealership and especially Jayson to everyone I know that's looking to buy a new car.

Service

by from Fairfax, VA |

Ken?s team is very professional and customer oriented. Ken noticed that the car's safety inspection was due the end of the month; he took the initiated to have the inspection completed which prevented me from having to take the car to have it inspected later. He was thinking of the customer?s time.

EXCEPTIONAL

by from Lignum, VA |

As always my service experience was exceptional. Mr. Bond provides excellent professional service and takes the time to explain the service requirements and provide recommendations.

Great Customer Service

by from Arlington |

Just wanted to commend my salesperson Glenn Frank, and his manager David, who were both very helpful, honest, and friendly. They helped get me into a car that I wanted, and made my buying experience as smooth as possible.

My service experience

by from Alexandria, Va |

Ken Bond is absolutely the best service Manager in the world. I will continue to go Passport as long as he is there. Rhonda Smith

Great Customer Service

by from Newport News, VA |

I really enjoyed my experience with Passport Infiniti and would do it again. Besides me traveling over 100 miles just to do business with the individuals that followed up on my specifics on the vehicle of my interest. Taking the time to make sure it was a good fit for me and taking the time to show me the features of the vehicles before I departed was a great feeling. Even though I wanted to hurry and head back home with my new vehicle they took their time and did not rush the process because they are trained professions in doing what they do best. This dealership has "one of a kind" professions and great customer service.