Passport Infiniti of Alexandria

Used 866-566-0889
Service 888-858-1947

awesome service

by from 19406 |

I would like to commend both our sales person Jayson Craddock and the sales manager Chris Eader they made this the easiest car transaction in years. We originally came in looking for a new M37 and sitting in the showroom was a slightly used 2012 M that had been driven by a company executive with amazing savings we decided to purchase the car was in like new condition and Jayson spent at least an hour showing us how to use everything in this car. Now here is the real customer service note that everyone should hear we live three hours away from the dealership my husband left his laptop at the dealership in all of the excitement and when we got home and realized we paniked but a phone call to the GM Steve and his offer to meet us halfway between Alexandria and Philadelphia truly shows their commitment to going above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to great customer service .We have already returned for service and will only deal with Passport in the future....Great job!!!!

Best dealer in town

by from Springfield, VA |

i can't say enough how amazing this place is. It's not the cars...the luxury of the renovated spaces or the great staff on the service team but what i really appreciated is the fact that i was not judged. I walked in after just arriving from a west flight and i looked like a complete mess and even then I was not judged by what i wore nor how i looked (minority). I know this sounds funny but you have no idea how many people make judgement on individuals not realizing that perhaps they are professionals in the workforce as well. I've been coming here for years and this event truly has earned my complete trust. Thanks Passport Infiniti and i'm loving my new car!

Excellent service center!

by from Alexandria, VA |

Love the service staff, they talk straight and bend over backwards to help. Wasn't impressed with the sales staff, but I always get my vehicle serviced here.

Satisfied used car sales

by from Owings, MD |

Showroom was beautiful and waiting area had coffee and refreshments. The people were extremely nice and pleasant and willing to please. There was an issue with the price of the vehicle, but appeared not to be deliberate, and we worked the differences out and I was on my way. Thanks Passport of Alexandria.

Manager tried a dumb trick! DON'T USE THIS DEALER!

by from Annapolis Junction, MD |

DO NOT USE THIS DEALERSHIP!! I just had the most ridiculous experience there! I went there because they had a used vehicle that I was looking for. I had done my research and had online printouts from comparables. Before I went there, I knew the vehicle was overpriced but I wanted to take a look. I took a test drive and my salesman Fred was okay. I made an offer based on comparables and the sales guy wouldn?t ask the manager. No big deal. I showed the sales guy my comparables and he showed the manager. In the meantime, my boyfriend (who is a former car salesman) reasoned me into offering more. The sales guy returned and while we were discussing the comparables, the manager ran in and said ?Are those the keys? I have someone who wants to see it.? He snatched the keys from the sales guy and ran out. I thanked the sales guy for his time and started to leave. Of course, he stopped me and said I?ll get the keys (you see where this is going right?). He got the keys and returned and I told him that I?m not stupid and that he and his manager can run their games on someone else because CLEARLY no one else was there to look at the car!! The sales guy tried to defend the manager and said it was the new car manager and he was not the person to make the decisions. He offered to have the used car manager come to talk to me. But by then I was thoroughly ticked off! He went to ask the used car manager to come in and when he came back I told him that I will not beg to give anyone my money and that I did not appreciate being played for stupid and he laughed and hung his head since he knew it was a low-bottom trick to try to play. I gave him a lower offer than what my boyfriend talked me into because it was the only way I would still consider doing business there. He took it to his ?used car manager? (that I?m not sure existed) and came back and said no, but that the used car manager would be with us in a while. I left. They had wasted enough of my time and insulted me enough.

Excellent Service

by from Fairfax, VA |

Excellent service, very professional, very courteous and very customer focus. I want to commend Ken Bond and his team for getting the repairs completed in time for me to make my appointment.

Left Hanging on a Sunday...

by from Northern Virginia |

Not really much to say here, Infiniti made a 2:30pm Sunday appointment for me to meet with these guys, I drove all the way from the Shenandoah Valley and they were closed. That's very nearly 100 miles, one way. Super dissapointed in the whole experience, what a waste of my time and gas. Obviously there is no way I'd ever buy from these guys after that, I drove 100 miles in a different direction and found the same ride with less miles for almost 3K cheaper. Check out Pennsylvania prices if you're shopping, well worth the drive!

Passport Infiniti Alexandria, VA

by from Washington, DC |

Excellent service department! I scheduled a service appointment for my 2009 FX35 with Ken Bond who is an excellent service writer. Ken has made sure that all my vehicle repairs have been completed to my satisfaction and in a very timely manner.

Excellent service overall

by from Alexandria, VA |

I bought my G35x from Pittsburgh, PA and have since moved; however, I have received excellent service from Passport Infiniti. Each time I have had my car serviced my expectations have been exceeded due to the excellent service my car has received along with the superb customer service from Mr. Ken Bond. Mr. Bond?s professionalism, concern for the customer, and the overall service received each time are the reasons I continue to take my car back. Great job Passport Infiniti, keep up the excellent work and you will keep and attract new customers!!

Superior, friendly,professional

by from Fort Washington Maryland |

The service is as usual superb, they evaluated and gave options as well as suggestions. The professionalism and friendliness has made me at ease each time I've brought my car in for due service and for those sounds your car makes that only u hear. I have and will content to use and recommend the Alexandria Infinity team. They got the job done. Mr D Carter

Great Customer Service

by from Springfield, VA |

On my recent visit, Jon was my service rep, and he ensured all my questions were answered, ensured the problem was resolved, explain what was going on at a level that was understandable, and provided advice regarding upcoming service. He was polite and welcoming. His professionalism is to be commended. The service I've received from Passport Infinite, Alexandria, VA, service department has consistently been superior.