Passport Infiniti of Alexandria

Used 866-566-0889
Service 888-858-1947

awesome service

by from 19406 |

I would like to commend both our sales person Jayson Craddock and the sales manager Chris Eader they made this the easiest car transaction in years. We originally came in looking for a new M37 and sitting in the showroom was a slightly used 2012 M that had been driven by a company executive with amazing savings we decided to purchase the car was in like new condition and Jayson spent at least an hour showing us how to use everything in this car. Now here is the real customer service note that everyone should hear we live three hours away from the dealership my husband left his laptop at the dealership in all of the excitement and when we got home and realized we paniked but a phone call to the GM Steve and his offer to meet us halfway between Alexandria and Philadelphia truly shows their commitment to going above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to great customer service .We have already returned for service and will only deal with Passport in the future....Great job!!!!

Great Service and Experienced Service Rep

by from Temple Hills, MD |

I was vey pleased with the customer service from the very beginning when my car was towed into Passport Infiniti until the very end when I picked my car up. Todd Dixon was my service tech. He was very pleasant to talk to and and he was very knowledgable about was was going with my car and what needed to be done to fix it. I had a great experience at Passport Infiniti. Thank you Todd for getting my car back to me in a very timely manner!!

THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME DEALER FOR SURE

by from Richmand VA |

THEY HAVE A SUV ONLINE THAT NEEDS $1200 WORK TO IT. AND THEY HAVE ON SALE FOR FIXED PRICE... $5995. THEY SHULD FIX THE CAR OR DROP THE PRICE... 2 HOURS OF DRIVE FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent Service and the Best Svc. Professionals

by from Alexandria VA |

This is is the best Infiniti dealership in Northern Virginia. The staff treats the customers like family. They hug the customers and ensure they satisfy the customer needs. They are just great people from the sales personnel to the service group. I will always take my vehicle to this location for service. John Perry is the best!!!!!

Waste of time/stay away!!!

by from Aberdeen, MD |

Stay away from Passport Infiniti, they are a total joke and waste of time. They will pretend like they are interested and then blow you off. I wasted two days of my life with them. Completely unprofessional, the worst Infiniti dealership ever.

Fixing a windshield wiper

by from Alexandria, VA |

Schedule the visit was very easy. The process took only a few seconds. Once I arrived to the service counter I left the keys and the service representative told me to go to the customer lounge. The entire process took less than 30 minutes because they washed my vehicle (very appreciated). Overall how they treated me at the dealer was very professional and friendly.

Ken Bond is the best!

by from Fairfax, VA |

Ken understands service! Pleasant and always pleases! This is why I have purchased 5 Infiniti's to date!

Great service

by from Greenbelt Md. |

I would like to thank John Perry for always taking good care of my car when ever I need anything done he is very efficient reliable and works around my schedule thanks again for your continued commitment to great service

Purchased a 2011QX56

by from Carrollton, VA |

I live 3 hours away and they were outstanding with contacting me about the status of the SUV and the entire purchase took less than 2 hours to complete. Will difinetly purchase from them again.

5 star customer service

by from Washington,DC |

I would like to start by saying I came to know Passport when I took my sister in to buy a new car. I had my lovely Honda that was only a year old. I had been a part of the Honda family for 5 years, and was completely satisfied with the customer service. Long story short, I left with my first brand new Passport car. As of today, I have been apart of the Passport family for 6 years now. Being a female and black I already have 2 strikes against me when walking in any business for service. So I knew I had to take this opportunity to share the awesome service I have always received form Passport since day one. The service is impeccable! I am treated like a new customer every time I go in. I'm always treated with respect. Even when I call on the phone, the operators are always patient, pleasant and knowledgeable. I've called plenty of times with last minute request, and they have been done in a timely matter. The guys that fix my cars have always been pleasant. They say hello with a smile. My service tech is Kenneth Bond. I just don't have the words to say how great of a help he has been. He listens to all my request I have, and always explains my options I have or can take to fix any issues at hand. He has never made me feel cheated or like hes trying to make extra bucks off of me by adding unnecessary service. One occasion I ran over a big nail, my vehicle has big costly tires, so I knew I needed a new tire. I was stuck on the side of the highway. I called Mr. Bond he sent roadside assistance to me. When I got to Passport, he told me my tire could be fixed, and it wouldn't cost me a thing. Need I say more? I plan on being a part of the Passport family for a very long time.

Great Service and Personnel are Outstanding

by from Clarksburg, MD |

These guys are great. I initially bought my M37X from Jim Coleman Infiniti and was I displeased. I wish I had started my whole buying process with Passport. Believe, they are definitely on my list to purchase my next vehicle. Outstanding performance on all levels with Passport, I cannot say enough about them. They treat you as a person and not some number they can leach more money out of you. i live in Clarksburg, MD and I consistently drive to Alexandria to have my car serviced by their most dependable technicians. Not only do they provide outstanding service, they don't shy away from telling you if you have a warrantable item that could use some TLC. Most shops I've been involved with won't dream of telling you about an item that's covered under warranty and could use some attention. By not informing you, those shops play the waiting game, because your warranty will run out and then they have you on the hook to have the repair taken care of. Well, Passport is the total opposite. I've found them to be forthcoming and transparent, a very welcomed change. So, go to Passport, you won't be disappointed.