Passport Infiniti of Alexandria

Used 866-566-0889
Service 888-858-1947

awesome service

by from 19406 |

I would like to commend both our sales person Jayson Craddock and the sales manager Chris Eader they made this the easiest car transaction in years. We originally came in looking for a new M37 and sitting in the showroom was a slightly used 2012 M that had been driven by a company executive with amazing savings we decided to purchase the car was in like new condition and Jayson spent at least an hour showing us how to use everything in this car. Now here is the real customer service note that everyone should hear we live three hours away from the dealership my husband left his laptop at the dealership in all of the excitement and when we got home and realized we paniked but a phone call to the GM Steve and his offer to meet us halfway between Alexandria and Philadelphia truly shows their commitment to going above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to great customer service .We have already returned for service and will only deal with Passport in the future....Great job!!!!

Great Customer Service

by from Springfield, VA |

On my recent visit, Jon was my service rep, and he ensured all my questions were answered, ensured the problem was resolved, explain what was going on at a level that was understandable, and provided advice regarding upcoming service. He was polite and welcoming. His professionalism is to be commended. The service I've received from Passport Infinite, Alexandria, VA, service department has consistently been superior.

Leased a New Q50

by from Alexandria, VA |

Great place to buy a car! Was such an easy process and everyone was so nice! I will definitely be going back when it's time to trade this one in for a new car.

Service Department

by from Washington, DC |

Service Rep Ken Bond was excellent. Ken was very personable and courteous to my concerns. Vehicle was in for an oil change and tire rotation. Work was completed in a very timely manner and to my satisfaction.

Great customer service!

by from Arlington, VA |

The service team at Passport Infiniti of Alexandria continues to impress! Thank you for the quick turnaround and quality customer service!!

Best Dealership

by from White Plains, MD |

My new Q60 is the second Infiniti I have bought from Passport, the third car. I drive about 40 miles to get there for service because I have never had a dealership treat me the way these guys do. They smile and make me feel special. The buying process was great because I had no intention of buying a car that day--I bought it. The service guys John, Ken, all of them are top notch. Even the guys who come in from the service bay are always so pleasant. I appreciate Passport Infiniti of Alexandria. I wish them alll the best..

Great service as usual!

by from Arlington, VA |

Once again another great experience working with the service team at Passport Infiniti. I have owned 4 different vehicles purchased at Infiniti and the service shop is one of the primary reasons I continue to go back! Thank you again for the perfect service, professionalism, and great facility!

Great service at Passport Infiniti...

by from Bowie, MD |

Ken Bond is always helpful when I have my car serviced! I have had my Infiniti for 3 years and I love the way the service folks take care of my car. #AnotherSatisfiedCustomer!!

Great Service and Experienced Service Rep

by from Temple Hills, MD |

I was vey pleased with the customer service from the very beginning when my car was towed into Passport Infiniti until the very end when I picked my car up. Todd Dixon was my service tech. He was very pleasant to talk to and and he was very knowledgable about was was going with my car and what needed to be done to fix it. I had a great experience at Passport Infiniti. Thank you Todd for getting my car back to me in a very timely manner!!

THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME DEALER FOR SURE

by from Richmand VA |

THEY HAVE A SUV ONLINE THAT NEEDS $1200 WORK TO IT. AND THEY HAVE ON SALE FOR FIXED PRICE... $5995. THEY SHULD FIX THE CAR OR DROP THE PRICE... 2 HOURS OF DRIVE FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent Service and the Best Svc. Professionals

by from Alexandria VA |

This is is the best Infiniti dealership in Northern Virginia. The staff treats the customers like family. They hug the customers and ensure they satisfy the customer needs. They are just great people from the sales personnel to the service group. I will always take my vehicle to this location for service. John Perry is the best!!!!!