Passport Infiniti of Alexandria

160 S Pickett St, Alexandria, VA 22304

New 888-547-8936 New 888-547-8936
Used 866-566-0889 Used 866-566-0889
Service 888-858-1947 Service 888-858-1947

The PASSPORT Edge - See how much more you get!

awesome service

by from 19406 |

I would like to commend both our sales person Jayson Craddock and the sales manager Chris Eader they made this the easiest car transaction in years. We originally came in looking for a new M37 and sitting in the showroom was a slightly used 2012 M that had been driven by a company executive with amazing savings we decided to purchase the car was in like new condition and Jayson spent at least an hour showing us how to use everything in this car. Now here is the real customer service note that everyone should hear we live three hours away from the dealership my husband left his laptop at the dealership in all of the excitement and when we got home and realized we paniked but a phone call to the GM Steve and his offer to meet us halfway between Alexandria and Philadelphia truly shows their commitment to going above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to great customer service .We have already returned for service and will only deal with Passport in the future....Great job!!!!

Great servise staff

by from Alexandria, VA |

I bought my car from Passport Infiniti of Alexandria six years ago. It was easy and friendly. I always bring my car for service here and always receive top quality service and attention. Jon Conner is my main service advisor, however, when he is not there, anyone can provide the same level of service.

Always great service Gary

by from Alexandria va |

Gary is the best!!! Everyone is sooooo nice.. But Gary is the best!!

Always Satisfied

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I've bought seven Infinitis from the dealership. I've never had a problem with the service department. I'd recommend them to any family and friends.

Great Service Team

by from Springfield, VA |

They have a great service team. They make you feel at home and quickly get you in and out.

Excellent experience!!

by from Alexandria,Virgina |

My recent experience was when I took my G37 convertible to Passport Infiniti of Alexandria for the first time! The online appointment system was convenient, my service advisor Garry Drummond was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful and the loaner vehicle that was provided was top notch! In addition to my service needs I got purchased a full vehicle detail that had my car looking showroom beautiful inside and out! I recommend to anyone who likes top notch service with a smile!

Overall Great Experience! Ask for Sam.

by from Manassas, VA |

I bought a used 2010 G37x. The price was great and I was treated as if I was buying a new car. I can't recommend Sam enough, he is a great sales person. He knows these cars inside and out. Everything was straight forward, no games. I was given a competitive price for my trade-in. Every minor issue I had with the car was addressed, even things I noticed a week after owning the car. The only issue I have is with the touch-up paint repairs that were made. It was not done correctly and looks bad. The person who made the repairs did not seem to know what they are doing. Sam addressed the issue with me and he even went as far as to do some buffing himself to make it look better. In all fairness, the sales manager did tell us we could bring it back and they could try something else. I appreciate the offer but I think I'll take it somewhere else for that repair. I have no complaints regarding the mechanical repairs that were done, everything is working great! I have bought a lot of cars, new and used, and this has been the best experience. I love my G37x. So much so that my husband and I are considering buying another Infiniti from Passport. The level of customer service we received was above and beyond what is expected.

Great Service!!!!

by from Fort Belvoir, VA |

The transmission in my 2009 QX56 was damaged due to transmission oil leak. I bought my vehicle Brand new and it only had 35,000 miles. Instead of having me pay for a new Transmission, Jon Connor and the service department recommended I contacted Infiniti USA and file a claim since my car was no longer under warranty. It took Infiniti USA about three days to approve replacing my transmission with a brand new one and all I had to pay was labor cost to the dealer, saving me about $8000. I want to say thanks to Jon Connor and the staff of Passport Infiniti service department from a grateful Army family. HOOAH!

Very pleased!

by from Annandale, VA |

So I purchased my 2010 G37xS from an Infiniti dealer in Maryland. At the beginning of 2015 I needed to look for an Infiniti dealership closer to my house in Northern Virginia for yearly maintenance. I had two choices and visited them both. I won't mention the other Infiniti dealership, but by far Passport Infiniti and their staff, especially Gary Drummond, take customer service to another level. Their attentiveness to their customers needs is very genuine and honesty. I want to say "thank you" to Mr. Drummond and Passport Infinit for making 2015 an enjoyable experience. I look forward to the coming years! Thanks.

Outstanding Service!

by from Rockville, MD |

I was really concerned about my M35X needed repairs. I am aware I had an issue with an oil leak, however, I am new to the area and had no idea who to trust. Garry D made me feel very comfortable in choosing Passport Infiniti of Alexandria. He contacted me about the inspection report and went over everything in detail. Garry also prioritized the repairs by letting me know which was most important! It only took one day to repair and I had it back the next day. Thank you so much for making my experience painless and doing a superior job with the repairs!