Passport Infiniti of Alexandria

160 S Pickett St, Alexandria, VA 22304

New 888-547-8936 New 888-547-8936
Used 866-566-0889 Used 866-566-0889
Service 888-858-1947 Service 888-858-1947

The PASSPORT Edge - See how much more you get!

Great Customer Service

by from Arlington |

Just wanted to commend my salesperson Glenn Frank, and his manager David, who were both very helpful, honest, and friendly. They helped get me into a car that I wanted, and made my buying experience as smooth as possible.

My service experience

by from Alexandria, Va |

Ken Bond is absolutely the best service Manager in the world. I will continue to go Passport as long as he is there. Rhonda Smith

Great Customer Service

by from Newport News, VA |

I really enjoyed my experience with Passport Infiniti and would do it again. Besides me traveling over 100 miles just to do business with the individuals that followed up on my specifics on the vehicle of my interest. Taking the time to make sure it was a good fit for me and taking the time to show me the features of the vehicles before I departed was a great feeling. Even though I wanted to hurry and head back home with my new vehicle they took their time and did not rush the process because they are trained professions in doing what they do best. This dealership has "one of a kind" professions and great customer service.

Great Service

by from Springfield, VA |

Great Customer Service. They always take good care of their customers and John Perry is amazing:)

Buying experience of Infiniti car

by from Wheaton, MD |

Belete Teferedegne I had a wonderful experience buying my new infiniti vehecle at Passport Infiniti. The team ( Brian, Moses and the accounting department) are commendable for their flawless excution of the process with high level of integrity and knowlege. The team in general truly made me comfortable and enjoyable experience; their politeness and respectfulness earned them my respect and admiration for their professionalism.The over all experience was extremely above my expectations, and the they truly made me a happy customer along with my wife. Thanks again Passport Infiniti team!! Belete Teferedegne, Wheaton, MD

Purchasing my 2015 Infiniti QX60

by from Newport News, VA |

I was interesting in Infiniti QX60, I asked online qoute at several dealerships. One of the dealerships, Passport Infiniti of Alexandia offered me with good price. I got there with my wife through the long trip, around 180 miles, I met a sales consultant, Glenn Frank. Glenn is very nice and kind. I made a contract with him, finally I got a beautiful 2015 Infiniti QX60. I am satisfied that I purchased my car in Passport Infiniti of Alexandria.

2015 Infiniti QX60 with good price!

by from Newport New, VA |

I was interested in 2015 Infiniti QX60, so I asked online quote at several dealerships. Among the dealerships, Passport Infiniti of Alexandria offered me with good price. The next day, I drove for three hours to get there with my wife, and I purchased 2015 QX60. Glenn Frank, sales consultant, was very kind and supportive. I satisfied with purchasing my QX60 in Passport Infiniti of Alexandria!

Exceptional Service

by from Alexandria, Va |

The service department at Passport Infiniti is first rate. My service advisor, Ken Bond, has always delivered the highest level of professionalism. Everyone, from the time you drive in, through the service process, until you drive out, exemplifies superior customer service. If you need Infiniti service, this should be your only destination.

Best dealer in town

by from Springfield, VA |

i can't say enough how amazing this place is. It's not the cars...the luxury of the renovated spaces or the great staff on the service team but what i really appreciated is the fact that i was not judged. I walked in after just arriving from a west flight and i looked like a complete mess and even then I was not judged by what i wore nor how i looked (minority). I know this sounds funny but you have no idea how many people make judgement on individuals not realizing that perhaps they are professionals in the workforce as well. I've been coming here for years and this event truly has earned my complete trust. Thanks Passport Infiniti and i'm loving my new car!

Excellent service center!

by from Alexandria, VA |

Love the service staff, they talk straight and bend over backwards to help. Wasn't impressed with the sales staff, but I always get my vehicle serviced here.