Passport Infiniti of Alexandria

160 S Pickett St, Alexandria, VA 22304

New 888-547-8936 New 888-547-8936
Used 866-566-0889 Used 866-566-0889
Service 888-858-1947 Service 888-858-1947

The PASSPORT Edge - See how much more you get!

2015 Infiniti QX60 with good price!

by from Newport New, VA |

I was interested in 2015 Infiniti QX60, so I asked online quote at several dealerships. Among the dealerships, Passport Infiniti of Alexandria offered me with good price. The next day, I drove for three hours to get there with my wife, and I purchased 2015 QX60. Glenn Frank, sales consultant, was very kind and supportive. I satisfied with purchasing my QX60 in Passport Infiniti of Alexandria!

Exceptional Service

by from Alexandria, Va |

The service department at Passport Infiniti is first rate. My service advisor, Ken Bond, has always delivered the highest level of professionalism. Everyone, from the time you drive in, through the service process, until you drive out, exemplifies superior customer service. If you need Infiniti service, this should be your only destination.

Best dealer in town

by from Springfield, VA |

i can't say enough how amazing this place is. It's not the cars...the luxury of the renovated spaces or the great staff on the service team but what i really appreciated is the fact that i was not judged. I walked in after just arriving from a west flight and i looked like a complete mess and even then I was not judged by what i wore nor how i looked (minority). I know this sounds funny but you have no idea how many people make judgement on individuals not realizing that perhaps they are professionals in the workforce as well. I've been coming here for years and this event truly has earned my complete trust. Thanks Passport Infiniti and i'm loving my new car!

Excellent service center!

by from Alexandria, VA |

Love the service staff, they talk straight and bend over backwards to help. Wasn't impressed with the sales staff, but I always get my vehicle serviced here.

Satisfied used car sales

by from Owings, MD |

Showroom was beautiful and waiting area had coffee and refreshments. The people were extremely nice and pleasant and willing to please. There was an issue with the price of the vehicle, but appeared not to be deliberate, and we worked the differences out and I was on my way. Thanks Passport of Alexandria.

Manager tried a dumb trick! DON'T USE THIS DEALER!

by from Annapolis Junction, MD |

DO NOT USE THIS DEALERSHIP!! I just had the most ridiculous experience there! I went there because they had a used vehicle that I was looking for. I had done my research and had online printouts from comparables. Before I went there, I knew the vehicle was overpriced but I wanted to take a look. I took a test drive and my salesman Fred was okay. I made an offer based on comparables and the sales guy wouldn?t ask the manager. No big deal. I showed the sales guy my comparables and he showed the manager. In the meantime, my boyfriend (who is a former car salesman) reasoned me into offering more. The sales guy returned and while we were discussing the comparables, the manager ran in and said ?Are those the keys? I have someone who wants to see it.? He snatched the keys from the sales guy and ran out. I thanked the sales guy for his time and started to leave. Of course, he stopped me and said I?ll get the keys (you see where this is going right?). He got the keys and returned and I told him that I?m not stupid and that he and his manager can run their games on someone else because CLEARLY no one else was there to look at the car!! The sales guy tried to defend the manager and said it was the new car manager and he was not the person to make the decisions. He offered to have the used car manager come to talk to me. But by then I was thoroughly ticked off! He went to ask the used car manager to come in and when he came back I told him that I will not beg to give anyone my money and that I did not appreciate being played for stupid and he laughed and hung his head since he knew it was a low-bottom trick to try to play. I gave him a lower offer than what my boyfriend talked me into because it was the only way I would still consider doing business there. He took it to his ?used car manager? (that I?m not sure existed) and came back and said no, but that the used car manager would be with us in a while. I left. They had wasted enough of my time and insulted me enough.

Excellent Service

by from Fairfax, VA |

Excellent service, very professional, very courteous and very customer focus. I want to commend Ken Bond and his team for getting the repairs completed in time for me to make my appointment.

Left Hanging on a Sunday...

by from Northern Virginia |

Not really much to say here, Infiniti made a 2:30pm Sunday appointment for me to meet with these guys, I drove all the way from the Shenandoah Valley and they were closed. That's very nearly 100 miles, one way. Super dissapointed in the whole experience, what a waste of my time and gas. Obviously there is no way I'd ever buy from these guys after that, I drove 100 miles in a different direction and found the same ride with less miles for almost 3K cheaper. Check out Pennsylvania prices if you're shopping, well worth the drive!

Passport Infiniti Alexandria, VA

by from Washington, DC |

Excellent service department! I scheduled a service appointment for my 2009 FX35 with Ken Bond who is an excellent service writer. Ken has made sure that all my vehicle repairs have been completed to my satisfaction and in a very timely manner.

Excellent service overall

by from Alexandria, VA |

I bought my G35x from Pittsburgh, PA and have since moved; however, I have received excellent service from Passport Infiniti. Each time I have had my car serviced my expectations have been exceeded due to the excellent service my car has received along with the superb customer service from Mr. Ken Bond. Mr. Bond?s professionalism, concern for the customer, and the overall service received each time are the reasons I continue to take my car back. Great job Passport Infiniti, keep up the excellent work and you will keep and attract new customers!!