Passport Infiniti of Alexandria

160 S Pickett St, Alexandria, VA 22304

New 888-547-8936
Used 866-566-0889
Service 888-858-1947

Good experience with both sales and service.

by from Washington, DC |

I purchased a used I35 and brought my Q45 in for service. I received excellent service from both departments. They were attentive, thorough, and knowledgable. I usually avoid dealerships because most are overpriced but I felt Passport's prices were fair and won't hesitate to use them again.

Purchase of an Acura TSX

by from Findlay |

I'm not impressed with this dealer especially the way long distance purchases are conducted. I would avoid purchasing a car from this dealership! There is no communication from the sales agent to would be buyer. Avoid them at all cost! Very disappointed in the way they conduct their business.

Used Internet Sales

by from North Carolina |

I have e-mailed Yamil Abed about a used Nissan 350z Covertible, he had e-mail me that the internet price is the best price, well a week later, he e-mailed me back offering $500 lower and I started to work with him over the e-mail, I had mention that I had a trade-in and he had sent me a link to submit my trade-in information over, well ever since I had submitted over the trade-in info, I have hear nothing back yet, I have sent about two e-mail to follow up the info and was planning on to drive up to VA to possibly buy the car but well this is the worst sales guy I have ever work with....