Passport Infiniti of Alexandria

Used 866-566-0889
Service 888-858-1947

Pleasure to do business

by from Chevy Chase |

It was a pleasure to do business with Passport Infiniti and I recommend them to anyone interested in purchasing a new car.

Service appointment

by from Washington DC. |

John Perry in service was great , knowledgeable , and efficient. Thanks John.

Great over all experience

by from Richmond, Va |

Perfect sales experience. From salesman Ash, to the business manager Rodney who was truly the best, and Robert the general salesmanager. My experience with these three individuals were a car buying experience that I never had before. Just amazing . I love my new Infiniti G37 coupe. I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Excellent Service

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I was aware of this dealership after my mom purchased an Infiniti FX35 about three years ago. It wasnt until I purchased my first car their yesterday that I would be extremely pleased with the buying process. I would like to commend my sales person Mohamed Hussein and the Business Manager Rodney Martin for making first buying experience great. Unsure of how the buying process unfolds, I decided to go with a pre-approved loan from an outside company. Not only did Mohamed show me multiple car options with no hesitation, he also was able to get me a much better interest rate and Rodney explained everything about the financial responsibility as well as the warranty options as easy as possible. I was extremely satisfied with my new Infiniti G35 and I would recommend this dealership over and over.

Poor customer service made us walk away

by from Washington, DC |

After a month of used car shopping across the DC metro area, I was astounded at how horrible the customer service at Passport Infiniti was. After pre-arranging a test drive, the dealership bounced us from salesman to salesman, left us in the waiting area for over an hour, and was completely unapologetic when the long-awaited vehicle malfunctioned on the test drive. Shouldn't a pre-arranged test drive run smoothly? The whole experience was a horrible waste of time and absolutely insulting.

Passport Infiniti of Alexandria responded to this review

August 27, 2013

Please accept our apologies. We regret the unfortunate vehicle malfunction and the delay in your shopping experience. We would love to discuss the situation with you in person, and would value the opportunity to make things right with you if you are still in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle. Once again, this was an unfortunate and completely unexpected vehicle malfunction and we apologize for the inconvenience and for the less than ideal shopping experience. Best Regards, Steve Browdy General Manager 703-461-1500

Do not go to this dealership!!!!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!

by from Maryland |

My husband and I went to purchase a vehicle and the salesman that we were assigned to was new. He was attentive and very respectful!!! It came time to talk about purchasing the car and the sales manager came out and started telling us false information about the vehicle. Luckily, I knew a lot about the type of car that we were looking at purchasing since I had researched that specific type of car for three months prior to our visit. He argued with me about everything even though I was proving what he said was incorrect. We then went to the table to buy the car and he was such a JERK! He was tapping his foot, took a smoke break outside, rolling his eyes. We finally could not handle his rude behavior and decided to leave. He then walked out the door before we did and shut the door in our face. The sales manager needs to be fired!!!! He gives that dealership a terrible reputation. Our poor new salesman deserves to not work at such a awful place!!!! Lay off the cigs around your customers!! I highly sunset do NOT go to this dealership. I am posting this review on every car site I can. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Passport Infiniti of Alexandria responded to this review

August 8, 2013

On behalf of Passport Auto Group, we apologize for the poor experience. Our company's goal is always excellence in customer service, but unfortunately this time we did not meet that goal. Please allow us the opportunity to make it right by contacting our General Manager, Mr. Steve Browdy, directly at 703-461-1500. We do value your business, and we apologize for your poor experience. Passport Auto Group Management Team

An Awesome Experience

by from Washington, DC |

First and foremost, I highly recommend Passport Infiniti of Alexandria for anyone in the market for purchasing or leasing an Infiniti. My recent visit to Passport Infiniti and Passport Nissan was truly a delightful experience. With both dealerships located side by side, my intentions were to visit both dealerships because I had been driving Nissans for the past 17 years. As I glanced at an Infiniti on the lot, a sales associate approached me and asked if she could assist me. I explained to her what I was interested in and the rest is history. Danielle provided excellent customer care service. She was superb and was very instrumental in assisting me in making a decision whether to go Nissan or Infiniti and on whether to lease or purchase the car of my choice, the Infiniti G37x. She thoroughly provided me with all the details regarding leasing versus purchasing; She road with me as I test drove the vehicle describing all the features. Once my decision was made and the deal was finalized, she patiently went over all the features of the Infiniti G37x and instructed me on how to operate the vehicle, providing me with detailed instructions on how to operate the Navigation system, voice command feature, and she even set-up my iPhone via Bluetooth so that I could have immediate access of my cell phone to share the good news with friends and family as I drove off in my brand new car. Danielle also programmed her cell phone number into my iPhone so that I would have direct access to contacting her regarding any questions or concerns I may have in the future regarding the car. She was very excellent with my 6 year old grandson as she communicated with him making sure that he had a pleasant experience as he patiently waited for the finalization of the paperwork and delivery of the vehicle. With the assistance of both Danielle and Brain, the Sales Manager, I left the dealership not only excited about my new car, but 100% plus satisfied.

An Awesome Experience

by from Washington, D.C. |

PURCHASE OF A G37 2013

by from WOODBRIDGE,VA |

I REALLY LIKED THE SERVICE AT INFINITI CAR DEALER. WHEN I GOT THERE I HAD THE HELP OF DANIELLE DAHROUJ. I REALLY LIKED HOW SHE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING, HOW SHE HELPED ME ON THE PROCESS OF GETTING MY NEW CAR. SHE WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL, ANSWER ALL OF MY QUESTIONS, AND THANKS TO HER HELP I AM ENJOYING MY BRAND NEW CAR. IF ANYONE WANTS TO BUY A CAR AT INFINITI, I RECOMMEND DANIELLE BECAUSE THE SERVICE SHE GAVE ME WAS EXCELLENT.

Good experience with both sales and service.

by from Washington, DC |

I purchased a used I35 and brought my Q45 in for service. I received excellent service from both departments. They were attentive, thorough, and knowledgable. I usually avoid dealerships because most are overpriced but I felt Passport's prices were fair and won't hesitate to use them again.