Cox Toyota Scion

3860 Danbrook Rd, Burlington, NC 27215

New 888-259-7635
Used 888-259-1514
Service 888-259-8563

Before You Buy, Give COX Toyota a Try!!

Return Customers

by from Durham, NC |

We are former customers returning because nobody does it better. Polite, considerate, and willing to work with the customer. No pressure, and patient with showing as many cars as we wanted. Michael Overstreet couldn't have been more helpful as our sales representative, and Ric Davis worked to see that both the company and we felt good about our price and our trade-in. Keep up the good work. We already know that the Service Department with Peggy is the best in the country. Yea!!! Thanks, Judie

Irresponsible service center

by from Burlington, NC |

I took my car for servicing and asked them to either change the date or show me how to do it, they didn't do either. The person who was in charge if my vehicle showed such a careless attitude that it made me wonder how aw such a thing happening at a car dealership. He did not call my name out when looking for me in the waiting place. I am not even sure what he addressed me as. Very irresponsible.very poor customer service.

Lexus oil change

by from Burlington Nc |

I thought I would take my 2009 Lexus to cox Toyota for an oil change. When I called to set up the appointment I was quoted the price based upon a synthetic oil change which was what I wanted. I arrived and they took my Rx 350 and about an hour later the assistant service manager told me that I had two problems with the steering rack and an oil pan leak. He quoted me a price that was around 1600.00 to complete, however I had purchased an extended warranty and it was covered except for my deductible and sales tax. I was very upset because I had just bought this vehicle 3 months earlier. Thinking that my steering would go out I agreed to the repairs. They had a rental which was covered too so I left around 10:30. The rental coordinator was great, friendly and compassionate. I was told that my vehicle would be ready around 3:00. When I arrived the service department told me my vehicle was up on a lift getting an alignment. I knew it was not because I tried to open the door and put some packages in the back seat. I told him no my vehicle was in the lot , he said we have had several Lexus here today, I said well you must have put my plates on someone else's vehicle because that is my license plate! He said oh they must have brought the keys and I didn't see them! I was already upset so I got in and drove away. I stopped at a store went in and when I went to get in I noticed my drivers side mat was full of greasy footprints. I immediately came home took a picture and emailed to the assistant service manager. No call or email on Monday so I called on Tuesday. I asked if he had read my emails. He said no he had not opened his email yet I told him that I emailed this on Saturday not Monday and not Tuesday. I told him that my mat was full of grease and asked him what he was going to do about it he said he would fix it by cleaning my mat.I asked about my oil change because I had asked for synthetical but I was given regular. He told me that they used whatever was put in the vehicle before. I told him don't worry about it because I will not bring my vehicle back there for service the next place will do synthetic oil.When I took my car to get my mat cleaned he did not apologize or was not very friendly at all therefore I will never take my vehicle back to Cox Toyota and if anyone ask me I will tell them do not take your car there.Also I talked to a mechanic who told me that they receive vehicles that Cox Toyota has told them needs the same work done that they got me to do and it does not need to be done enough said. I wonder if they really did all the stuff that you put on my bill not a good feeling!

Best New Car Buying experience ever!

by from Greensboro, north carolina |

My day started with a courteous call from Jack the Internet specialist. He was great on the phone. Went to the dealership in burlington and met with Jay Mosley. He is a compassionate salesman who really knows the products he sells. I enjoyed him and he took care of my kids as well. Had the car I wanted as specified.....took me to Angela the bank rep for final revisions. 2 hours tops and I was out of there. Never got frustrated once and every person that walked by us as we waited made sure we were ok. I'll never go to another dealership. Cox thank you for hiring the best staff ever. They are the best!

Really good experience.

by from Greensboro, NC |

I have bought a car from them and gone to their service shop many times. They're honest and down to earth. I think they are great and honest.

Service and Rental at Cox Toyota

by from Reidsville,NC |

We recently had an incident where we hit a deer and had to have our car repaired. We also needed to rent a vehicle while ours was being repaired. At Cox Toyota we found we could do all of that and they can do it very well. The car was back to us in a very reasonable amount of time and the rental staff was very courteous and friendly. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of these services.

Great Customer Service

by from Whitsett, NC |

Great experience with Cox Toyota. I was helped by Caroline in the Rental Department. She answered all my questions and was very courteous. The van I rented was very clean and drove great. I will definitely be back to Cox soon.

very knowledgeable technicians

by from Alabama |

I had trouble with my Toyota Camry. I was on a trip from Alabama to Asheville, nc..Gary in the service department assured me all I needed was a alternator. .he was correct. They charged my battery and replaced my alternator . We made it back home safe and sound thanks to everyone at cox Toyota and Gary in your service department

Rental at Cox Toyota

by from Hillsborough NC |

I have rented from Cox Toyota several times now for long vacation road trips. The vehicles are excellent, the terms very reasonable. The staff, especially Melissa have been wonderful. I will be back to rent again! Excellent experience!

service department

by from membrane nc |

Thanks to your very knowledgeable technician Gary Palmer and the rest of your staff

GREAT SERVICE

by from Mebane |

I have my car serviced at Cox Toyota by Gary Palmer, always great and honest service! Request him if you'd like a great mechanic!!!