Maxwell Volvo Subaru

2519 N Church St, Burlington, NC 27217

New 855-446-6264
Used 855-244-2076
Service 888-653-8516

"Your Friendly Family Store"

the best dealership!!

by from 27217 |

This was the best dealership I have ever been to. The staff was great, I felt very good after they helped me with my purchase. They did not play any games and they were very professional.

Excellent experience

by from Burlington, NC |

The service writer was excellent. She even gave me valuable information about buying my next Volvo. The work was done well and in a timely manner.

moving forward

by from Burlington, NC |

I have begun to feel like a real Maxwell family member rather than the step cousin. I am addressing issues that are covered under warranty and the company appears to be concerned rather than upset because no money is being made at this time.

Great sales service

by from Durham NC |

Dray worked very hard to help me pull together what I needed in this preowned volvo. He was/is the most helpful sales consultant I have ever dealt with.

Dray won this business

by from Durham, NC |

I've enjoyed tremendously working with Dray Daiber during the entire process. I know my transaction, the Volvo OSD program, is not the tradtional car buying process. Dray was helpful each step of the way. Realizing we first met Dray in August of last year, and will not actually go to Sweden until the end of next month, this will ultimately be a 12-13 month purchase until the car is finally delivered after we return. I know I could have done this transaction at either the Raleigh or Cary Volvo dealership, and went to both stores prior to coming to Maxwell. The only reason we purchased the car via Volvo OSD and had Maxwell run this transaction was due to Dray.

Ignored

by from Eden, NC |

I received an email to complete this review because I supposedly visited this car lot. I never got to visit. Was interested in a pre-owned Saturn Vue. Tried to call and set up an appointment time because I lived 45 minutes away. Was told several times that the Vue was still available for sale, but NEVER had my call return to set an appointment to look at the Vue. Finally, when I decide to drive down and look at the Vue, the car is no longer there. Poor customer service. Now stuck still looking for a Saturn to purchase.

Good service, fast service, friendly staff

by from burlington, nc |

Staff was swift, courteous and fixed me coffee. Service was quick and all my issues were addressed and serviceman came into to talk to me after he test drove the car.

SERVICE AT MAXWELL VOLVO

by from BURLINGTON, NC |

At MAXWELL VOLVO, the customer is always welcome with a smile. The atmosphere is very pleasant and with Lara Fults as a service Manager, customers will come back. She is very pleasant and always willing to help, get the service performed in a timely manner.

Friendly folks/fair prices

by from Durham, NC |

My wife and I had a very pleasant experience purchasing a pre-owned car from Maxwell's. We were looking for a very specific car - 08-10 Honda Element - and Maxwell's had one. Germal, our salesman, was great. He took us for a test drive, no pressure whatsoever, even offered for us to bring this car back to Durham so our mechanic could take a look at it. We took him up on his offer. We were looking at another Element - however, it was the ease of purchasing from a dealership that sealed this deal. One small glitch . . . we were told that the tires on the car were new - they certainly looked to be new! However, our mechanic told us that we would need four new tires - two on the front were mismatched and the two on the back were "cupped". Actually, our tire guy told us that the tires were four years old. Maxwell's offered to put new tires on, but only having the reference of their service department with these bum tires, we told them that we would replace the tires and we were able to get the price of the car down - not to our original offer, but fair. We LOVE our "new" Element! We would recommend Maxwell's to friends - this small, family owned dealership can offer so much more than the larger dealerships!

great service; nice extras

by from Burlington, NC |

Service did not take a huge amount of time; my car was washed and vacuumed, Dre fixed my cell phone connection to the car

good job

by from Burlington, NC |

Gave me a very nice loaner to use while my car was being repaired. This is the main reason I use a dealership instead of a smaller repair shop. The loaner is invaluable.