Moss Motors

Service 877-221-6408

Moss is Boss

Great Experience!

by from Maurice LA |

Mr. Robert was extremely knowledgeable of the car, was very patient with me as I took my time to decide on the purchase, courteous, and accomodating. Dealing with Mr. Robert and Moss Motors was a pleasant experience. I would recommend Mr. Robert and this dealership.

Great service

by from Cecilia, LA |

Great car Great service Michelle Newland is professional and so easy to deal with!

Extremely Disappointed

by from Lafayette, LA |

My husband and I have bought our last three cars - including the one I am referring to now - from one of Moss' dealerships. When we went today to see about trading my car in for an SUV, we were very unhappy with the way it went; we felt insulted by the trade-in offer they made, which was far below Kelly Blue Book's worst trade-in value for a car of the same make, model, etc. as mine (which my car is not in bad or "poor" condition). We even pulled it up on Kelly Blue Book and showed them the trade-in value of a "poor" condition car of the same make, model, etc. They came back a second time and STILL wouldn't meet that price. We asked what was wrong with the car that was driving their price down. The response was that the car had been wrecked (I've had the car 14 months, which I purchased used, and have not wrecked it and was not informed of it having been wrecked at the time of purchase - I've had no problems with it in the time I've owned it). Also, they said something about needing to replace the tires. The tires are all either right at one year old or less than a year old. This was a horrible experience for me all the way around. I am extremely disappointed to see that this is how repeat customers are treated and will certainly not make the same mistake ever again.

Never got a price to buy new car

by from Woodworth, LA |

Tried to get online quote. All I received was an e- mail to come down and look at big selection.

Moss Motors responded to this review

February 11, 2014

We apologize for your inconvenience. I checked to see if we received information from you last Thursday and I don't see any record of your request. Did you get the information you needed. Please email me and let me know I can do anything further to assist you. My email address: eric@mossisbos.com

GREAT customer service

by from Pineville, LA |

Dwight Guidry was my salesman. He was very straightforward and got me the vehicle I wanted at the price that I wanted with absolutely no pressure. There were no surprises or hidden fees at signing. No "dealer options" were tacked on. It was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had! I would definitely buy another car from this dealership and definitely from Dwight Guidry.

MY CADILLAC

by from LA/FL |

I DID FIND MY CADILLAC ESCLADE EXT FROM THIS DEALER....TRADED MY CAR AND NOW HAVE MY CADILLAC. THE SALESMAN WAS VERY NICE AND TOOK CARE OF MY QUESTIONS AND THE DEAL WAS VERY SMOOTH

Now these people know customer service

by from Houston, TX |

I was looking for a very specific car - 011 Jaguar XJ-L supercharged, black/black. I found several around the country but finding Moss Motors and dealing with Antoine was really the lucky stoke for me. He drove 100 miles to meet me for a test drive, saving me valuable time and demonstrating their concern for the customer. The car was exactly as described and more. Since I was leaving the country for 2 weeks, they held the car (with deposit) and made it a smooth, totally professional transaction upon my return - paperwork complete, car washed and detailed, tank filled and ready for my drive back to Houston. If you contact Moss Motors, ask for Antoine! He's low/no pressure, honest, fun to work with and always professional.

Service and sales

by from opelousas la |

I had honda civic when my vehical quit on me in monroe and moss mtrs did my service they have the best service dept . brian was awesomme. i never had to bring it back in always fixed the first time . when my brother needed a new car i brought him there he bought a new civic . the salesman was courteous and very much on top of his game.

Moss Motors responded to this review

October 28, 2011

Shorty, Thank you very much for the kind words as well as for your business in our Service Department. We look forward to seeing you again.

First class dealership

by from Lafayette, LA |

The dealership is brand new and state of the art! The sales and management staff was a pleasure to work with. We agreed on an price for my new BMW and on my trade in that was very very fair. I will be buying from Moss BMW again in the future.