First Team Honda

3444 Western Branch Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23321

New 888-343-9751
Used 888-259-8475
Service 888-285-3896

If you're not getting what you want you're not at First Team!

The Sale

by from Chesapeake, Va |

The experience was one of the best I've ever had with a dealership.

Why buy anywhere else?

by from Chesapeake, Va. |

I am very much pleased with my experience with First Team Honda. I talked with the Justin over the phone after looking at the website. He was very helpful. Then I decided to come by and was Helped by Michael. He did not put any pressure on me just confirmed my previous research. Even though I did not buy from Honda I was sold on the First Team experience.So, I came back to First Team the following week;but this time it was First Team Toyota. Mrs. Clarence Johnson continued that great, low pressure customer service. I found a beautiful gently used Toyota Camry. First Team is awesome! With the lifetime warranty on engine and power train on certified vehicles and great sales people,why would anyone buy somewhere else?

Worth the Drive Whether You Are Near or Far

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Family Honda #6..my son finally traded in our 1st Honda, the '99 Accord (274,000 miles) we bought new for a used CRV. Gotta love those Hondas. BTW, First Team Honda did a GREAT job for us, if any LOCALS are in the market. Once Dixie-Anna (392-2048) in their internet search dept located the vehicle we were looking for, saleswoman Ashley (439-0774) took over and made sure everything went smoothly. Don't think we could have found a better deal anywhere, and we tried...lol. Would have saved time just going to First Team to begin with. We'll definitely be going back the next time we need a car. Nice to see a car dealer where pushiness is NOT the norm.

No Pressure, Great Service

by from Suffolk, VA |

First Team was excellent to work with from the initial email/phone correspondence with the internet team during the research phase to the friendly, no pressure car buying experience at the dealership. I would highly recommend them!