Vann York Toyota

500 Eastchester Dr, High Point, NC 27262

New 866-548-5519
Used 855-619-5738
Service 855-677-6708

Building Relationships That Last! Best Prices in Town!

Used-Car Buying at Vann-York

by from Fairlawn, VA |

I came from SW-Virginia to look at a specific vehicle on Vann-York's lot. The vehicle ended up not matching the Cars.com description verbatim, and Vann-York staff attributed the discrepancy to an outside agency creating the ads. I was able to negotiate a discount because of the discrepancy, and all other aspects of the buying process were straight-forward. Sales and finance staff were courteous and quick. The entire buying process took about 3 1/2 hours from test drive to drive-away. I would give the entire experience a 4-5 star rating.

Smooth Transaction!

by from Wake Forest, NC |

I live in Wake Forest, so we worked out a great deal (on both my trade and the new vehicle) over the phone. They held the car with my credit card while I made the hour and a half drive. Once there, Richard showed me the features of the Highlander Hybrid and we took a ride. Within an hour, I was driving home in my new car. Easy and stress free.

Love my 4runner

by from Greensboro NC |

Bought a used truck a while back here and just wanted to say the whole process was a wonderful. The hardest part of the whole process was trying to decide on which truck I wanted since they had so many options. It's been 5400 miles and I could not be more satisfied

Arrogant

by from Martinsville va |

Went to talk to one sales rep got passed off, test drove a truck and when we returned found a scratch along the backside of vehicle, instead of negotiating price salesman tried to ask my friend who was with me how much he could fix it for under the table? No integrity, then salesman proceeds to tell me that we are we're I want to be payment wise on another vehicle when we sit down he tells me that he knows I can pay more I just do not want to? Went there with the possibility of bringing more business to them, will never and will continuously let every one know how I was treated, to beat it all I asked them to stop emailing and calling me, less than 24 hrs after telling them I recieved emails from 4 different people on their staff and had to move their emails to go to my spam folder. I value integrity and honesty but blatant arrogance and disrespect for someone wanting to spend money with you is un forgive able

Would Buy There Again.

by from Kannapolis, NC |

I have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership. I relocated and can go to local dealerships to purchase my vehicles, but I would make the drive back to High Point NC to buy from Vann York Toyota.Provided they beat my local dealers deal of-course. :)