Grossinger Honda

6600 N. Western Ave, Chicago, IL 60645

New 866-898-1855 New 866-898-1855
Used 888-701-2338 Used 888-701-2338
Service 888-320-8370 Service 888-320-8370

Satisfying Chicagoland drivers since 1928.

Awesome customer service

by from Chicago, IL |

My Honda was stranded with a dead battery. Battery was jumped 2x that day - wouldn't hold the charge. Called my Grossinger Honda salesman, (Neville) and asked if he would send a tow truck. He spoke with the service manager (Jim), who promptly sent one of their service techs (Ronald) to where I was stranded. Instead of towing my car, Ronald brought with him a new battery, installed it, and within 5 minutes, I was on my way. They followed up with a phone call to verify that everything was running smoothly. No charge, no hassles, simply awesome customer service, displaying genuine interest, concern and support for their customers. Thanks guys.

Awesome Dealership

by from Des Plaines |

i purchased a used 2014 honda accord sport two weeks ago. First the manager made the impossible to go really close to the price i was asking them and on top of that he fixed couple of small dents the car had,for free. But i had one small issue the day i purchased the car (which i noticed the next day) the guy who put gas to the car he messed up my bumper at the bottom. i called the salesman the very next day and without any hesitation the salesman (Noel) said that i could take the car for repair with no extra charge. they did a really good job on the bumper and everybody was happy. The guys were really nice (expect the guy who took the car to put gas) and this dealership is a nice place to do business. Really satisfied...

Awesome dealership

by from Des Plaines |

5 Stars for Grossinger Honda

by from Chicago, IL |

I'd been thinking this might be the year for my next new car and I thought I was prepared: I wanted a new Accord; 2015 was good; I'd gotten pre-approved financing; and, I went through a car-buying service. So when Jasmine called and emailed me with a TrueCar quote from Grossinger, it was fantastic that they were just down the road, that they'd responded first, and that they had the best price. Not to mention that this is where I'd bought my first Accord, 26 years ago. I went in prepared, so your mileage may vary, but pretty much the whole experience was positive for me. To give you just one example: although they had to run me through lots of options and checklists in the process of buying a new car, they listened to what I wanted and didn't waste time trying to convince me otherwise. The checklists were useful, too, since I picked some of the options even though I declined others. All that said, I was in and out of there (driving my new car home) in under three hours - titles, plates, insurance (and even my city sticker) transferred, and my first service call already scheduled (and paid for, I might add, thanks to their foresight and one of the options I'd selected). It went so well, in fact, that I was almost surprised, later that afternoon, when I got a personal phone call from Brett: just checking in, just wanted to see if I had any questions. Which was not only a nice human touch, but a good thing, too, since I did have a couple of questions, which he answered. The only problem is, now the new car keeps begging me to take her out for a drive ... Seriously: Five stars.

Worst place to do business!

by from pp, il |

Drove 2 hours to look at a vehicle there and they were completely rude. You could hear them talking about customers and laughing at them after they left. Tried to highball my interest rate and acted as if I knew nothing about the car buying process. Would not budge at all on the price because that's the price I drove there for, that was the price of the vehicle. They acted as if I wouldn't walk away from the deal because I drove so far to look at the vehicle. Rude and arrogant people. Would not recommend this place to anyone.

Great car at good price, but poor service

by from Springfield, IL |

One of the worst purchasing experiences I've ever had. Found that they had the exact vehicle I was looking for. I live 3+ hours south of this dealership, so I emailed back and forth with their online team to get details and info on the vehicle before hand which was the one bright spot of the experience. They were friendly and responsive and answered all my questions, so I decided to make the drive. I let them know when I would be coming up and they said they would be ready for me. When I arrived, I walked in and was met by a salesman and described that I had been in contact with them and what I was looking for. The vehicle wasn't up close to the showroom so it took him 15+ minutes for him to get it and bring it up. When he finally got it up front for me to see, it was filthy inside and out - so much for being ready for me. I took it for a tiny test drive since the salesman got in and directed me around the block. The car was sitting on empty with the gas light on during test drive - so much fur being ready. I expressed that I couldn't decide without it being cleaned up so I could see what it really looked like. So half an hour later or more it got a quick wash and vacuum. I liked the vehicle a lot and the price was good, so we went in to talk. They refused to honor the price the quoted online for my trade in. I asked if they saw something wrong with it that knocked down their offer, and I was told no just that the amount I was offered online was too much. They did honor the price for the vehicle I was quoted and for the extended warranty. I asked for floor mats and some head rests that were missing (but were in the online pictures) to be included and they agreed. I purchased the vehicle, but the story doesn't end there. I received the factory new floor mats in about two weeks which was great, but after four weeks and no head restraints, I called and left a message fit the sales person I had worked with. Didn't hear back so after another one to two weeks, I called again and got the sales person. He said he would look into it and get back. After another week if heating nothing, I called back and left another message. So after another week if nothing, I called and started asking for the sales manager that I had met there. He assured me it would get taken care of. After another week or two if nothing, I called back and the Manager checked and this had "slipped through the cracks". He assured me they were now ordered and gave me his cell. I called every other day for a week or two until I received a shipment with four head restraints. Problem was there were four for the front and middles, I only need one if those for the middle, then the three for the back third row which I saw the sales person wrote down what was needed at the time off sale. I called the Manager back and told him if three mistake. He was very upset and said he thought it was the fronts and middles that were missing and I needed to ship him back the wrong ones and he'd order the right ones and then hung up on me before I could ask anything else - like did I need to pay for the shipping, etc. A week later I called to see if the new ones had been ordered, and to tell them I would be in Chicago in a week and a half, and I could just bring their old ones to exchange at that time. I was told there replacements had not been ordered and would not be until the other ones were shipped back on my dime. So I had to pay $75 to over night them back to the dealership to be sure there was time to get the replacements ordered and to the dealer by the time I would be in town to pick up. So in short, love the vehicle and pretty good price, but horrible Service and follow up.

Car Buying

by from Chicago, IL |

Looking to buy a good used car? Well overall experience was a typical Salesman show. The price on Cars.com cannot be haggled lower. Even though the salesman let it seem like it could. Another Salesman came in and told us a story...bah bah bah...we left...

Trade in an old Toytoa get an New Honda CRv

by from Chicago IL |

I am glad I talked to Glibert Gallarzo, and helped me to Trade in my Old Toyota for the value of what I owe, and gave me the great deal with the New 2015 Honda Crv. He knew how to help the customer with what they want and need. He made it easy the entire process only around 2.5 hours. I am also had fun with the Loan officer he is hilarious and fun to talk with. Over all great experience. I spend lots of time to get a good trade in value from the various Toyota store, and end up wasting my time.

They Don't Deserve Your Business

by from Chicago IL |

WORST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER! Went in to purchase my lease that I had started with Carr's Honda. After sitting for 4 hours, Charles, the finance manager sat me down and made me a ridiculous rate offer on my car. I refused and started walking. Charles quickly changed his tune and dropped the rate over 1%. After buying my lease it turned out Charles had elected to finance the price at the end of the lease not the amount still owed. I left voice mails asking Charles, the finance manager for help. When I realized that my 4 voicemails would not be returned. I called the manager and left messages asking for help. Again no one returned my call. Apparently they don't care about making mistakes when dealing with money. And obviously don't care about their customers or repeat business. This was the second car I got from Carr's. I will never go back to Grossinger Honda.

Thank You!

by from Chicago, IL |

My 9 year old car was totaled about 10 days ago. I showed up to Grossinger Honda pre-approved (from a different lender) and knowing which model what I wanted. Gilbert was friendly, knowledgeable and willing to show me the multiple colors, options and perks of the various models. I really appreciated his flexibility as I thought through the many options. During my discussions with Gilbert, the Director of Retail Operations came over to see how the deal was progressing. He was super helpful and willing to negotiate with me to get the car I wanted, at a price that was right. As the conversation continued, it became apparent that the 0.9% financing that Honda was able to offer me really was the way to go and I no longer needed my initial lender because what the Grossinger Honda team was offering was a much better deal. Buying a car is a scary process and there are a lot of stigmas of a girl going to buy a car alone. This dealership was friendly, understanding, willing to negotiate and ultimately get me into the car I wanted for a price I could be proud of. Many thanks!