Grossinger Honda

Service 888-320-8370

The newest member of the Grossinger Family

Thank You!

by from Chicago, IL |

My 9 year old car was totaled about 10 days ago. I showed up to Grossinger Honda pre-approved (from a different lender) and knowing which model what I wanted. Gilbert was friendly, knowledgeable and willing to show me the multiple colors, options and perks of the various models. I really appreciated his flexibility as I thought through the many options. During my discussions with Gilbert, the Director of Retail Operations came over to see how the deal was progressing. He was super helpful and willing to negotiate with me to get the car I wanted, at a price that was right. As the conversation continued, it became apparent that the 0.9% financing that Honda was able to offer me really was the way to go and I no longer needed my initial lender because what the Grossinger Honda team was offering was a much better deal. Buying a car is a scary process and there are a lot of stigmas of a girl going to buy a car alone. This dealership was friendly, understanding, willing to negotiate and ultimately get me into the car I wanted for a price I could be proud of. Many thanks!

Awesome customer service

by from Chicago, IL |

My Honda was stranded with a dead battery. Battery was jumped 2x that day - wouldn't hold the charge. Called my Grossinger Honda salesman, (Neville) and asked if he would send a tow truck. He spoke with the service manager (Jim), who promptly sent one of their service techs (Ronald) to where I was stranded. Instead of towing my car, Ronald brought with him a new battery, installed it, and within 5 minutes, I was on my way. They followed up with a phone call to verify that everything was running smoothly. No charge, no hassles, simply awesome customer service, displaying genuine interest, concern and support for their customers. Thanks guys.

Car Buying

by from Chicago, IL |

Looking to buy a good used car? Well overall experience was a typical Salesman show. The price on Cars.com cannot be haggled lower. Even though the salesman let it seem like it could. Another Salesman came in and told us a story...bah bah bah...we left...

Trade in an old Toytoa get an New Honda CRv

by from Chicago IL |

I am glad I talked to Glibert Gallarzo, and helped me to Trade in my Old Toyota for the value of what I owe, and gave me the great deal with the New 2015 Honda Crv. He knew how to help the customer with what they want and need. He made it easy the entire process only around 2.5 hours. I am also had fun with the Loan officer he is hilarious and fun to talk with. Over all great experience. I spend lots of time to get a good trade in value from the various Toyota store, and end up wasting my time.

They Don't Deserve Your Business

by from Chicago IL |

WORST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER! Went in to purchase my lease that I had started with Carr's Honda. After sitting for 4 hours, Charles, the finance manager sat me down and made me a ridiculous rate offer on my car. I refused and started walking. Charles quickly changed his tune and dropped the rate over 1%. After buying my lease it turned out Charles had elected to finance the price at the end of the lease not the amount still owed. I left voice mails asking Charles, the finance manager for help. When I realized that my 4 voicemails would not be returned. I called the manager and left messages asking for help. Again no one returned my call. Apparently they don't care about making mistakes when dealing with money. And obviously don't care about their customers or repeat business. This was the second car I got from Carr's. I will never go back to Grossinger Honda.

New car shopping can be daunting.

by from chicago, Il |

New car shopping can be daunting. Every visit to an auto dealership could be a frustrating night of speed dating salespeople with only one thing on their mind - MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!! After visiting six dealerships in two days, shopping for the best price, 170 miles on the old car, headaches of "can't you put any more money down?" and the haggle, the traffic and what seemed to be an argument with a rock and a doorknob - I finally got out the trusted laptop and searched for the delership that was not the lowest price. Now, I'm not one to buy a big ticket item without having to talk to a human, so naturally, I picked up the phone and dialed the number. A human answered the phone. And, not just any human, but this person actually had a personality and was very personable. Her name was Daisy and she was nice to speak to me for a while and find out exactly what make and model of car that I wanted along with any bells and whistle desired. Considering it was the weekend, I was positive I would not receive a call back until Monday. But, a few hours later, I received a phone call from Daisy and she informed me she had FOUND the perfect car for me. It had every feature I wanted and with a price that beat the dealerships by $200 a month! Basically, I had the same payment as my old car with very little down. Can you believe that? (Don't worry neither could I.) She said the next step would be to go to their website and fill out their secured form that would include all the financial information for me. From there, I could stop on by the office and pick up my new car! She saved me so time and money off the sticker price of the car, that it's not even funny. (I do mean the MSRP and not the Dealer price.) Absolutely amazing deal that I could not pass up. The best thing - ONE trip is all it took to take care of this new car purchase. No running around town - haggling back and forth on my time. I would highly recommend Grossinger Honda purchase to anyone who is seriously thinking about buying or leasing a new car. I really want to thank them for doing all the leg work for me and getting me the Honda that I wanted! Please let Daisy know I said "thanks" when you go to buy your new car.

Do not buy a vehicle from this dealership!

by from Michigan |

Please do not put yourself through the torture of buying from this dealership. I agreed to purchase a car from them and then spent 4.5 hours going through the process of buying the car and it only got worse from there. Here are some additional lowlights from the purchase: - The car that I purchased had a quarter tank of gas in it when I drove away. Apparently, it's not their policy to fill the tanks of used cars that they sell. - They botched the process of getting my new plates and didn't inform me of that until the day before they expired. I then had to go to my Secretary of State to take care of getting the plate. - I was told that the car had two sets of keys and it ultimately only had one set. - Management was apathetic: They never returned my calls when I called to figure out a plan for the issue related to temp. plates. Instead, I had to make several calls during a two day period to finally speak to him. - Combative management: when I finally did speak to management, the tone was defensive and combative. Additionally, I never received an apology for all of the time I wasted, nor could he provide a solution to fix the problem. Please avoid this dealership at all costs.