Momentum Toyota of Fairfield

New 866-609-9950
Used 866-413-3436

Great Service Department

by from Napa, CA |

Service department is great. They were very straightforward in what needed to be done and how long it would take. I went in on my time of appointment, and didn't have to wait a second before being helped. To cap it all off, their complimentary rental car is a great catch. Will be coming here for any minor or major services and repairs so long as I own a Toyota.

April 16, 2015

Wow, what a terrific post! I'm so pleased to hear that you found our service department straightforward and were able to get you everything you needed. Thank you for stopping by and we hope to see you again!

customer service

by from fairfield, ca |

This time had it more together. I've haven't had best experiences. Once my frame was bent from lifting the car in the wrong spot. Another time I made an appointment online and it didn't show in their system, although I received the confirmation. I had to wait like I didn't have an appointment, when I did. This time, I made appointment by phone. It was showing and was a reasonable length of time. The employees are always friendly.

March 21, 2015

Kimberly, I am sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experiences in the past, but am glad that we were able to make it up to you, especially with our friendly service. Thank you for trusting us with another chance. Please come visit us again for any future needs.

Friendly service, clean showroom

by from Fairfield, CA |

The salesman who helped me did not pull out all of his guns, therefore, I didn't feel like running out. People were more respectful.

March 21, 2015

Mary, thank you so much for the kind words. Of course we strive to respect our customers. We never want our customers to feel pressured. Please feel free to come visit us again.

clean facility

by from Fairfield, CA |

Service Manager always makes time to come out to greet you, and discuss optional concerning your vehicle maintenance along with the service writer.

Great Service and Great Dealership Staff!

by from Fairfield, CA |

Making my routine appointment was easy, I was greeted immediately by Mr. Dave Crawford. Everything was explained to me and the wait time was very reasonable and comfortable.

Great Toyota Representatives

by from Fairfield, CA |

All your service people are very friendly and efficient! The wait for my vehicle was quite short. The new coffee was delicious,...thanks!

2006 Toyota Maintenance and Brake Job

by from Vacaville, CA |

How quickly and completely the job actually got done. I was expecting to be there until about noon, but the work was completed fairly quickly permitting me to leave by about 10:45.

March 10, 2015

Robert, thank you for taking the time to leave us this awesome 5-star review. We are glad to learn that your recent experience without service department went quickly. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Superiour service, knowledgable staff.

by from Fairfield, CA |

Ton was very helpful and quick. He even volunteered to let me use a coupon he had available. The van driver was right there ready to drive me home and he was friendly and courteous.

March 3, 2015

Eileen, thank you so much for the awesome review! I am delighted to hear that our staff was able to provide you with a pleasurable car-buying experience. Please feel free to reach out to us for any future needs you may need.

Great Service and Friendly Staff

by from Fairfield CA |

The Friendly, professional and knowledgeable staff, And the amazing service they did on my vehicle and most important thing the education in understanding my vehicle needs.

February 27, 2015

Thanks for this great review, Lorena! We are happy we could provide you with an enjoyable experience at Momentum Toyota!

Best service writer around

by from Fairfield, CA |

Dave is kind enough to pick up my car and take it to the dealership for service and then return it to me...even washed!

February 23, 2015

Hi Sybil and thank you for this great review! We're very happy that Dave was here to help you and treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. Thank you again and hopefully we get to see you again! Sincerely, AK Adir- General Manager