Sacramento European

Used 888-593-8921

Serving Sacramento Area Customers Since 1983

Great experience

by from Orangevale, CA |

My boyfriend says times are changing when you trust a used car salesman more than you trust your doctor. And it's true. This was by leaps and bound the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. I got zero pressure, I wasn't held hostage for hours on end, and I was encouraged to sleep on the decision. I suspect it is partly because I had realistic expectations, but regardless I was exceptionally pleased. You know you normally walk out of buying a car feeling certain you got worked over in some way. I felt that Alfonso was a genuine person and nice and friendly to boot. Fred, who did the financing - well again, I was not held hostage. I told them what I wanted to do and they made it happen. Nice guy. Great experience all around. I highly recommend them.

Alfonso

by from sacramento, ca |

It was a great experience. Alfonso was very helpful in helping us financially and trying to find the lowest rates. Alfonso and Fred were great in calling us back informing us that they found a lowet interest rate for us. They had great customer service.

Excellent Experience

by from Truckee, CA |

The experience was as easy as possible for purchasing a vehicle. The sales associate was friendly. The vehicle was as represented, and the price was fair.

Great Service

by from San Leandro, CA |

Bought my 2006 XC90 from Sacramento European and the transaction was smooth and fast. They allowed me to have Sacramento Volvo Service do a full inspection and after the car passed I was driving home within 30 minutes. Alfonso, Fred and Amir were honest and fair from the start. There are a lot of dealers on Fulton Ave but Sac Euros cars and facility are by far the cleanest.

Great Service!

by from Truckee, CA |

I worked with Alfonso who was professional, knowledgeable & fun! When I had an independent mechanic check out the car I ultimately bought, they endorsed this dealership's quality service, as well as their history of standing behind their cars & delivering on their promises.

2010 Nissan Rogue purchased from Fred & Alfonso

by from Orangevale, California |

I did not personally buy a car from these guys but, my girlfriend did and I'll tell you what, it seems Fred & Alfonso know the secret to making her smile (can you guys give me a call when you have a minute, I could sure use some pointers). The car she brought home was better than I expected. It's a great looking car with low miles and all seems mechanically sound. She wasn't pressured, they didn't try to sell her anything she didn't want and from what I hear, it was completely painless & hassle free. They gave her a great rate and was able to work with her to get her payments exactly where she wanted them to be. When it was all said and done, she came home and said something I never thought I would hear come out of anyones mouth....... "Who would've thought you would trust a Used Car Salesman more than your own Doctor?" Needless to say, this was a positive experience and we would recommend Alfonso & Fred from Sacramento European to anyone.

GREAT SALES STUFF AND INVENTORY!!

by from SACRAMENTO CA |

ALFONSO WAS GREAT MADE IT EASY TO BUY. MY BMW IS GOOD LOOKING AND AT A GREAT PRICE

very easy

by from Penn Valley, CA |

No hassle and very friendly sales staff! No pressure. So pleased with my new Lexus!

07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland

by from West Sacramento |

I was looking for the best Jeep Grand Cherokee that I can find and afford and it was right here waiting for me. The car was in great condition and pass the inspection by a different mechanic with flying colors. I was happy with my purchase and the price i paid for. There was no hassle involved as Alfonso help me with everything easily. If you're looking for a well taken care of used car come here first for best selection.