Max Madsen's Aurora Mitsubishi

Service 866-955-5201

Welcome to Max Madsen!

Very Professional

by from Sandwich, IL |

Very professional, very friendly, very responsive...all and all a great car buying experience. Thanks Max Madsen!

Great customer service

by from Aurora, IL |

I went there with my friend to look at 2006 Honda CRV EX. Ryan Clark was helping us, he was super nice and really helpful. Came to negotiate, he was really awesome and willing to work with us in our budget. We spent really long time in the dealer but it's worth it at the end. Really love the dealer and highly recommended for everyone

Awesome To Work With!!!

by from Aurora, Il. |

It was so nice to go to a car dealership and see the car that you asked for right there and waiting for you to test drive. Our Sale Consultant, Mike Isadore was great. He took the time for both my husband and I to test drive the car. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and explained all the features. What he did not know he looked it up for us on the car fax. We had a very old car for a trade in and we got the best offer for a trade in then from anyone other car dealership. It is nice to finely find a dealership that is honest and easy to work with.

Okay service, but

by from Cedar Falls, Iowa |

Recently purchased a used minivan (Toyota Sienna XLE Ltd) from Max Madsen. The sales rep was decent (Jon) and gave us a good deal on the vehicle. I had to travel a considerable distance (250 miles) to pick up the van, and it was pretty much as described. There were some cosmetic small dings that were not shown in any pictures (should really show the flaws for people purchasing from long distances). Also, the battery was failing and intermittent so that at times the car would not even start. I had to purchase a new battery, but this was not seen until I had driven all the way back home. One would think the battery would be something to check prior to sell, but I could be wrong. Otherwise, it was a smooth transaction.

Wonderful buying experience at Max Madsen.

by from Tinley Park, il |

I negotiated a price for a used vehicle over emails with Marcus King. Marcus answered all my questions, made me a personal video of the car and guaranteed me that the price we agreed upon over emails was the price I would pay. I drove 45 miles to the dealership and it was well worth it, the car looked great, I test drove it and made my purchase. The finance department was able to give me a better rate then my credit union was offering, this dealership was to good to be true. I have to say that I would highly recommend purchasing a car from Max Madsen, everyone that I spoke with at the dealership was very, very nice. If only every car buying experience could be so good. Thanks again to everyone there. -Larry H.

max madsen dealership review

by from oswego,il |

we have been disappointed by this dealer in the past and we have visited them 5 times before we finally walked off with a used car worth 22,000 dollars.The employees of the dealership were extremely rude including the managing partner,the finance manager all the way down to the sales clerk,why did we buy from here ? because they had the only car which my son wanted.The finance company had to call on our behalf to make the deal go through.I would not recommend this dealer to my friend or family

great deal

by from Gurnee, IL |

I had a great deal and a very pleasant negotiation with Mad Maxxen mitsubishi of Aurora. The car selection is great and they take really care of the cars and customers, If I need another car I definitely would drive 59 miles to buy it from them. Good people great prices.