Max Madsen's Aurora Mitsubishi

Used 888-593-7628 Used 888-593-7628
Service 866-955-5201 Service 866-955-5201

Excellently Service

by from Montgomery,IL |

Jorge sales guy, Jeff finance guy and Ken business guy are great employees they help me get my dream car and They went extra mile to make sure I was satisfied.

Overall a good dealership.

by from Muscatine, Iowa |

We purchased a 2013 Lincoln MKS at a Great price but it did have a few issues. We had to take it to a local dealership ( we live three hours away from Aurora ) the next day to have the belt tensioner and serpentine belt replaced due to the bearings and belt making a noise. That problem can usually be masked with a little lubricant spray, might have been coincidentally too though- it was still under factory warranty too so it got fixed for free. We were also missing a letter emblem spelling "LINCOLN" that the sales person said they would order and get us right away- 7 weeks later- no emblem. But I did get an email from the one of the managers asking how I was enjoying the car and if there was anything else they could do for me. I sent an email back asking about my emblem and they explained that the sales person that I had was no longer working there and they would get me one ASAP. And they did a fantastic job of making sure I got it this time. Overall a good dealership.

Great Service!

by from Aurora,Il |

I just bought a Mitsubishi Outlander 2016 and the salesman Herman was great! He was very patient, answered all my questions, provided me with different options and got me a great deal!! I recommend this dealer to everyone!! And specially recommend Herman!

Great experience at Max Madsen

by from Geneva |

Jim Miller took care of us from beginning to end. Car was ready on arrival and our time was valued. Jim made buying a used car an enjoyable experience.

Nightmare Friday 13th!

by from North Aurora, IL |

I originally wrote a glowing review on Feb. 13th, 2015, what a mistake! After looking at two other dealers, we stopped at Max Madsen Mitsubishi. Our salesperson, Ryan Clark, was cordial and answered our questions, we were just looking as our lease was ending on our Honda CRV on April 24th. I had already made the March payment two weeks early. We were trying to stay in budget as we are Senior Citizens, so we hesitated on going forward with the offer. Ryan left us for a few minutes and came back with the Sales Manager, Jeffrey Martin. He said it had been a "slow month" they could buy out our lease and even turn the car in for us. Wow! news to us as this was our first leased car. Everything preceded smoothly, even down to the Finance Manager, Mike I., telling us we would get a refund from Honda once they paid off the lease. Great news! Wrong! Nothing happened at Honda after they turned our car on Friday night and we signed off on it Saturday, Feb. 14th. We then received a bill for the last payment of lease. I tried to speak with Ryan Clark on Monday, March 9th(he no longer works here), left message for Jeffrey Martin on March 9th, 10th, and 11th, finally a call on Thursday, March 12th(he'd look into the matter). We received a call on Friday 13th of March and no he didn't say that. Funny that we didn't know about a buyout until he mentioned it and why did Finance Manager tell us we would get a refund from Honda? Love the car but would and will not recommend this dealership!!!!!!!

great experience

by from filar |

Bought two cars from Max Madsen our sales person was Jim Miller graet salesman very knowledgeable and very polite not pushy I would recommend Max Madsen and Jim Miller as your salesman thanks for everything . Ted and Barbara !

Wonderful Car Buying Experience all around

by from Oswego, IL |

We went to this dealership because they had the car that we were looking for. We had gone to other dealerships that would not give us the price we were looking for and didn't have that great of customer service. Our salesman Jimmy Miller was absolutely amazing from the moment we stepped in the door. We told him what we wanted and he found the perfect car for us. It was the most hassle free car buying experience that I've ever had! They were willing to work with us and gave us a great deal. The business manager Mike Isadore was great and worked with our needs. Also, the finance manager Anthony did everything he could to get us where we needed to be! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a hassle free experience!

Very Professional

by from Sandwich, IL |

Very professional, very friendly, very responsive...all and all a great car buying experience. Thanks Max Madsen!

Great customer service

by from Aurora, IL |

I went there with my friend to look at 2006 Honda CRV EX. Ryan Clark was helping us, he was super nice and really helpful. Came to negotiate, he was really awesome and willing to work with us in our budget. We spent really long time in the dealer but it's worth it at the end. Really love the dealer and highly recommended for everyone

Awesome To Work With!!!

by from Aurora, Il. |

It was so nice to go to a car dealership and see the car that you asked for right there and waiting for you to test drive. Our Sale Consultant, Mike Isadore was great. He took the time for both my husband and I to test drive the car. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and explained all the features. What he did not know he looked it up for us on the car fax. We had a very old car for a trade in and we got the best offer for a trade in then from anyone other car dealership. It is nice to finely find a dealership that is honest and easy to work with.