Vestal Buick GMC

Service 866-269-9931

Value at Vestal

My experience

by from Rocky Mount, NC |

On December 26th I contacted Vestal about a Buick Enclave I found on cars.com. The sales person assured me that it was as represented in the ad. I drove about 150 miles to the dealership I had never been to before. When I arrived, in the rain, the car was for me inside. The sales person gave me a short tutorial and gave me the keys for a solo test drive. When I returned we quickly negotiated a fair price for my trade-in and the price for the Enclave. All in all I found all the personal--salesman, financial manager and sales manager to be VERY HELPFUL. I am a very experience buyer and seller of cars and have owned a leasing company. However, the experience at Vestal was one of the most professional I've ever experienced.

terry a white

by from Winston Salem nc |

It was a good experience it took longer than expected have not got back in touch with me to get my 2 n key and my warranty papers but the sale people was so friendly I will come back

Very positive experience; Excellent customer servi

by from Winston Salem, N.C. |

I had a very positive customer service experience at Vestal Buick GMC. The salesman was not pushy or overbearing. He listened to what we had to say and he gave us the needed information to stay in touch with him and contact him if we desired to do so. We saw the car we wanted to purchase on a Sunday and after contacting the dealership via email on a Sunday evening we received a response on Monday. I was able to make my financial application over the telephone that morning. That afternoon I received a phone call stating I could come pick up my new car.(which I did). The process was fairly quick and completely painless. The financial manager was friendly, knowledgeable and very efficient. The salesman was friendly, kind and very helpful and familiarized us very well with our new car and the facilities that were available to us. We drove off the lot happy and satisfied. I received thank you emails. phone calls and a mailed letter. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Ask for Ken Sechrist.

Got to be kidding me

by from Tobacco Road |

These ppl are rediculous. They are more about being a "chatty Kathy" and getting you to let your guard down. They are not very honest from what I can tell, and will you rip you off if given the chance. There's a reason they are a very small dealership... Buyer beware!!!

My dream SUV is an illusion.

by from winston salem, NC |

I purchased a 2010 GMC Terrain on May 2013 after finding it on-line. I have returned to the dealership six times for repairs within a 30 day time span. I worry about the warning light continuing to come back on. I want the dealership to find me another SUV and make my dream come true. I have contacted both General manager & Sale manager with my concerns. I am still without my auto --- I am very unhappy ! Signed Paula

Excellent

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

Very happy will overall service.

Never did come through

by from Wilmington nc |

Sold truck i was dealing on even after i wanted to put up a deposit and then Never produced truck they said they would ,had to call them constantly ,and no return calls from them.im a buyer not a looker just bad communication .