Quality Toyota/Scion of California

(5.0) 3 Reviews

1700 W 6th St, Corona, CA 92882

Just plain wonderful experience

by from Highland, California |

I was working with another dealership when I found a car on line at Quality. Rudy called and I explained how unhappy I was with this other dealership but didn't want to burn any bridges. After talking with him I agreed to see if he could work out a deal for me. Having a family member in the car business for over 30 years I wasn't sure how the whole process worked. Long story short, my family still doesn't believe what a great deal I got. Went in two days later signed the papers and brought my new car home. I am disabled and on a tight budget but Rudy put together payments I can life with. Everyone was a team player and still made me feel like I was the only customer there. I have my independence back and couldn't be happier. Don't shop around just go to Quality, if they don't have it I'm sure they'll find it. Great job and Thank You. Trish Darnall

Great Experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

We drove up ask for a specific vehicle, for which the saleperson brought up quickly. He explained everything about the car, answered all our questions then we went on our test drive. Upon our return to the dealer's lot we dicided to purchase that vehicle. Purchace was quick and easy and any issues were handle in a timely manor. We drove away very satisfied.

Toyota camry

by from Riverside |

The sale person was great. The process was fast. I saw the car on the internet and called, went in and bought the car. I did not have the time to shop around and this provided the best chance. Great work quality Toyota.