Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria

200 South Pickett St., Alexandria, VA 22304

New 888-442-4825 New 888-442-4825
Used 866-666-0730 Used 866-666-0730
Service 877-296-4146 Service 877-296-4146

We are located in Alexandria, Va. serving Northern Va, MD and Washington, DC. We sell all makes & all models..

Great Experience

by from Chevy Chase, MD |

This was by far the best car purchase experience I have ever had. Jimmy was amazing and made the entire process so easy. Everyone at this dealership was so friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria.

New Car Purchase

by from Alexandria, VA |

I am one who generally does not like car shopping or dealing with dealer sales people. However, I had a very pleasant experience purchasing my new Mercedes from Kathy at M. of Alexandria. She was very patient and knowledgeable with me as I looked at many vehicles on the lot, during the test drive and also during the negotiation process. I would look her up if you visit this dealership. I dealt with several other individuals at the dealership also who were very courteous as well. The dealership is very neat and organized. Good job by Mercedes of Alexandria. - Brian

Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria responded to this review

December 11, 2015

Thank you for your feedback - we are pleased you had a pleasant buying experience as we strive to provide this type of experience to all our client. Receiving your review let's us know we are on the right track. We know your new Mercedes will provide you many years of exceptional driving pleasure.

Not so impressed

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

Finding the right model with the specific options I was looking for is not easy for a used car. So I was excited to find a CPO with most of them. First, I specifically put contact by email only, for work reasons. But I had to include my cell to request information. Several missed messages and voicemails on my phone at the end of the day. When I finally did get an email, the sales person had to put me on hold for several minutes each time I asked a question. And finally, I was informed that they could only come down $500 from the MSRP, because "(their) prices are already so low." In short, unless you are willing to "just come over for a test drive", aka Let us up sell you, or buying one of the upper tier vehicles, you are just a waste of their time.

Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria responded to this review

November 22, 2015

John - We appreciate your feedback as it is vital to us in our endeavor to make the buying experience at Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria one which is exceptional. My apologies that our sales professional called you when you ask us not to do so. As you realize, sales professionals become very anxious to provide information as quickly as possible and sometimes they move to fast without thinking. I'm sorry that we did not adhere to your request. Again, thanks for your feedback and I hope you find the Mercedes of your dreams - they are the best cars in the world.

great service

by from Alexandria, VA |

Jimmy was very helpful and the team made my buying experience a seamless process. I would definitely refer friends and be a loyal customer to this dealership.

shady salesman.

by from Springfield VA |

I went here to look and possibly purchase a used GLK (which I've known had been sitting on the lot for quite awhile (from Carfax)). Salesman Avi came out. He was very friendly. He told me he has a lady coming the next day at noon to look at the same vehicle. I told him I am hesitate because I don't want the lady to get angry if the car is sold. He didn't really care about her and said since I was there, he would sell it to me. I knew it was a game right there. There was no lady. What is the odd two people want the same car that is on the lot for quite awhile. I played along. We went out to a test drive. We came back to 'negotiate.' We came down to about $900 difference. He went to talk to his 'manager.' He came back and offered me a different GLK at the price we were negotiating. This GLK has no option as compared to the one I tested drove. And of course, this one sits on the lot even longer (again from Carfax). I said no. He kept saying the car I wanted is a 'hot' model (i.e. color combo) and everyone wants that one. In fact, he again said the lady is coming the next day to look at it. I knew he was shady and told him to call me 'tomorrow' if that deal felt thru. Of course he called me the next day, an hour earlier than his appointment with the lady, and left me a message. I knew there is NO way I can give him my hard earned money. He left me another message and found my email from previous purchase (I did buy a convertible from this dealer a few years ago). I equivocally said "NO."

M. Benz of Alexandria

by from Fort Washington, MD |

M.Benz of Alexandria is a clean, well-run establishment. I am treated with courtesy and professionalism when I take my car there. S. Rayford

Best service ever....

by from Maryland |

I service my car at Mercedes Benz of Alexandria. My service technician is excellent! He does an extremely job letting me know the issues my car is having in a timely manner. The team is accommodating; I have always received a loaner car that is equal to my car. The entire team is friendly and respectful. I had an Audi and a BMW. I wanted to have the Mercedes experience. Now this is my official brand car. I am truly pleased with the car and the location in which a purchased the car.

No title - just good service.

by from MD |

I took my car in for service as I usually do. They do a fantatsic job in looking over the veh and letting you know what if anything is need of repair or replcement W/O trying to get you to do it now!!! There was some slight confusion when I made the appointment. The receptionist gave me a 8:30 slot and I said I would be dropping it off at 7am (had to go to work)but she insisted my appt was 8.30. No problem when I droped it off. And they gave it the well needed washing. life is good. Greta service shop, freindly reps, free shuttle to/from Metro.

Great service

by from Burke, Va |

I had my car towed to the dealer and they called me the next day first thing in the morning to let me know that they will check my car and let me know what was the problem. They called me in the afternoon to tell me the problem and it was repaired to my satisfaction. When I picked up my car the staff was very helpful and provided me with great customer service.

Best experience yet!

by from Alexandria, VA |

This was my fourth Mercedes from this dealership and my best experience yet. Carlo Genao couldn't have been more helpful or easy to work with, and he made a real effort to show me all the options that suited my wants, needs and budget. This was a low stress, low pressure experience that was all about fitting me as the customer to the best vehicle and price, and letting me buy the vehicle. I dislike being subjected to shallow, transparent sales pitches designed to pressure me into buying something someone else wants me to buy. Carlo's approach was to let me do the buying while ha acted as the facilitator, and that i really appreciated. It may take a bit longer but I'm a much happier customer. Dave Hanbury finished off with the financing and reflected the same genuinely helpful approach.approach.