Terry Labonte Chevrolet

1401 Bridford Parkway, Greensboro, NC 27407

New 888-203-4718
Used 888-700-8708
Service 877-634-2806

Your volume Chevrolet headquarters. We sell in volume so you save in price.

terry labonte

by from ramseur nc |

I purchased a 2011 chevy impala the sales staff were great after visting serval dealships in Asheboro and grensboro was about to go home without a car for m wife to transport here mother to and from the doctors offce for her cancer the 1989 caviler was just to small as I was on 220 headed home listening to the radio when the commercial for the dealership came so I said one more time so I ended up at terry labonte and im so glad I made that turn,after arriving I talked to toshia gray told her what I was looking for big trunk 4 doors and room enough for my mother in law the experice was above and beyond was very very pleased the vehicle choice for me and the great service of the financing 0 down and no more than 300 a month every thingwas meet ad my payment is 286.76 a month so be sure to pat this people on the back for they did not judge me o my pasted and did work very hard to achive this so once again thanks from the entire mills family especillay my wife pam who almost came to tears when I gave her the keys and said MERRY CHRISTMAS Michael mills sr.

December 19, 2014

Thank you so much for your business. We appreciate all feedback from our customers and we are extremely happy that you chose us, and that we could assist you so well! We hope to see you in the future! Thanks, Terry Labonte Chevrolet Team

phenomenal service

by from Greensboro nc |

I had and always have a great experience coming into your dealership. I love the service team and their perfect customer service. Although, I didn't purchase my vehicle from you I plan on making your location my first stop for my next vehicle. Thank you for your hard work, speedy service and phenomenal customer service.

March 5, 2015

Cheryl, thank you for your comments and we always want to be here for all of your automotive needs. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

Great Sales and Finance Team

by from Greensboro, NC |

My wife and I bought a 2014 Chevy Cruze. We first went into the dealership on a Saturday. Five hours later, we were leaving, but without a finance package. Our salesman, Matt, and the finance office, Jaime, were working hard on getting us approved, but by the end of the day, the banks were closed, managers for overriding were gone, or the bank had a major crash (true story). We were able to leave that evening with a car on a four day dealer tag. They were expecting us to be approved. Come Monday afternoon, we find out the vehicle we decided on was not going to be the vehicle we were approved for... but, we were approved for a similar vehicle (same make and model, only missing a few of the options of the original vehicle). We are happy with our purchase and are thankful for Matt and Jaime working as hard as they did to get us into a vehicle. We look forward to dealing with Terry Labonte Chevrolet in the future.

March 5, 2015

Tim, we all thank you and your wife and look forward to a long lasting relationship. Welcome to the Terry Labonte family!

Best car buying experience ever

by from Greensboro, NC |

I purchased a 2015 Chevrolet Malibu. The service I received was impeccable. The salesman was very patient with me on my purchase choice; I actually changed my mind about which vehicle I wanted at the last minute. He worked with me on what I was looking for in a car. I wanted my payments no higher than 400 and I actually got it for less! I am so pleased with everything. I would definitely recommend Terry Labonte to anyone I know! Best car decision I ever made!

January 31, 2015

Keke, we are so excited that you enjoyed your car buyer experience. We enjoyed being here for you and look forward to working with you again in the future. Stop by and say hello any time. - Terry Labonte Chevy Team

Truck Shop

by from Greensboro nc |

Truck Service department at Terry Labonte chevrolet is a night mare.The general manager at the dealership don't even care enough to give a return call back to my company for their screw up.Long and short of the problem.Our company truck was having a low power complaint.After dropping off the unit and explaining to the service writer the problem. Didn't hear from them for 5 days so I just went by while out for lunch.Spoke to the "technician" that explained to me that he wasn't sure what was wrong with the truck 1999 Chevrolet. After 3 more days the Serv.writer calls me and states that our truck needs a set of fuel injectors. After agreeing with the repair he stated that there was one problem, there was no fuel injectors available.(anywhere).I called the local auto parts store and went by and picked up the parts. Well after 3 more days the Serv.writer calls me and states that the truck is ready to be picked up.I repeatedly ask him was it ready for a long trip appx.100 miles he stated everything checks good and it runs( very nice)..After turning in the rental truck we were using I went by the dealership. Once starting the vehicle I noticed the check engine light was on.I thought to myself that maybe it needed to be driven for a few miles.Afer turning on to Bridford Parkway I noticed that the engine noice was getting louder and louder. Pulling over on to Wendover ave.I had to stop.Getting out raising the hood I noticed that the exhaust pipe had been cut and repaired with a piece of GARDEN HOSE.Pictures available. Thats when I called the G.M. (still no return call by him). Could go on but that being said my company will never deal with Terry Labonte Chevrolet again..

January 29, 2015

Mr. Ricky Jones we have reached out to you a couple of times but couldn't leave a message due to the voicemail not being set up. While we strive for perfection it is our goal to satisfy every customer please contact our service director Kevin Johnson at 336.335.1200 so that he can speak with you more about this issue. He is awaiting your call.

Feelings

by from Hallsboro, NC |

The staff was so very nice & courteous and efficient. Thank you, so much for your excellent service.

January 31, 2015

We all thank you for your review and hope you enjoy your new Certified Impala -Terry Labonte Chevy Team

Amazing Staff

by from Lawsonville, NC |

I recently purchased a new Silverado for my father at Terry Labonte Chevrolet and it was the best car buying experience I've ever had. The sales staff was excellent, they know how to treat people! Unlike some other dealers in NC they actually know how to operate there website and are a pleasure to work with. I've never seen my father so happy when I presented him with his new Silverado. Thank you very much Terry Labonte!!! Look forward to doing more business with you soon!!!

January 31, 2015

Thank you J-Bizzle for your review, tell your father we all said hello and thank you again. - Terry labonte Chevy Team

Great Experience

by from Jamestown, NC |

I had a wonderful car buying experience a little over 4 weeks ago. My sales person Toshia Gray was courteous and extremely helpful. Tosh was GREAT!

Great experience

by from High Point, NC |

My experience was great in purchasing my 2014 captiva sport. The staff was very helpful and our saleman Matthew Lawson went out of his was to help us get what we wanted in a range that we could afford. The whole experience was very laid back and I never felt pressured to buy anything that I didn't want. I will definitely us Terry Labontie for any future auto buying.

miracle workers!

by from Thomasville, nc |

Barry Moore is the best! He's a true business man. Wouldn't go anywhere else again. Jaime in finance is wonderful as well. Couldn't be happier with my new car!!! Thanks guys!!!

January 31, 2015

Thank you Nicole we are glad you are happy with your car. See you soon! - Terry Labonte Chevy Team

great team work

by from kernersville. NC |

Awesome service. Salesman mike T. Fought long and hard with banks with my credit and negative equity on car I had at time to get me in something that I wonted and needed. Even worked hard on his days off to get me in a new car. 5 stars. He stayed in contact over phone through the long process. I am very satisfied. Will be back when ready for another vehicle.