1401 Bridford Parkway, Greensboro, NC 27407

New 888-203-4718
Used 888-700-8708
Service 877-634-2806

Your volume Chevrolet headquarters. We sell in volume so you save in price.

Excellent Service!

by from Stoneville, NC |

was in and out in a very timely manner. Very professional staff! Staff was very friendly! They know what they are doing!! Keep the excellent work up! Thank you.

July 18, 2014

Thank you for your feedback Cathy, we love hearing from our customers and hope to see you again in the future!

by from Danville, Virginia |

My initial visit was for the repair of my 2012 Cruze in the collision Dept. I took my car in on Wednesday 7/9/2014 at 3:30 for repairs to be done due to a fender bender I was in. I was helped by Paul Huffman. Before I got there he had looked over the claim and checked to see if he had the parts he knew he would need to fix my car, he had also arranged for my rental car. My car was ready to pick up on Friday 7/11/14 and looked wonderful! As we were leaving my husband and I went by the service dept to schedule an appt for a recall on my Cruze. John Berry took care of it right away and within 45 mins the repair was completed and we were on our way. Every Staff member we came in contact with was very nice. It makes the drive from Danville well worth it! Thank you very much!

July 23, 2014

Thank you very much for your business, and we are glad your experience was hassle free! We hope to see you again in the future!

Pathetic, worst experience ever.

by from Greensboro, NC |

Found a car online at this dealership. Sent an online inquiry. Next day, someone named "Matt" (can't remember the last name) called me back and asked if I had any questions about the vehicle. I said I had read up on it online and wanted to view/test-drive. He scheduled me for the next day @ 4pm. When I arrived "Matt" was working with another customer and said he didn't remember speaking to me on the phone. I reminded him of the type of car I was looking at and that he had called me (he said he was the only employee named "Matt"). He stared blankly at me for about 15 seconds before I said "Look, if you're not interested in selling me a car, I'll take my business elsewhere." He passed me off to another salesman who showed me the car. He told me I couldn't test drive the car because it had a recall (a fact that "Matt" hadn't mentioned on the phone). He said I could view the car, though. When we went to look at it, the car was FILTHY. Unused diapers, junk food wrappers, trash throughout the car. I said "The car itself looks fine, except for all the trash." The salesman just laughed and said "Yeah, we gotta clean it." I gave him my name and number and said when it was cleaned and the recall taken care of, give me a call. He called me less than a week later and asked if I wanted to go ahead and buy the car and take delivery "whenever we get it fixed." I said, "You want me to buy a car that I haven't test driven, that was full of trash when I saw it, pay you for it, and take delivery whenever you get around to fixing it???" He said he would knock $500 dollars off asking price. (The car was listing for $7000). I said he needed to do WAY better than that. He said "I'll check with my manager." Haven't heard back form him in about 3 weeks now.

The Professionals in all levels of service

by from Greensboro, North Carolina |

Everyone was professional and very friendly, even the employees I was not dealing with. Facilities were very customer friendly.

July 1, 2014

Thank you Jim! We appreciate the review, and your business!

Sales Service

by from Madison NC |

I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience, from sales to service and everything in between was wonderful. I am planning on buying another vehicle from there come end of summer.

by from Greensboro,NC |

I just purchased a 2014 Cruze from Terry Labonte Chevrolet. I want to Thank Danny Sparks and Chris Conway. They are very friendly and knowledgable. They took the time and answered every question we had. They made the car buying experience pleasant and painless. They went above and beyond. Karen Matier

Just purchased 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT

by from Mebane,N.C. |

I purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Silverado LT and I love it already ! Tony Hall was my salesperson, and I also worked with Chris in the business office. Without a doubt this was the best buying experience I ever had. I will refer everyone I can, because I believe that they will receive the same quality experience I received. Thanks to all your staff that was working last Sunday 3/9/14.

New Chevy Camaro Convertible

by from Burlington, NC |

I was looking for a new 2013 Chevy Camaro Convertible and used cars.com as one of my searches. It hooked me up with Matt Lawson at Terry LaBonte Chevrolet in Greensboro. He answered the contact quickly and we made an appointment at my convience. It turned out to be an excellent experience. Barry Moore and Matt Lawson worked with me and my mother at the dealership and we felt very comfortable with the service and deal we received.

Great service and repair

by from Winston Salem, NC |

I brought in my 2003 Chevrolet S-10 4D 4WD truck on Friday to have the transmission repaired. I had lost reverse and had to let off of the accelerator to change forward gears. The service rep that waited on me listened to my description and noted it properly on the work ticket. She made sure she had a good contact number and advised me about the time frame I would likely be called back to let me know what the problem appeared to be. The service rep called back that afternoon and provided me a synopsis of the problem, the time frame for repair (including delivery of parts), and the cost for repair. While it was anticipated that the repair would be completed the following Tuesday, the repair was completed on Monday. I was able to pick up my truck and it is working fine.

terry labonte customer service

by from greensboro nc |

2010 camaro ss, i brought my car in for an oil change. Terry Labonte does a good job of taking care of their customers.

Great Place to Buy!!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I originally came here because I was referred by someone else and I have herd such good things about them and I am glad I stopped by because I purchased 2011 Chevrolet Equinox on Dec.26th, 2013. Unlike other dealership they were kind but real. They did not promise anything that they couldn't make happen. I felt no pressure to buy nor did I feel like they were just trying to convince me to get something that I couldn't afford. Mary McNeil(sales), Brad, Chris(Business Manager), and Barry. were a pleasure to work withh. No pressure , friendly and made my son and I feel right at home. No number games! Just good business!