Terry Labonte Chevrolet

1401 Bridford Pkwy, Greensboro, NC 27407

Sales Service

by from Madison NC |

I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience, from sales to service and everything in between was wonderful. I am planning on buying another vehicle from there come end of summer.

Terry Labonte Chevrolet responded to this review

August 2, 2014

Great news! We will see you again soon!

by from Greensboro,NC |

I just purchased a 2014 Cruze from Terry Labonte Chevrolet. I want to Thank Danny Sparks and Chris Conway. They are very friendly and knowledgable. They took the time and answered every question we had. They made the car buying experience pleasant and painless. They went above and beyond. Karen Matier

Just purchased 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT

by from Mebane,N.C. |

I purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Silverado LT and I love it already ! Tony Hall was my salesperson, and I also worked with Chris in the business office. Without a doubt this was the best buying experience I ever had. I will refer everyone I can, because I believe that they will receive the same quality experience I received. Thanks to all your staff that was working last Sunday 3/9/14.

New Chevy Camaro Convertible

by from Burlington, NC |

I was looking for a new 2013 Chevy Camaro Convertible and used cars.com as one of my searches. It hooked me up with Matt Lawson at Terry LaBonte Chevrolet in Greensboro. He answered the contact quickly and we made an appointment at my convience. It turned out to be an excellent experience. Barry Moore and Matt Lawson worked with me and my mother at the dealership and we felt very comfortable with the service and deal we received.

Great service and repair

by from Winston Salem, NC |

I brought in my 2003 Chevrolet S-10 4D 4WD truck on Friday to have the transmission repaired. I had lost reverse and had to let off of the accelerator to change forward gears. The service rep that waited on me listened to my description and noted it properly on the work ticket. She made sure she had a good contact number and advised me about the time frame I would likely be called back to let me know what the problem appeared to be. The service rep called back that afternoon and provided me a synopsis of the problem, the time frame for repair (including delivery of parts), and the cost for repair. While it was anticipated that the repair would be completed the following Tuesday, the repair was completed on Monday. I was able to pick up my truck and it is working fine.

terry labonte customer service

by from greensboro nc |

2010 camaro ss, i brought my car in for an oil change. Terry Labonte does a good job of taking care of their customers.

Great Place to Buy!!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I originally came here because I was referred by someone else and I have herd such good things about them and I am glad I stopped by because I purchased 2011 Chevrolet Equinox on Dec.26th, 2013. Unlike other dealership they were kind but real. They did not promise anything that they couldn't make happen. I felt no pressure to buy nor did I feel like they were just trying to convince me to get something that I couldn't afford. Mary McNeil(sales), Brad, Chris(Business Manager), and Barry. were a pleasure to work withh. No pressure , friendly and made my son and I feel right at home. No number games! Just good business!

Great Service

by from Greensboro |

Terry Labonte Rock!!!! They have allowed me to have a great car that I have had no problems and provide me with great service. Thank you sooo much!

Excellent customer service!

by from Jamestown NC |

I had purchased a 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt from a dealer in Durham. After 20 days, my check engine light came on. I had purchased the additional warranty through Fidelity, but was assured that the Durham dealership would cover the cost of any repair. I made my appointment, took the car in and it was assessed, fixed and I was out of there within a few hours. The staff went above and beyond to make sure that this was handled and took all of the contact information for the dealership to handle the reimbursement. I would absolutely recommend Terry Labonte Chevrolet to everyone! The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and really put my mind at ease. As you can imagine, I had visions of repair bills piling up when my engine light came on less than 30 days after purchase! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Great Place for a car

by from Winston Salem NC |

My wife was involved in an auto accident and her car was classified as a total loss , the car still had a lean on it and the amount that the insurance company issued did not cover the payoff of the loan. After we applied the check to our loan we still owed over $4000.00 and our credit was not the best, Terry Labonte Chevy worked very hard and long to find us a bank that would put us in a car even tho we was upside downand not so good credit. Barry Moore was our salesman , he kept us very well updated as to how things was going , good or bad. After about 4-5 days of working with banks and dealing with different models trim lines they found us a bank that would accept us with very little down and we are now the proud owner of a 2014 Chevy Malibu , the service that we recieved was top shelf. You now have a life time customer. I have told this story to all my friends and tell them if they are looking for a new or used car / truck , Terry Labonte is the place to go.