Terry Labonte Chevrolet

1401 Bridford Parkway, Greensboro, NC 27407

New 888-203-4718
Used 888-700-8708
Service 877-634-2806

Your volume Chevrolet headquarters. We sell in volume so you save in price.

Excellent Service

by from Burlington NC |

I went to Terry Labonte after talking with Leigh Ann and the Sales manager Gary. I went to 3 different dealerships in my area and they were not trying to help me trade in my 2010 Dodge as per the conversation. So my husband and I took a chance and went to Labonte after hearing the radio commercials. When we got there Jeff Adams introduced himself to us and Jeff expedited the process immediately. It took some time but after driving the car and testing all the features. We finally got everything approved and we are loving our 2013 Chevy Cruze. We will definitely go back to Terry Labonte and Jeff when its time to upgrade Thanks Jeff Adams

April 11, 2013

We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to take great care of you. Welcome to the Terry Labonte Family! We look forward to seeing you again.

Another Satisfied Customer

by from Greensboro, NC |

Overall I was very satisfied with my experience at Terry Labonte Chevrolet. Jeff Adams was very helpful and knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions and made sure that I understood every step we took. I felt comfortable and secure in my decision to purchase a vehicle from him.

May 1, 2013

Thank you for sharing your purchasing experience with us. We appreciate you!

Outstanding service!!!!

by from High Point, NC |

I have experienced two outstanding service visits to Terry Labonte Chevrolet very recently. First, I brought my 2012 Tahoe in to Terry Labonte Chevrolet for a regular service and oil change. The service writer asked if I planned to have my vehicle serviced at the dealership in the future? When I responded yes, he offered me a service plan for regular maintenance (oil change and tire rotation) that helped me save a significant amount of money! My next visit involved a unique circumstance... I lost my wedding band underneath the motorized driver seat in my vehicle and I wasn't able to see or locate the ring. I called and spoke with David Trout in service, who asked me to bring it in. He personally spent about 30 minutes trying to find my ring, before sending my vehicle into the garage. They were able to quickly locate my ring (sigh of relief!), and they did not even charge me. I couldn't be happier! I will be a Terry Labonte Chevrolet customer for all future service matters!!

May 1, 2013

Thank you Billy! We love hearing from our customers. We were happy to help.

Sales Experience with Jeff Adams

by from Greensboro, NC |

My experience at Terry Labonte Chevrolet with Jeff Adams as my sales representative was a welcomed treat from previous car dealership sales reps. Jeff treated us with excellent courtesy, great follow-up and a wonderful knowledge of his product. Although we were only in the market for a used car, we will definetly return to Jeff Adams for an upgrade on another vehicle. Thanks, Jeff Adams and Terry Labonte Chevrolet.

May 1, 2013

We are happy to hear you received the ultimate Terry Labonte buying experience. Welcome to the Terry Labonte Family!

My first car

by from North Carolina |

Jeff was very friendly and reallyl helped me pick the best choice for my first car. I was very satisfied.

May 1, 2013

Thank you for your positive comments. Great to hear Jeff took excellent care of you!

My awesome salesman

by from Example: "Chicago, IL" |

Jeff Adams was very helpful and cheerful and trustworthy, and i will reccomnd him to family and friends.

May 1, 2013

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you with your purchase. We are so thankful for you.

Mr Adams

by from Greensboro,NC |

Jeff Adams was very knowledgeable and helped me choose the best car. I would most definitely recommend Jeff Adams to my friends and family. He was AMAZING!!!!

May 1, 2013

We appreciate you! Thank you for purchasing from Terry Labonte.

First Car!!!

by from Greensboro, NC |

My boyfriend and I were in a hard situation and needed an affordable and reliable car. We stopped in Terry Labonte and had two guys, Jeff and David, help us find a car that we could afford. We got a pre-owned Cobalt in our price range and it even had a warantee! Needless to say we were very satisfied and are thrilled to have our new Cobalt, Bolt.

May 1, 2013

We are happy for you and great to hear you are thrilled with your purchase. We are thrilled to have you as our guest. Welcome to the Terry Labonte Family.

First Time Car Buyer

by from Greensboro, NC |

I must say this was my first experince purchasing a car from a dealership and my sales guy Jeff Adams was great. He worked with me to get something I really love. I would recommend him to my friends in the future to buy a car.

May 1, 2013

Thank you for sharing your buying experience with us. We appreciate you!

First Time Buyer

by from Greensbor, NC |

I am very pleased with the service I received at Terry Labonte Chevrolet. They did what they could to make sure I got the car that I wanted. My salesman was very helpful and did what he could to make sure everything went well.

May 2, 2013

Thank you and congratulations on your first vehicle!