Crown Honda of Greensboro

Service 855-315-3610

Car Buying Made Easy

Love my Pilot!

by from Greensboro NC |

This is the second Honda Pilot I have purchased from Crown Honda. Robert and Russell made my car buying easy and quick. They did not have the new car I wanted in stock, so they searched and found it in a short period of time. They had great follow up during the process and delivery. My encounter with the Service Dept as they installed accessories on my Pilot was excellent.

Awesome Experience!

by from Greensboro, NC |

First off, I would like to send a big thanks to "Sinbad" James. He really made my experience of purchasing a new car a very calm and relaxing experience. From the Sales Representative to the Sales Manager I felt really good about the purchase. I felt like they were honest and not just wanting to make a sale. Chad, the business manager was also very courteous, polite and very detailed. Ed, thanks a bunch I fell in love with your beautiful daughters and hearing those warm loving stories, that remains in memory for a lifetime.... Thanks so much for being so kind :))))))

Long time Crown customer

by from Greensboro, NC |

I have had my 2002 CRV maintained at Crown Honda in Greensboro since 2003 - the CRV now has 165 K miles and they still service it. I can't say enough about their efforts to ensure I am completely satisfied as a service customer. I recently purchased a used Odyssey from Crown and while I was first a bit frustrated with a few circumstances around the used car purchase, Crown has since gone far above and beyond to ensure I am completely satisfied with my purchase. I strongly recommend Crown Honda for servicing your Honda vehicle.

Long time Crown customer

My most recent visit

by from Greensboro, NC |

I have done business with Honda sice purchasing my first Honda in 1999. I routinely take my car to the dealership for service. My service consultant this time was Richard Woodrum. I had received an e-mail indicating that a particular service was advisable, plus another e-mail including a special coupon. First of all, I like getting notified by e-mail about service that does not occur frequently, but if done in a timely fashion, keeps me rolling without a problem. As a retiree, I certainly don't want my car to fail me! Secondly, I am a real sucker for coupons (just watch me in a grocery store!) This was my first experience of evening service. I think this is a good idea, particularly for those unfortunate folks who are still working! (LOL) Thanks for all you do, and keep those coupons coming!

Horrible place to buy from

by from Winston, NC |

Tried purchasing a car there, was told it was sold after I tried to look at it (seemed convenient). After that we tried looking around the lot, the salesman tried selling us a car twice the price of the car we were looking to buy even after we told him the price range and that we were not interested in financing. Called back an hour later inquiring about the same car (thinking it was a bait ad), they said it was available. Called again to ask why this was the case, manager tried to rectify by saying he would work on a list of incoming cars of the same/similar make/price. Never received a call back. Shadey tactics at this place.

Crown Honda of Greensboro responded to this review

March 23, 2012

Jack,First let me start by apologizing for my delay in responding to your post. We never want feedback like this to go unacknowledged because we do value the time you took to provide information about your experience. This type of feedback allows us to see when we have short comings in our customer service and helps us become better, so thank you for letting us know about your visit to our dealership. That being said, I would like to speak with you to get more information regarding the visit so I can make sure I have all the information possible to make the necessary changes to ensure that this isn?t an experience that future customers share. If you could please call me at your convenience at (336) 854-9900 I would be greatly appreciative. Regards,Jeff Hicks | General Manager | Crown Honda of Greensboro

Honda On Wendover

by from greensboro nc |

The facility overal is nice but I feel as though buying extra coverage was a mistake because I was told one thing and come to find out it didnt cover what was orginally said... So it has been a learning experience. And the staff really arent friendly! Smiles are free but the work you do isnt....

Service

by from Greensboro,NC |

I was able to call that morning and get an appointment plus they offered a special without me asking.

by from Greensboro, NC |

Each time I bring my car in for service, I deal with Brad Anderson. I would just like to say he is very professional and trustworthy. He answers all the questions I have and explains them in a way that I understand. Keep up the good work all around at Crown Honda.

Service

by from Greensboro, N. C. |

The ease of bringing my vehicle in for service and having the service done was a very pleasant experience.