Crown Honda of Greensboro

Service 888-326-1980

Car Buying Made Easy

go crown honda

by from greensboro |

since moving from charlotte 12 years ago i have purchased 6 cars from crown honda. i keep returning because of blain stewart, bill kinny and all the folks who take such good care of me. i tell everybody i know to go to crown honda for excellent service and friendly people and honest evaluations about my cars-

Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

The communication in the time needed for the appointment could have been better, had to make a second trip to the service dept the next day for the completion of service. Overall the experience was fine and the service dept employees were very helpful and nice.

September 17, 2012

Dear MicWhorl, I want to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback because our customers voice is very important to our business. However, I want to apologize for the miscommunication that you dealt with in getting your vehicle serviced. I hope that we have the chance to show you that our company works very hard to provide open communication between our staff and customers to help make your next visit a 5 star experience. Please contact me at jhicks@crownauto.com so that I may help resolve any outstanding issues. Again, I apologize and I hope to hear from you soon. -Jeff Hicks General Manager, Crown Honda of Greensboro

car service

by from greensboro, nc |

Overall experience was good. However, I was told on arrival that my service time would only be 30 minutes to 1 hour and I ended up being there for over 2 hours with no explanation. I was told I would only have to wait 2 hours if I had the 1st line finish done, which I didn't. Also, I was told my car would be taken through the car wash, which it wasn't. Everyone was very friedky I was just annoyed it took so long especially when I saw people come in after me by yet leave before me.

September 17, 2012

Dear Emily, First off, I want to thank you for providing us with your feedback as it will help our company improve internally. However, I do want to apologize for the long wait that your endured while waiting for your car to be serviced. I am glad that you had a positive experience overall besides the wait but I want to ensure that you have a 5 star experience from here on out. Please contact me at jhicks@crownauto.com so that I may help resolve any outstanding issues. Again, I apologize for the wait and I hope to hear from you soon. -Jeff Hicks General Manager, Crown Honda of Greensboro

Service of vehicle

by from Greensboro, NC |

Extremely fast service. I was received in a timely fashion and left before I expected

Wonderful

by from Asheboro, NC |

I went to Crown in hopes of buying a new 2012 Civic and I left in my brand new car. I absolutely love my new car and the service was amazing, I will buy another car from crown. Best dealership around.

new car lease

by from Archdale, NC |

We traded our car for a 2012 Honda Lease and were very pleased with the service we received. This is the fourth Honda we have purchased in 6 months for us and our kids.

Great service

by from Jamestown, NC |

We were looking for a car for my daughter and she fell in love with the Honda Civic right away. The service was great and everyone was very helpfull. They went out of there way for us to get what we wanted and that's how it should be. I would definately concider to buy a Honda for my self later.

Impressed

by from Greensboro, NC |

I purchased a new 2012 Honda Accord on 9/4 at Crown Honda. The staff was professional, polite, and extremely knowledgeable. I'm happy with the deal I got and look forward to many years of service from my new Accord...Thanks Jason Bunch, Ryan, and Cameron... I know I was a pain to deal with, but you guys gave me exactly what I wanted...

Old school games

by from Greensboro NC |

Have bought several vehicles over the years from Crown with good feelings about the process. Good service record. Today I returned to look at another vehicle with the intent of purchasing. Much to my surprise they wanted to lay the old school game of start negotiating at a very inflated price - several thousand above MSRP. Sleazy. What happened to a forip?merly reputable dealersh

August 28, 2012

Dear 4Paws, First off I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback as it will help our company improve its business practices for future customer experiences. However, I am troubled to hear about your recent experience trying to purchase a new Honda from our dealership. If you could, please contact me so that I may learn more about your situation, resolve any outstanding issues and restore your faith in Crown Honda of Greensboro. You may contact me directly at jhicks@crownauto.com at your earliest convenience. Again, I apologize and I hope to hear from you soon. -Jeff Hicks General Manager, Crown Honda of Greensboro

Crown Honda treats you like family

by from Greensboro NC |

Had a great experience with my recent purchase of a Honda Accord. The salesman made the process very easy and finance department simplified the process with their knowledge and being very well organized.