Crown Honda of Greensboro

Service 855-315-3610

Car Buying Made Easy

Service department errors!

by from Greensboro, NC |

Two days after service with Crown Honda service department, I discovered that they did not catch a very serious problem with my car involving a tire. My service included a front end alignment with tire balance and rotation so the technician should have seen this obvious problem since they were handling the tires. They were not taking responsibility since it had been less than 48 hours and basically saying this could have happened during this time. I was the only one driving the car for this brief period of time and I can assure you it did not happen in less than 48 hours. I had a picture of the problem that I sent to the service manager. I spoke with the service manager who did not follow up with me, I had to call back to see if there was an answer or solution. No one was being held accountable for this miss and no apology was made. I spent money on this service which in the end I didn't need because I ended up with 4 new tires at another auto shop. This is a HUGE SAFETY ISSUE for my family that includes 2 small children. I don't trust the service that I receive when it puts my family in danger! The lack of customer service after the incidence has been VERY POOR!!! If I ask to speak to a manager I expect the highest level of customer service that Crown has to offer. Sadly this was not the case. Crown, you need to have morning meeting with your managers and discuss CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

Salesman great, Sales Manager drove us away

by from Greensboro, NC |

Young sales guy (I think his name was Evan or Ethan) was very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly! Things went south when his boss got involved! We went to Flow Honda and bought a new Accord. Customer service rating is for the salesman.

July 3, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I hate to hear these sort of comments, but appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with me. I am glad to hear that the salesman you worked with was so helpful and friendly, however, I am disappointed that you did not have the same encounter with the rest of the Crown Honda of Greensboro staff. I would like to speak with you personally so that we may, hopefully, resolve any outstanding issues and restore your faith in Crown Honda of Greensboro. Please contact me at sbisbee@crownauto.com at your earliest convenience. Again, I apologize for the lack of customer service you experienced while with us. I look forward to speaking with you. -Scott Bisbee, General Manager

Quick service

by from Greensboro, NC |

I bring my car here regularly for maintenance. The service rep was knowledgable on what needed to be done to my Civic and the work was done quickly and efficiently.

May 3, 2013

Thank you for your feedback, GSODriver. I'm glad we were able to service your Honda Civic quickly and efficiently. Let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your experience at Crown Honda Greensboro. Scott Bisbee - General Manager

great service

by from greensboro, nc |

As always they took care of me at Crown Honda. Brad Anderson was great and speedy with my car. I will keep bringing my Honda back there as long as I own it.

May 3, 2013

Hi Katie, thank you for your feedback! I'm glad Brad was able to quickly take care of your service needs. Let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your experience at Crown Honda Greensboro. Kind regards, Scott Bisbee - General Manager

Routine maintenance

by from High Point, NC |

Took my CRV in for routine maintenance. I like the fact that the service department if open all day Saturday. Left my vehicle while my wife and I ran some errands and did some shopping. You get a phone call letting you know the service has been completed. You can pick it up anytime before closing. I have always been pleased with the service I have received.

Amazing Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

Took my car in for it's 7500 mile oil change and tire rotation and as always received excellent service. They are amazing at Crown Honda. Everyone is very friendly and the quality of work is excellent. 100% satisfied. Thanks!

Service Department

by from North Carolina |

Thanks for another great service experience. No appointment needed. Great waiting area.

Great service

by from Greensboro,NC |

I took my 08 Accord in for service and dealt with Steve Duncan. Steve is very friendly and I will deal with him again. He even gave my car a good clean up !

Friendly and Helpful

by from Greensboro, NC |

Ryan in service was extremely helpful when I had questions about servicing my new Honda Civic. I will make sure he is working the next time I take my vehicle in for servicing!

Helpful and Friendly

by from Greensboro, NC |

Ryan in service was extremely helpful and answered all my questions regarding servicing my new Honda Civic. I will definitely make sure he is there the next time I bring my car in.