Crown Honda of Greensboro

Service 888-326-1980

Car Buying Made Easy

Salesman great, Sales Manager drove us away

by from Greensboro, NC |

Young sales guy (I think his name was Evan or Ethan) was very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly! Things went south when his boss got involved! We went to Flow Honda and bought a new Accord. Customer service rating is for the salesman.

July 3, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I hate to hear these sort of comments, but appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with me. I am glad to hear that the salesman you worked with was so helpful and friendly, however, I am disappointed that you did not have the same encounter with the rest of the Crown Honda of Greensboro staff. I would like to speak with you personally so that we may, hopefully, resolve any outstanding issues and restore your faith in Crown Honda of Greensboro. Please contact me at sbisbee@crownauto.com at your earliest convenience. Again, I apologize for the lack of customer service you experienced while with us. I look forward to speaking with you. -Scott Bisbee, General Manager

Quick service

by from Greensboro, NC |

I bring my car here regularly for maintenance. The service rep was knowledgable on what needed to be done to my Civic and the work was done quickly and efficiently.

May 3, 2013

Thank you for your feedback, GSODriver. I'm glad we were able to service your Honda Civic quickly and efficiently. Let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your experience at Crown Honda Greensboro. Scott Bisbee - General Manager

great service

by from greensboro, nc |

As always they took care of me at Crown Honda. Brad Anderson was great and speedy with my car. I will keep bringing my Honda back there as long as I own it.

May 3, 2013

Hi Katie, thank you for your feedback! I'm glad Brad was able to quickly take care of your service needs. Let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your experience at Crown Honda Greensboro. Kind regards, Scott Bisbee - General Manager

Routine maintenance

by from High Point, NC |

Took my CRV in for routine maintenance. I like the fact that the service department if open all day Saturday. Left my vehicle while my wife and I ran some errands and did some shopping. You get a phone call letting you know the service has been completed. You can pick it up anytime before closing. I have always been pleased with the service I have received.

Amazing Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

Took my car in for it's 7500 mile oil change and tire rotation and as always received excellent service. They are amazing at Crown Honda. Everyone is very friendly and the quality of work is excellent. 100% satisfied. Thanks!

Service Department

by from North Carolina |

Thanks for another great service experience. No appointment needed. Great waiting area.

Great service

by from Greensboro,NC |

I took my 08 Accord in for service and dealt with Steve Duncan. Steve is very friendly and I will deal with him again. He even gave my car a good clean up !

Friendly and Helpful

by from Greensboro, NC |

Ryan in service was extremely helpful when I had questions about servicing my new Honda Civic. I will make sure he is working the next time I take my vehicle in for servicing!

Helpful and Friendly

by from Greensboro, NC |

Ryan in service was extremely helpful and answered all my questions regarding servicing my new Honda Civic. I will definitely make sure he is there the next time I bring my car in.

Great Salesman!

by from Summerfield, NC |

I shopped online for a Honda Pilot and dealt with Taimoor Chaudhry from beginning to end. We made an appointment for a test drive and when I arrived, I shopped the lot before I met with Taimoor. I was not harrassed in the parking lot as I have been at other dealerships. Taimoor was very helpful, knowledgeable about the vehicle and willing to accomodate my needs. I have driven Hondas since the early 1990's and have always enjoyed their products. I'm sure I will enjoy my Pilot in the days to come.