Crown Nissan

3900 Wendover Ave W, Greensboro, NC 27407

Used 855-314-1743
Service 855-315-3612

Great service with Ike and the finance manager

by from Greensboro NC |

Ike was very professional and assisted with my third purchase at Crown Nissan

Great Service

by from Kernersville NC |

Here are the 2 reasons I keep coming to Nissan in Greensboro NC for service of my 2011 Nissan Murano. Brian Clendenon and Dewayne. Brian always works my appointments around my schedule. He never tells me they are too busy. He is always friendly and professional. Dewayne takes excellent care of my car and I never feel that they are in it just to make money. They pay attention to the details and if I am "about due" for a service, they tell me, so I can get it all taken care of in one trip. I love these guys!!!

July 1, 2014

Terri,we love you too! Thank you for taking time to write a review about your excellent experiences with Brian and Dewayne. They are great assets to our team! Thank you for your business! Best, Tim Gunter General Manager

Bad Customer Centric

by from greensboro |

Worst Customer Centric. Trying to cancel my extended warranty which is added to my loan without my knowledge. Sent the cancellation form but no response. Voicemails are not responded but they are picking the phone too. Reception said we cant do anything on this. Best advice not to buy car from them else be super cautious.

June 27, 2014

Thank you for purchasing your vehicle at Crown Nissan Greensboro. I apologize if there was some miscommunication in regards to the final pricing details of your vehicle. Please feel free to call me about this issue so we can work to find a resolution. Thank you. Timothy Gunter, General Manager 336-292-9191"

feeling railroaded

by from Burlington, NC |

I went to Crown Nissan in January to purchase a vehicle, I had an appointment with a saleman name Eliis but he was busy with another customer so he set me up with his main man (Jacob) so Jacob asked what I wanted in a vehicle I wanted the same as I had, which was a Nissan Rogue or maybe Nissan Sentra but he said there was no rebates and I wont get a good deal, so he showed me a Nissan Versa which is the worst car ever made, after purchase the car I didnt like it, so I called back to Crown to tell them I wanted my Rogue back or get me something else with deal they gave me for my Rogue, the answer was no I have already signed the papers(this was only a week after I purchased the Versa). So, I kept calling Crown for 2 weeks and finally I talked to Ellis, he said he could get me out of that car, he did and put me in a Altima, with payments almost double than the other deal was, I asked what happen with deal, he said thats the best they could do. He, also told me he was going to finance me thru Nissan Bank, but when I got my first bill it thru a bank in Texas by the name of Santrander, at this point I wished I hadnt even heard of Crown Nissan and just struck with Nissan in my area. The dealership made promises they couldnt fulfill. They also said they had referal program any new customer that buys a car I could get $50 but that didint happen my son bought a 2014 Altima in Jan.or Feb. now its May still no 50 bucks. I just feel like I was swindle by the dealership. And will think twice before going back.

Great Experience

by from winston-salem, nc |

Working with Jacob Ratliff was a fantastic buying experience. Jacob was knowledgeable and provided answers to all my questions with ease and expertise. Jacob was patient with my decision making process and even made a follow up call after my initial visit - not to be pushy, but only to ensure I did not have any unanswered questions or concerns. I have never met a sales person that was more patient and personable than Jacob. He was truly a joy to work with and I would recommend anyone shopping for a new or used car to speak with him first.

2014 Nissan Rogue SL Review

by from Greensboro, NC |

Just bought a 2014 Nissan Rouge SL from Crown Nissan. We have not driven a Nissan since 1990 (Nissan Pulsar). Wow, things have changed. This is a very nice SUV and great price. The sales manager at Crown Nissan really worked with us on the sale and the trade. Ike Bibbs is a great salesman and very positive person - go see him! Joshua Lewis worked with us on the financing and we cannot be more pleased with the service we received from everyone. 5 STARS!!!!!! RATE THIS DEALERSHIP AND SERVICE DEPT ALL 10'S!!!!!

April 11, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We're glad to hear that we were able to settle on a price that worked for you. Thanks for your compliments of Ike and Joshua; we will be sure to pass the kind words along to them. We appreciate your five-star review of our dealership and service department! We look forward to seeing you again for your next scheduled maintenance! Enjoy your 2014 Nissan Rogue!

Great service!!

by from Mount Airy, NC |

We had a wonderful experience with Crown Nissan. The staff was very friendly and we came out with a great vehicle and wonderful customer service. Jacob Ratliff was a wonderful salesman. He showed us kindness and was very patient with us while I decided on a vehicle. He was honest and very polite with us and I would recommend him as a salesman to anyone. We will be sending our friends and family to see him. We also had a great experience with the finance dept. Mike Green treated us with respect and worked a great deal for us. We were treated very nice from you all and we will definitely be coming back. Thank you for your kindness guys. We really appreciate all you did. Tony and Donna A.

BEST NISSAN GROUP AROUND

by from GREENSBORO |

Bought my third 370z from Ike Bibbs at Crown Nissan this week and each time I deal with these guys I am amazed at how easy they make it to buy a car. Ike is a consumate professional and he has the best team to backs him up. Although he has been a sales leader in Greensboro for over 10 years he is humble, kind and credits his co-workers with all of his success. I can see why. My car was delivered to me off of the Red Carpet in the Showroom and everyone from the clean up guy to General Manager thanked me for my Business. The financing was easy and the the paperwork went quick. I will be back in 2-3 years for my 4th. If you are looking for a New Nissan, youe have to visit Crown Nissan!!! Ray- GSO

Great Experiences

by from reidsville, nc |

I purchased my first Nissan from Reidsville Nissan. After only a week of driving my new vehicle I decided that it wasnt for me. Returning to reidsville nissan, they treated me as a second class citizen and wanted nothing but more money. (Only offering me a lower grade vehicle and 3x higher interest rate.) About a month later, I decided to give nissan a second chance and take my nissan juke to crown nissan to be serviced. (As I will never return to reidsville nissan for ANYTHING). While my juke was veing serviced, I made the mistake of looking in the showroom. I found a new altima that I fell in love with. Not wanting to rush into another mistake I went home and thought about buying another new car (considering I would be taking on a little extra for the added payoff). Jimmy greeted me on my return and spent close to 8 hours with me while I test drove model upon model to make sure I was buying what I wanted. With his patience, I walked off the lot-the happiest guy in the world, with a brand new car. They offered me a lower interest rate than I got through a credit union or through what nissan had originally offered. Jimmy also helped me by negotiating the price of my new car down to accomodate for the huge tack on I had to add to this one (from the juke I was trading). I have since been nothing but happy with my car..and have taken my altima back to get the oil changed twice. Both times, they washed and vacuumed my car at no charge to me. I will continue to do my bussiness here and will likely buy from them again as long as this quality of service continues! best wishes to jimmy, service techs, and other members of crown nissan! Daniel L.

Unhappy with Service Personnel

by from Greensboro,NC |

Problem with my car, had information on a Points Bulletin explaining what the problem was. Service Tech did not appear to be interested, kept saying he could not locate anything, I have a couple of the Bulletin. He seemed annoyed. Others standing around whispered to me he was not cooperating. I left and got service at Meineke and was very pleased. Going to notify Nissan Consumer Affairs. I have purchased two cars in the past but will not again, will drive to Burlington first. I have owned 3 Nissans. I have had them serviced here but not again. Customers standing there said they would not be back either. The tech was only interested in charging me $110.00, did not even say if you are correct, there will be no charge to replace.

January 5, 2014

Hi Donna, I apologize for your recent experience in our service department. I can assure you that the behavior you experienced from this service advisor is not the standard at Crown Nissan of Greensboro. I'd appreciate the opportunity to learn more about this situation and hopefully make amends. You can reach me at (877) 815-5933. Kind regards, Tim Gunter General Manager