Crown Nissan

3900 Wendover Ave W, Greensboro, NC 27407

Service 866-386-2530

Basilio, World class salesman

by from Greensboro, NC |

Basilio Pahang was more then a salesman through out my purchasing process. He gave me genuine advice on which car would suite me best as well as kept my options realistic to the payments I wanted to be without limiting my options to the cheapest cars on the lot. I am more then happy with the new Sentra I drove off with the other day. Never planned on buying a car so soon, all I really was doing was browsing the internet for new cars that I may consider in the future. Once Basilio got in contact with me, he made it seem as if buying a new car was the easiest thing in the world, so I took a chance and came to the dealership. I don't regret anything at all. I recommend Basilio to everyone who wants to work with a salesman who is genuine and easy to talk to. I forgot he was a salesman by the time I left.

December 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our dealership. Basilio is one of our best, and he truly enjoys helping his customers find the best car suited for them. It was pleasure doing business with you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you for the recommendation, enjoy your new car!

2014 Nissan Rogue SL Review

by from Greensboro, NC |

Just bought a 2014 Nissan Rouge SL from Crown Nissan. We have not driven a Nissan since 1990 (Nissan Pulsar). Wow, things have changed. This is a very nice SUV and great price. The sales manager at Crown Nissan really worked with us on the sale and the trade. Ike Bibbs is a great salesman and very positive person - go see him! Joshua Lewis worked with us on the financing and we cannot be more pleased with the service we received from everyone. 5 STARS!!!!!! RATE THIS DEALERSHIP AND SERVICE DEPT ALL 10'S!!!!!

April 11, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We're glad to hear that we were able to settle on a price that worked for you. Thanks for your compliments of Ike and Joshua; we will be sure to pass the kind words along to them. We appreciate your five-star review of our dealership and service department! We look forward to seeing you again for your next scheduled maintenance! Enjoy your 2014 Nissan Rogue!

Great service!!

by from Mount Airy, NC |

We had a wonderful experience with Crown Nissan. The staff was very friendly and we came out with a great vehicle and wonderful customer service. Jacob Ratliff was a wonderful salesman. He showed us kindness and was very patient with us while I decided on a vehicle. He was honest and very polite with us and I would recommend him as a salesman to anyone. We will be sending our friends and family to see him. We also had a great experience with the finance dept. Mike Green treated us with respect and worked a great deal for us. We were treated very nice from you all and we will definitely be coming back. Thank you for your kindness guys. We really appreciate all you did. Tony and Donna A.

BEST NISSAN GROUP AROUND

by from GREENSBORO |

Bought my third 370z from Ike Bibbs at Crown Nissan this week and each time I deal with these guys I am amazed at how easy they make it to buy a car. Ike is a consumate professional and he has the best team to backs him up. Although he has been a sales leader in Greensboro for over 10 years he is humble, kind and credits his co-workers with all of his success. I can see why. My car was delivered to me off of the Red Carpet in the Showroom and everyone from the clean up guy to General Manager thanked me for my Business. The financing was easy and the the paperwork went quick. I will be back in 2-3 years for my 4th. If you are looking for a New Nissan, youe have to visit Crown Nissan!!! Ray- GSO

Great Experiences

by from reidsville, nc |

I purchased my first Nissan from Reidsville Nissan. After only a week of driving my new vehicle I decided that it wasnt for me. Returning to reidsville nissan, they treated me as a second class citizen and wanted nothing but more money. (Only offering me a lower grade vehicle and 3x higher interest rate.) About a month later, I decided to give nissan a second chance and take my nissan juke to crown nissan to be serviced. (As I will never return to reidsville nissan for ANYTHING). While my juke was veing serviced, I made the mistake of looking in the showroom. I found a new altima that I fell in love with. Not wanting to rush into another mistake I went home and thought about buying another new car (considering I would be taking on a little extra for the added payoff). Jimmy greeted me on my return and spent close to 8 hours with me while I test drove model upon model to make sure I was buying what I wanted. With his patience, I walked off the lot-the happiest guy in the world, with a brand new car. They offered me a lower interest rate than I got through a credit union or through what nissan had originally offered. Jimmy also helped me by negotiating the price of my new car down to accomodate for the huge tack on I had to add to this one (from the juke I was trading). I have since been nothing but happy with my car..and have taken my altima back to get the oil changed twice. Both times, they washed and vacuumed my car at no charge to me. I will continue to do my bussiness here and will likely buy from them again as long as this quality of service continues! best wishes to jimmy, service techs, and other members of crown nissan! Daniel L.

Unhappy with Service Personnel

by from Greensboro,NC |

Problem with my car, had information on a Points Bulletin explaining what the problem was. Service Tech did not appear to be interested, kept saying he could not locate anything, I have a couple of the Bulletin. He seemed annoyed. Others standing around whispered to me he was not cooperating. I left and got service at Meineke and was very pleased. Going to notify Nissan Consumer Affairs. I have purchased two cars in the past but will not again, will drive to Burlington first. I have owned 3 Nissans. I have had them serviced here but not again. Customers standing there said they would not be back either. The tech was only interested in charging me $110.00, did not even say if you are correct, there will be no charge to replace.

January 5, 2014

Hi Donna, I apologize for your recent experience in our service department. I can assure you that the behavior you experienced from this service advisor is not the standard at Crown Nissan of Greensboro. I'd appreciate the opportunity to learn more about this situation and hopefully make amends. You can reach me at (877) 815-5933. Kind regards, Tim Gunter General Manager

Great Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

I bought my vehicle at car max and had thought the passenger air bags was not functioning after reading the owners manual. I was surprised to find that it was still covered by Nissan. I was in a hurry and they took the vehicle in checked it out. When they were done they took the time to talk with me about the operation and how it works in plan terms.

Great service, respectful, quick, painless

by from Greensboro, NC |

This was my first experience with Crown Nissan. It was great! I will be back for more service.

My go-to place!

by from Greensboro, NC |

Don't believe the hype when people tell you not to go to your dealership for service. I am treated like a celebrity here. I get oil changes, and all maintenance done here. They wash and vacuum my Murano for me every time, and I drive away feeling like it's a new car every time. Sean Belgado, my service advisor greets me and shakes my hand every time I come in. Red carpet treatment every time. The only improvement would be to speed up the checkout process. Also, when I drop my vehicle off for them to keep v. waiting, I have to call in to get updates and it's a little irritating. Overall, this pales in comparison to the customer service I receive every time. And 3 years later, my sales person still knows me! Hi Ike Bibbs! :-)

Mixed experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

It is my first car. I heard that dealers will work out lot of alternatives if we have problems anywhere. But, they tried to push me back in every sense. They refused to accept more than $3000 form my debit card(though it has my photo) due to internal policy. While I was trying to draw cash, they asked me to come next day as it is late for them. When I said that I have to come long distance, they agreed to give me the car and asked me to pay remaining $1700 the next day. When I was about to get into the car, they changed their mind and I was asked to give back the car and pick it up the next day. This was not at all decent behavior. I have seen carelessness in handling me. Also, I didn't get any options like free oil change which other dealers usually provide. I think I was ignored as they were selling me some discounted car.

buyer beware

by from greensboro, nc |

Buyer beware. They are crooked.I Traded bmw for nissan maxima. After agreeing on terms, and two days later i was called to resign because payoff on bmw was lower. I sat down to sign and they asked to shred my original papers right off. (that should have been clue to get my bmw back) well i did not hand over the papers and proceeded to compare those to new. They had changed my interest rate and were not going to disclose this. Crown nissan took advantage of me as a woman and i understand now that this is a normal practice for crown dealerships. I would NOT recommend Crown Nissan to anyone. Jo ann