Crown Nissan

Used 855-314-1743
Service 855-315-3612

My new car

by from Greensboro NC |

I recently visited Crown Nissan in search for a new pre-owned car. They had a great selection of many different makes to choose from. Jacob my sales expert was very knowledgable and friendly. He gave me all the time I needed to narrow my search down and test drive the car which I decided to take home. Many thanks to everyone at Crown Nissan.

Crown Nissan responded to this review

May 16, 2013

Dear MM, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am glad that you were able to find a vehicle that fit your needs during the time you spend with our staff. I will be sure to pass along your encouraging words to Jacob, who will be thrilled to hear from a happy customer! Let us know if you have any automotive needs or questions that we can help you with! Thanks, Tim Gunter, General Manager

My new car

FIRST RATE DEALERSHIP

by from HIGH POINT, NC |

FROM START TO FINISH THE GUYS AT CROWN NISSAN WERE GREAT. IT WAS THE 3RD NISSAN DEALERSHIP I HAD VISITED BUT THEY WERE THE FIRST TO TREAT ME LIKE THEY REALLY WANTED ME AND MY WIFE AS CUSTOMERS. I WORKED WITH THE INTERNET DEPARTMENT AND DANTE "BIG BOY" WOMACK DELIVERED EVERYTHING AS PROMISED. THE PAPERWORK WAS QUICK AND MY NEW ALTIMA IS FABULOUS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND CROWN NISSAN TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A NEW CAR!! GARY- HIGH POINT,NC

buyer beware

by from hickory |

arrived for appointment after 1 hr drive..met salesperson in lobby..walked together out to vehicle..2 salespersons, nobody has a key..both salespersons don't know the asking price!! finally test drive..sit down to negotiate..stalled about 400 dollars apart..go out to lot to talk it over..come back in and finally agree to number presented by "finance mgr"..paper work takes forever, only to be informed by dave, mgr that they sold the vehicle to someone else!! wow!..not even the courtesy..nothing but lies!!! wouldn't deal here even if it were the best price!! stay away!!

Dealership does it right the first time, everytime

by from Greensboro, NC |

I have been doing business with Crown Nissan for over ten years. We have purchased six new vehicles since 2002 and have passed most of them to our family members. The 02 Altima is at 160,000 miles, 03 Frontier traded for a 2011 and 05 are well into the 100,000+ miles. Martin MacAdoo has been our Sales Professional through all our purchases and the attention of detail by Mac and the staff are great to work with. Tony Holland, Brian Clendenon, Dean Hicks and the Service team do all they can to ensure we the customer are satisfied with every visit!, Ralph DeGenova

Good service, but mediocre product

by from Greensboro |

Bryan is a great service representative. He lets me know what is going on before work is done and clearly explains the situation. My only problem is that the Versa is not very well made. My versa has an interior panel at the driver's door that comes off regularly. The front passenger door lock freezes and has to be opened from the the inside about half the time. (It will cost over $300 to get that repaired. The rubber gasket around the left rear door keeps coming loose. And finally the cd player keeps messing up. I have had it repaired at a site recommended by the Nissan place but it broke again in less than 2 months. So, it is good that Nissan has a good service department and good people because if you get a Nissan you are going to need there help often!

Service/repair

by from Pleasant Garden, NC |

Our service visits for oil changes have been quick and efficient. We appreciate checking the tread depth and multi-point inspections also. Washing the car each time is a plus as well. Replacing the recalled shift adaptor was an easy process. Chuck Fulp is an excellent service advisor.

Wonderful service experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

While I didn't buy my car at Crown Nissan, I always have it serviced there. In fact, I bought my current Nissan in part because of the great service experience I always had with my previous Nissan. Dean Hicks is my service advisor, and is great to work with. Getting the car serviced is one of those things that just has to be done--Crown and Dean make it as easy and pleasant as possible.

Nissan

by from Greensboro NC |

I am always satisfied with the level of service I receive from Nissan on wendover ave. In Greensboro N.C.