Glendale Infiniti

Service 888-889-2996

We won't be undersold

glendale infinit

by from Moorpark, CA |

Overall good experience. Great internet advertised price. I received fair blue book trade in value for my car. Decent loan rate, 4.9%. Great service department. Got Blue tooth installed, very professional got a loaner car during the job. Financing guy was great, helpful and not pushy. He even helped me get a refund on my tradein extended warranty. I spoke to salesman on the phone, a different salesmen intercepted when I arrived. He was confusing and disingenuous. With some persistence, I eventually got the car at the advertised price with a good loan rate.

great service

by from long beach, ca |

my sales rep was Jason cook. i had inquired on cars.com about a Mercedes and within an hour hit acknowledged me and i came in the next day. He was very tentative, and professional. the process took only 2 hours to do my paperwork and get approved for a loan. I was in and out and he offered extra necessities that i wouldn't have thought of on my own. overall, he was a great salesman and i would recommend anyone to buy a car from them . Besides Jason, everyone else was very helpful, always asking if i need water , food or anything. I felt welcomed and appreciated.

No Follow-through

by from Coronado CA |

I inquired about a pre-owned Porsche Boxter that was listed on cars.com. I received a prompt call from the dealer. The salesman explained that the car just arrived and that he did not have many details on the car, or actual pictures. He said that he would take pictures the next day and get complete details to me. That was a couple weeks ago. I have heard nothing since then.