Foreign Cars Italia

5603 Roanne Way, Greensboro, NC 27407

New 888-625-3404
Used 877-894-7949
Service 866-470-8675

Great cars... and even better people

by from Greensboro, NC |

The team at Foreign Cars Italia in Greensboro was terrific to work with. Our salesperson, Justin Bailey, did a great job answering my wife's never-ending questions about the cars and, maybe more importantly, he understood that the cars really help sell themselves. Definitely a no pressure dealership that I will do business with again. By the way, my wife loves her new Porsche Panamera.

DONT NOT TRUST THIS DEALER!!

by from Virginia |

Do not trust this dealer or salesman Justin Bailey..they will have you do an application for credit and then call you 2 days later and say the car is sold when 2 hours prior they where working on it to get it approved, so after this I notice the car is still listed for sale and talk to another sales man and they say the car is STILL available. Can not believe this. I would never try to use this dealer, or recommend them to anyone, SUCH A WASTE!!

THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE IVE HAD

by from Cookeville, TN |

I found a used Cadillac Escalade on cars.com that lead me to this dealership. Dealing with Foreign Cars Italia is easily the most wonderful car buying experience I have ever had. Not only were they extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and quick to respond with any questions, concerns, or information I needed, they made the transaction completely smooth and easy for me. They arranged my pre-sale inspection, delivery, and paperwork exactly how I would have wanted had I done it myself. I cannot say enough great things about this dealership and the world-class service I received. The car showed up even better than I expected. Thank you guys so much! I would recommend to anyone to do business with these great people!

A Sincere Thanks

by from Kernersville, NC |

It had been my lifelong dream of owning a Ferrari or Aston Martin. While visiting Foreign Cars Italia, I had the opportunity of meeting Mark Euell. Mark is extremely knowledgeable with Aston Martins and took the time to clearly explain the features of the Aston Martin Vantage. Fast forward several months, it wasn?t until returning to Foreign Cars last week that I found the car of my dreams. Mark was on vacation so Scott Barwick took the time to set up a test drive and answer any of my questions. When I knew this was the care for me, Vic Harrison made every effort to ensure that I received a more than fair price for my trade and worked diligently with Scott in finalizing the purchase price. When it came time to pick up my car, Mark was there to deliver the vehicle but only after thoroughly demonstrating the operational functions of the vehicle. Sincere thanks to Mark, Scott and Vic for helping to make my dream a reality and for a pleasant purchase experience.

Porsche Cayenne S

by from Houston, TX |

I recently bought a Porsche Cayenne S from Foreign Cars Italia in Greensboro. I'm a Texas resident and have never bought a car without seeing it, but this process went so smoothly. Justin Bailey, my Sales Associate, was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and very prompt in replying to all of my questions. He helped coordinate financing and even delivery to me and their team worked tirelessly to ensure I got Texas plates which was a long process. I really appreciate their help and would highly recommend working with them!!

Wonderful buying experience!

by from Asheboro, NC |

I recently purchased a used car from Foreign Cars Italia in Greensboro, NC. I must say that the overall experience greatly exceeded my expectations. My sales consultant Charles Dabney executed a flawless transaction. He and the staff were very transparent and were dedicated to earning my trust, business, and respect. Again thank you, and I highly recommend working with Charles & Foreign Cars Italia. Scott

Reade Fulton

by from Chicago. Il. |

Car shopping has never been one of my favorite things to do- but when I met with Reade Fulton at Foreign Cars Italia that all changed. He is very professional, knows his product, and isn't pushy. We truly trusted him to help us with our purchase. Reade has a new customer for life!!!

911 Turbo

by from Atlanta |

Charles Dabney is great to work with at Foreign Cars Italia. He will take care of everything before and after the sale and wont push you until you are ready. I will definitely purchase from him and this dealership again!

My New Jaguar XFR

by from Greensboro, NC |

It was a cold winter day here in Greensboro and I had my 16 year old cousin with me who wanted to see some of the spectacular Ferraris and Aston Martins at the dealership. We walked in and were immediately greeted at the front desk and were asked if we needed any assistance, we declined and walked around for a little while and had a great time inspecting every inch of the beautiful cars. At some point just before we were ready to leave we decided to walk up to the used car section and then I saw it, the Jaguar XFR. It was the car of my dreams. Charles, one of the salesman was on the used car lot and we asked to test drive the Jaguar to which he replied "Absolutely!". So once in it I was in love, everything about this car was all me. So we took it for a test drive and it absolutely blew me away. Charles was there to answer every question we had about it which was very helpful in the decision making process. I noticed there were a few scratches and dings on the car as it was used and could be expected. However before I purchased the car I had requested that those be taken care of. I honestly didn't know how well they would be able to get those deep scratches out of it but holy cow, it looks brand spankin' new. Flawless I believe is the right word. In the end, the salesman Charles was phenomenal, the sales manager Vic was fantastic and I got the car of my dreams for an amazing price! You can't beat this place and I recommend even if your not going to buy a car to go check this place out, you will be WOW'd, I promise.

Charles from Charleston SC

by from Charleston |

Hank Carpenter and FCI have made me a customer for life! I purchased 2 Ferraris and a Superformance Cobra in less than 2 and a half years from Hank, who always does a awesome job! FCI is 300 miles from home in Charleston, SC but well worth the ride. Great cars and awesome people!

Trading cars

by from Triad |

Went to see alternatives to car I owned and was put in a car that fits my needs much better than the car I had. The process started at Foreign Cars when they sold a car I wanted before I could complete the trade. Now, 1 year later, and 2 cars later, I am in the car I should have been in all the time. Not exactly their fault, but the process was not painful and I was treated so well, I actually feel better.