Foreign Cars Italia

Used 877-894-7949
Service 866-470-8675

Excellent vehicles & sales service

by from High Point, NC |

I was able to locate several cars on cars.com that I was intersted in. My first and last stop was to Foreign Cars Italia. Elliot Case was very helpful in my selection process and I would recommend him again to those looking for another vehicle.

very pleased

by from Greensboro |

I have throughly enjoyed my buying experience at Foreign Cars - starting with Hank Carpenter who has helped me find the perfect car. His insight, experience and wonderful attitude makes all the difference. The service guys, Jason and Chip are a great team. Always following through and making sure it is right. Can't say enough good things - hope management dosen't take them for granted as they make the difference.

Foreign Cars Italia responded to this review

August 21, 2011

We truly appreciate your positive remarks about both our sales and service department. At Foreign Cars Italia we do our best to provide each customer with an outstanding experience starting with the purchase of your vehicle and into the future with our service department. Your comments prove that our hard work has paid off which is why we value our partners within the dealership just as much as we value our clients! -Jeff Francisco (General Manager)

Unparralelled Treatment

by from Columbia, SC |

I bought a used Ferrari at an event in Asheville. Hank Carpenter from Foreign Cars Italia (also in NC) wanted to look it over after the purchase and deliver it to me afterwards. After a small incident in the car hauler and a less than satisfactory inspection, Hank had arranged for every dime I spent purchasing, repairing and accessorizing the lemon be given to me in credit at FCI. I now have a much better car!!! I would never consider purchasing a Ferrari, Mazerati or Astin from anyone else-even it were a more expensive, Its worth the incredible treatment and service at FCI. Thanks again Hank.

Michael

by from Archdale, NC |

I am very plesed with both sales and service at this location

Great Experience With Hank Carpenter and FCI!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I have purchased two cars from FCI, for my 575 Maranello Hank Carpenter handled my deal. I was amazed how hard Hank worked to get the car I wanted and get me a fair trade for my car. I would highly recommend Hank if you are looking for almost any foreign car. If FCI does not have it, he will find one for you. He is professional and really maintains good communication. These types of purchases need a pro like Hank to act as your advocate.

By Far the best salesman I have ever had.

by from Burlington, NC |

Hank Carpenter has went above and beyond on several occasions. It does not matter if your buying something from the used lot or the latest Ferrari Hank has always been Top Shelf. I love the fact that once a customer always a customer. He keeps me aware of super deals or the latest cars via email. His peers think so much of him that he was able to help a friend of mine get a deal at another dealership. Simply put Hank will find you any car any time at the right price.

Hank Carpenter review

by from Raleigh, NC |

Hank made the buying experience a pleasant one and I'm sure I'd consult him for my next car purchase.

Hank Carpenter is a true professional!

by from North Carolina |

I have been dealing with this dealership for about 3 years now. They go above and beyond the call of duty to bring customer service to a superlative level. I have mostly dealt with Hank Carpenter. He assists not only with the initial purchase, but the relationship to follow.

Excellent experience

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

Excellent experience. Best dealer I have worked with ever.

My Experience at Foreign Cars with Hank Carpenter

by from High Point, IL |

Hank's continued professionalism and desire to be the best for his clients made my buying experience top-shelf. The folks at Foreign Cars operate in a gorgeous facility, with tons of eye-candy to steer you in different directions. Hank made sure that I explored all available models and options in my budget and found the car that fit perfectly. That is the reason why I have purchased 3 cars from him over the last 7 years...and it will not be my last. Cudos to Hank and the team at Foreign Cars for the great experience (especially Brett). Thanks to you both for patience and approach. -Stan