Foreign Cars Italia

Used 877-894-7949
Service 866-470-8675

Hank carpenter

by from West Virginia |

Hank Carpenter gets it done!!! What I mean by that is when he tells you he will do something he does it from the smallest inexpensive item to the most expensive item, he will take care of it!!! He has became one of my good friends and I respect him very much!!! He loves what he does and he does it very well, with complete honesty!!! I would recommend him to anyone for anything!!! I have bought many new ferraris from him and could not be happier!!!!

Just short of the mark on service

by from Edenton, NC |

All the guys here are great--very personable, polite and know the cars well-- but the service department needs to think ahead in order to plan better. This is especially true for those of us who are travelling three hours to drop off a car. Also, they need to communicate better with each other and with the client.

Foreign Cars Italia responded to this review

August 21, 2011

My name is Jim Rosser and I am the service manager at Foreign Car Italia. I want to assure you that it is very important to me that every client has a pleasant and satisfactory experience. Please contact me directly at jim@foreigncarsitalia.com so that we can remedy this situation. I appreciate your business and the opportunity to service your investment!

Great Buying Experience

by from Oak Ridge,NC |

The purchase of my 2007 Porsche at Foreign Cars Italia was an excellent example of how a customer should be treated. From my inital inquiry until delivery there was no pressure. All the personell I worked with were professional, courteous, and very knowleable about car. My Sales Consultant Hank Carpenter went the extra mile to answer any questions I had (which were many). Jeff Fransico, the General Manager did an excellent job of putting the deal together and providing a comfort level on the trade allowance and the new car pricing. Finally, Corey Cooley did a great job explianing the finacing and addtional options available to me, In summary,I would highly reccomend the dealership.

Foreign Cars Italia responded to this review

August 21, 2011

Here at Foreign Cars Italia we all strive to exceed expectations and be an example to other dealerships. We sincerely appreciate all of your kind words that make all our effort worth it and we look forward to doing business with you in the future. -Jeff Francisco (General Manager)

My Favorite Dealership

by from Clemmons, NC |

I have had great experiences in purchasing Porsches at Foreign Cars. My Sales Associate, Hank Carpenter, is the best salesman I have encountered in over 50 years of purchasing cars. Hank is not out to just sell one car and forget you. He is into building long term relationships and helping you find the car you want or need. He is the only auto salesperson that I would also consider to be my friend. I consider the dealership an "adult DisneyLand" with all the great cars in their large showrooms. Anytime I am in Greensboro, I usually stop and browse. Everyone makes me feel comfortable; many employees even know my name and are very friendly even though they know I am Hank's customer.

Mr. Kenston J Griffin

by from charlotte |

Mr. Carpenter is a joy to work with and is very knowledgeable and caring about all of his customers

2011 Boxster S

by from Winston-Salem NC |

I recently purchased a new 2011 Porsche Boxster S from Foreign Cars Italia. The process was a pleasure, from start to finish. It has continued to be a positive experience since delivery. I began the buying process at FCI with Brett Smith - the Porsche Manager. I initially priced the car I wanted to order through the USAA Buying Service and Brett was able to essentially meet the USAA price. I was impressed. He worked hard to get me a timely 'build date' with Porsche and was very cordial, supportive and straight forward. I completed the buying process with Hank Carpenter, who managed to keep me informed of the build and shipping process, the necessary sales completion steps, the completion of the 'paperwork', the benefits of and installation of an 'invisible bra', and the prep and delivery of my car. He talked me through everything with clarity and enthusiasm. He has kept in touch after the sale. On my old Porsche - a 1988 944 which I still drive - and on the new Boxster S, service coordinated by the Porsche Service Manager, Jason Hausler, has also been exceptional. Always done right the first time. A nice discount as a PCA member. The wash my Porsches get as a post-service 'freebie' are also a plus. On trips to the dealer for service or a PCA event, which Foreign Cars Italia frequently sponsors, the Porsches are always great to look at. But, it is also great fun to check out the Maseratis, Ferraris, Aston Martins and other exotic new and previously owned vehicles on the sales floor. All in all, my experiences with Froeign Cars Italia have been excellent - from top to bottom.

Porsche lover

by from Ft Lauderdale fl |

Having purchased five new porsches in the last three years, I can tell you that Foreign Cars and my sales rep Hank Carpenter are the best I have come across. Prompt-professional-detailed and honest. Very hard to come by these days I would high.ly recommend Hank in your dealings with Foreign Cars. He is very knowledgeable And follows through on any and all concerns

Ferrari

by from Glen Allen, Va |

Hank Carpenter was a pleasure to deal with.He was very knowlegable about the car and answered all my questions.I feel that he worked hard to get me top dollar on my trade and gave me a fair market price on my purchase.

What a fun pace to buy a car!

by from Virginia beach Va |

Going to FCI is a wonderful visit. My wife and I go there often and have bought many cars. The service department is first class. Now let me tell you about the salesman I have used, Hank Carpenter. He is great fun and a smart individual. His product knowledge is amazing about all the cars he sells. I have never sent someone to him that was not satisfied.

next buy

by from Laredo, TX |

Hank is very friendly The experience for buy with him is simple, smooth and comfortable , Next buying I do with him.