Foreign Cars Italia

Used 877-894-7949
Service 866-470-8675

Purchase of Pre-owned Audi A5

by from Raleigh, NC |

I am writing to express appreciation for my car buying experience at Foreign Cars Italia. The entire process starting with the initial phone contacts with Scott through the delivery of the vehicle were all done first-rate. I specifically appreciate that I was not pressured at all to make a specific purchase at a specific time like many other dealerships, that they delivered all the information I needed regarding the car's history to help me make an informed decision without hesitation, and that the negotiation on the final agreement was not a long drawn-out process like I have experienced at other dealerships. The interactions with Scott, Vic, and Matt were all extremely professional. I certainly will highly recommend Foreign Cars Italia to anyone looking for a vehicle and will, of course, consider them for my future car purchases.

Top notch remote Ferrari buying experience

by from CA |

I purchased a preowned Ferrari 612 from Foreign Cars Italia. I reached out to Hank Carpenter who is great: frindly, helpful, accommodating, knowledgable, simply top notch! They say never to buy a Ferrari without PPI, and I have stuck to that in the past, but in this case I felt so comfortable with Hank and Foreign Cars Italia that I purchased the car without PPI, sight unseen, purely based on pictures and Hank's description and word. I was not disappointed. I am in CA and Hank arranged for transport from NC to CA, and the 612 arrived exactly as scheduled, and as described.

Great Buying Experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

I recently purchased my first porsche and ordered it direct from Germany. Justin Bailey, my sales person, was very knowledgeable about all the features available and help me through the painstaking process (for me anyway) of selecting features on the new 991. The showroom had a number of cars to look at and get ideas as did the website, but with the new car, there are new features. It was great to have Justin to bounce ideas off of before I made my purchase. Overall the team was very responsive. They would get me answers to all my questions quickly. I did not feel pressured to buy anything (even though I was going to buy my first 991 regardless). They scheduled my delivery and Matt in financed walked me through the signatures in just a few minutes. I was in and out in less than an hour. I would highly recommend this dealership and my sales person, Justin Bailey. The new car is amazing. No regrets.

Great Buying Experience

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALER

by from Dallas, TX |

I received such GREAT service at the Greensboro location. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a high line or exotic vehicle. Reade was a great with service and communication!!!!

Could not be more pleased

by from Cary, NC |

It is always a very satisfying experience when buying or having my car serviced. I would hightly recomend FCI and Hank Carpenter. Woody Byrd

Premium cars and a premium dealership

by from Greensboro, NC |

The 2013 Boxster I purchased a few weeks ago is the second Porsche I have bought from Foreign Cars Italia this year. The car buying experience is effortless and very enjoyable; a sharp contrast to the normal car buying experience. When ordering the 2013 Boxster, Brett carefully and skillfully explained all the vehicle options which allowed me to purchase the perfect and ideal vehicle, both aesthetically and functionally. Justin enthusiastically kept me updated and informed and was very knowledgeable on all the driving characteristics and features of the new Boxster. Matt made financing effortless, and found a great rate. When purchasing a premium car, a high level of service and professionalism is expected, and Foreign Cars Italia does not disappoint.

FABULOUS CAR DEALERSHIP

by from Hillsborough, NC |

I have bought many cars over the years, but the experience with Foreign Cars Italia was by far the most pleasant and satisfying. I signed up over the Internet for a Pre-Owned Porsche Carrera with dealerships from the Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina area to Atlanta, Georgia. My salesperson, Justin, was the most responsive of all of them. Time he received the car that I had specified, he contacted me to come take a look. It was so beautiful and even at a price that I could afford! As the car was being prepared for us to purchase, Justin gave frequent updates. Also, Matt, the Business Manager, was extremely thorough in explaining and sending us information about the warranties, loan interest rates, etc. To summarize, Justin, Matt and their colleagues are absolutely FANTASTIC!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever except the plates

by from Woolwich, NJ |

These guys deserve an A++ for salesmanship. They were courteous and there was No pressure in the sale. I usually can Not stand dealing with Car Dealers and it usually is an all day affair. I live in NJ and drove to NC to purchase this used vehicle so most of the negotiating was done on the phone but I was in and out of there in a couple hours, and it was a pleasurable experience. I found the Tire Jack was missing when I got home but they overnighted me a new one at their' expense. My only complaint was it took over 2 months to get my license plates in the mail which is unacceptable and unfortunately will affect this review. If you're out of state I would recommend purchasing the car here but get the title and registration done in your home state. Overall one of the best Dealers I've experienced.

Dano 360

by from Raleigh, NC |

The people at Foreign Cars Italia did a great job getting my car ready mechanically and aesthetically. The detailer made the car look like new. The salesman, Hank, answered all my questions knowledgably and provided perfect guidance with respect to the car that I bought. I appreciate Hank's efforts to make the deal happen in the timeframe that I was looking for. They sell premium cars and provide premium service. I can easily recommend Hank and the dealership to anyone looking for a car of the type that they sell.