Foreign Cars Italia

Used 877-894-7949
Service 866-470-8675

Awesome service all around

by from Charlotte, NC |

Keith was great to deal with... he worked hard for this one as it was my first purchase of a Porsche, but through his knowledge and patience he made the purchase a success! Matt in the finance department was easy to work with and within minutes and a few emails we were all set... i highly recommend them...

Excellent experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

This was the best experience I have had in purchasing a vehicle. Justin, Matt and the entire staff were very informative, friendly and really made me feel comfortable and welcome.

Keith Nowlan

by from Brown Summit, NC |

Keith Nowlan is a very good salesperson - he has helped me wiht several cars and I think you are very luckey to have a dedicated person such as Keith representing your company - Thank him for a job well done -

Awesome Experience

by from fuquay varina nc |

Reid and Brett were awesome to deal with. I live in Fuquay Varina some 100 miles away and went to a Porsche Dealer in Raleigh but was not willing to give me the allowance on trades that I was looking for. I purchase a 2012 Porsche 911 and couldnt be happier. Please check out Foreign Cars Italia before you consider anyone else it will be the experience you deserve and expect that they will deliver with the upmost courtesy and professionalism from the minute you walk in ! Don

Fabulous dealer

by from Raleigh, NC |

Just bought a new 2012 458 Italia from Hank Carpenter at Foreign cars Italia. These guys were just phenomenal to deal with. Great customer focused attitude. Negotiations on trade in value was fair and very easy to negotiate. Hank's knowledge of the Ferrari line of cars is phenomenal and the product specialist (Bennett) went over the features of the car in great detail during delivery. I will certainly be a long term customer for Hank and FIA.

Great Experience

by from NY |

I am a private collecter and have purchased many vehicles. This transaction was 1 of my most enjoyable non stress experiences. Highly recommend this dealership!

2008 Audi TT

by from Moncton New Brunswick Canada |

My experience buying a car from Hank at Foreign Italia, was great. Quick service. Everything was done online and happened quick. Great Service and they followed my instructions and answered our questions. Marco Fougere Time 2 Shine Auto Sales

Read this before you buy a car from them!!

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

Read this before you buy a car from them!! I called these guys, because they had a 2011 Panamera and I was interested in it, so I called and we have agreed on the price, they told me that they have the title for the car and they will FedEx me the contract, and they even sent me a copy of title. However after I have hired an inspector to inspect the car and I paid them $200.00 to inspect the car, then I sent the money to them, after a couple of days the call me and told me they can sell me this car, I asked them why!! They said because Porsche corporate cant release the car to them until June of 2012 so I said I can wait until June and you have just to return my money back, and you have to pay me for my expense (inspections and wires fees) they said OK we will pay for your all of your expenses.. However when I got the money pack, they have only paid me $80.00 more than what I paid, So be aware of this dealer ship and their tactics, I have wasted my time and money for nothing.

Foreign Cars Italia responded to this review

March 10, 2012

My goal as the General Manager at Foreign Cars Italia is to ensure each consumer receives outstanding customer service whether it is through our sales, service, or parts department. I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you; however, we are required to follow our manufacturers? guidelines. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns so please feel free to contact me at jeff@foreigncarsitalia.com or give me a call at 336-294-0200. -Jeff Francisco (General Manager)

Ferrari Purchase

by from Southern Pines, NC |

Foreign Cars Italia made purchasing a vehicle a pleasant experience from the moment I first entered the dealership through delivery of the 2010 Ferrari California. My Sales Consultant, Danielle, was both knowledgable and patient during the vehicle selection process. After making a purchase decision, she spent considerable time covering operation of the vehicle. In addition, everyone I came in contact with at the dealership was hospitable, from the General Manager to the Finance Manager. Finally, after-the-sale followup has been excellent.

Awesome car shopping I ever had

by from Virginia |

Hank is the best in selling car. I never enjoyed buying a car this much :)