Gurnee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

7255 Grand Ave, Gurnee, IL 60031

New 888-497-9658 New 888-497-9658
Used 877-468-3397 Used 877-468-3397
Service 888-449-3033 Service 888-449-3033

Cars Trucks and Vans Used and Brand New.......We're Gurnee Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram on Grand Avenue

Super happy with Gurnee Dodge Jeep :)

by from gurnee il |

So happy with my experience buying a car from Gurnee Dodge Jeep etc...My sales person Mike ...Great Personality. ..made sure i was comfortable and happy I went in to test the new Jeep Renegade trailhawk. ..fell in LOVE....bought it.....process went so smoothly...he showed me all the features on the car.....helped me return my rental car.....i felt comfortable and super happy leaving The whole staff very nice...great personalites... Nick was nice....everyone

2016 Dodge Challenger

by from Gurnee, IL |

I purchased my first new car today and It could not have been an easier process! Mike and Carmen were very helpful and patient as I asked questions along the way. Their finance guy had no problem calling the list of banks I was considering and also helped me getting insurance quotes. As I stated this was my first big purchase, I also let the sales reps know this and I feel like I was going through the process with a family member, I felt like an expert on my vehicle and I also felt like I gained two new resources for future purchases. I also had my mother there because I thought I would face aggressive sales tactics, WRONG! I never felt pressure, I feel like their desire to get me into the car was driven by my desire to drive off with it. I was anxious to say the least and I think they saw it, there was a team of sales and finance reps answering my questions making sure I was completely comfortable with my purchase at every step, I look forward to doing business with this dealer in the future!!! I LOVE MY CAR!!!!!

Excellent Service Makes a Happy Customer

by from Round Lake IL |

We dealt with Justin Milem and he gave us Excellent Service!. His knowledge about the car we wanted to purchase really helped us make our decision to buy. He was very detailed and answered all of our questions, He was so courteous through out the experience. Working with Justin really made us happy that we came to this dealership to buy our car.

Excellent service!

by from Gurnee, IL |

We had visited the dealership several times before and Manny was always very patient and helpful. Mitch also helped and they offered us a great deal on the vehicle, financing and trade-in.

Helpful, Nice, Easy to Work With

by from Gurnee, IL |

Great Customer Service from Mitch Horwitz. He really went above and beyond to help us get what we needed and make sure we were happy -- from the price of the new car, even down to the floor mats! Definitely will recommend working with him again!

Gurnee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded to this review

October 6, 2015

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Gurnee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Bought a Jeep

by from North Chicago, IL |

Will buy future cars elsewhere from different dealers.

Great service and great deals

by from Gurnee, IL |

I was searching for a new jeep Cherokee and had been searching for quite some time. I had an idea of what trim and option level I wanted, and had estimates from other dealerships. This dealership was able to make me a better deal with more options. The staff were very nice,helpful, and knowledgable, and they were not pushy. I felt comfortable and heard, and in the end I was offered a great deal. I am very pleased and would recommend this dealership.

Oops! They did it again..

by from Great Lakes |

I visited Gurnee Dodge again but now for a new vehicle, same great experience like the first time but! Gurnee Dodge is not only about car sales, customer services etc, etc, the also offer other products like Advance technology vehicle treatment, window etching and more stuff that down the road you will need those to protect your investment. Also which is very important for any consumer, they always have an option for you because they are there for you regardless who you are or where you came from and that is a BIG thing to look out when you visit a place to drop some money in. Last thing! I read other reviews and few out there have less good experience, let me share this with you because it works! please make sure that ya all! go there with a great attitude, patience and professionalism. Like we all say "You get what you pay for" so, same applies "you give respect? you will get respect! it is a two street plus they are humans, parents and have families like you all. Thanks

Very good experience

by from Kenosha,WI |

Normally I do not buy the first car I see when shopping for a car. But dealing with Mike, who was a Very good salesman and Mitch, who was very up front and straightforward when making the deal, made me feel confident about making the purchase. Both where knowledgeable and professional without being "typical" used car salesmen. I believe I received a good deal and hope to enjoy dealing with them in the future.

Jeep Purchase

by from Fox Lake |

Pleased with our Grand Cherokee purchase. The staff was knowledgable and pleasant. Gyle and Mitch were very professional, yet patient throughout this stressful process. It was nice not to feel so pressured and we will recommend doing business with this dealership. Pat & Jan