Gurnee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

7255 Grand Ave, Gurnee, IL 60031

New 888-497-9658
Used 877-468-3397
Service 888-449-3033

Cars Trucks and Vans Used and Brand New.......We're Gurnee Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram on Grand Avenue

Super happy with Gurnee Dodge Jeep :)

by from gurnee il |

So happy with my experience buying a car from Gurnee Dodge Jeep etc...My sales person Mike ...Great Personality. ..made sure i was comfortable and happy I went in to test the new Jeep Renegade trailhawk. ..fell in LOVE....bought it.....process went so smoothly...he showed me all the features on the car.....helped me return my rental car.....i felt comfortable and super happy leaving The whole staff very nice...great personalites... Nick was nice....everyone

Great service and great deals

by from Gurnee, IL |

I was searching for a new jeep Cherokee and had been searching for quite some time. I had an idea of what trim and option level I wanted, and had estimates from other dealerships. This dealership was able to make me a better deal with more options. The staff were very nice,helpful, and knowledgable, and they were not pushy. I felt comfortable and heard, and in the end I was offered a great deal. I am very pleased and would recommend this dealership.

Oops! They did it again..

by from Great Lakes |

I visited Gurnee Dodge again but now for a new vehicle, same great experience like the first time but! Gurnee Dodge is not only about car sales, customer services etc, etc, the also offer other products like Advance technology vehicle treatment, window etching and more stuff that down the road you will need those to protect your investment. Also which is very important for any consumer, they always have an option for you because they are there for you regardless who you are or where you came from and that is a BIG thing to look out when you visit a place to drop some money in. Last thing! I read other reviews and few out there have less good experience, let me share this with you because it works! please make sure that ya all! go there with a great attitude, patience and professionalism. Like we all say "You get what you pay for" so, same applies "you give respect? you will get respect! it is a two street plus they are humans, parents and have families like you all. Thanks

Very good experience

by from Kenosha,WI |

Normally I do not buy the first car I see when shopping for a car. But dealing with Mike, who was a Very good salesman and Mitch, who was very up front and straightforward when making the deal, made me feel confident about making the purchase. Both where knowledgeable and professional without being "typical" used car salesmen. I believe I received a good deal and hope to enjoy dealing with them in the future.

Jeep Purchase

by from Fox Lake |

Pleased with our Grand Cherokee purchase. The staff was knowledgable and pleasant. Gyle and Mitch were very professional, yet patient throughout this stressful process. It was nice not to feel so pressured and we will recommend doing business with this dealership. Pat & Jan

Gurnee Dodge is the best dealer in North Illinois

by from Chicago, Il |

Very happy with our new Chrysler Town & Country. Mike B. helped us with the details and was very kind. He answered all of our questions and helped us set up the navigation system, Bluetooth connections and audio system. Great service overall, we have been shopping at the dealer for years and have bought 6 or 7 new cars from there. I'd recommend the dealer to anyone looking for a new or used Chrysler, Dodge, or Jeep.

experience at Gurnee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

by from Chicago,IL. |

Engaging salesmen,knowledgeable and helpful.I thoroughly enjoyed my opportunity to meet and shop at the dealership.Look forward to shopping there again.Would reccomend in a heartbeat.Kudos to Manny Arteaga!!!

Excellent purchasing experience

by from Park City, IL |

Justin Milem provided outstanding service in support of my purchase of a 2015 Chrysler 200 S Limited despite the fact that I was the third of 3 customers he was dealing with at the time. He worked to get me an excellent price with the use of the USAA Car Buying Service and my trade-in. His explanation of the primary features of my new vehicle was superb.

very satisfied, but.....

by from Gurnee, IL |

I always receive excellent service from the service department. Everyone is so very nice and I leave happy every time. However, the revolving cloth towel in the ladies restroom is disgusting and is so very 1970. I will have to start bringing my own paper towels to dry my hands.

They Treat You Like Family- Happy Repeat Customer

by from Chicago IL |

Just purchased my second Jeep Wrangler from Manny and the great team at Gurnee Dodge. They take the stress out of buying a new automobile. Very knowledgable of their product and support you after the purchase. Great experience, highly recommended.

Shouldn't have even went in.

by from Grayslake, IL |

Went in to look at a few used cars. Gave my number expecting one or two follow up cars at most... I got a car every day for two weeks despite me saying that I wasn't interested. After two weeks, got a call a week later again. Somehow got added to their e-mail list despite being told that providing my e-mail wouldn't put me on their marketing list. Received upwards of 2 e-mails a day. Requested to be removed from the e-mail list, took 8 days to remove me. Ridiculous when it comes to pestering potential customers. Really should take the hint that they're turning a customer off. Really wish I hadn't gone in at all.