Gurnee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

7255 Grand Ave, Gurnee, IL 60031

New 888-497-9658
Used 877-468-3397
Service 888-449-3033

Cars Trucks and Vans Used and Brand New.......We're Gurnee Dodge on Grand Avenue

Best car/SUV buying experience ever

by from Chicago, IL |

Entire staff were professional and courteous (not patronizing). Our sales person, Mr. Ballard, wanted to ensure we had right amount of information about the vehicles we were considering. While there was no pressure to buy, once we decided to negotiate, they did so in good faith and were reasonable. The Business Manager, Mr. Horowitz, was particularly helpful. Bottom line, for my wife to say our experience was "the best ever" is the highest compliment Gurnee Jeep can receive.

Purchased 7

by from Wadsworth, IL |

The number of vehicles purchased from this dealership. Great Service Department, talk to Steve Fee or Todd Thomes, always very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

Great Customer Service!!

by from Waukegan IL |

Thank you Ernesto for showing the vehicles and for answering all of our questions!! Thank you Jason as well!!! Great services and great people!!!

Great experience

by from Buffalo Grove, IL |

Walked in to look and decide on car, color, etc. Walked out with car, financing and very happy. Check them out, professional and helpful throughout the process.

New car purchase

by from Chicago, il |

This dealer was the best I have ever dealt with. I would go back for my next car.

Bait and switch at it's finest

by from Woodstock IL |

Hounded repeatedly by sales people from the time I inquired about a vehicle. Then when I finally did call in, they switched me from person to person and never got my questions answered. They refused to talk anything about the vehicle until I came in in person. Then hung up on me when I refused to come in because I told them I felt like I would be pressured. RUN AWAY from this place!!!

Awesome Experience Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Zion, IL |

We were unimpressed with the Dodge dealer we had tried to buy from yesterday so we went in really skeptical of how they were going to yank us around or cheat us. But we met with nothing but pleasant honest people that really wanted to find us a price we could live with. Robbie Adams was enthusiastic and charming seemed to just want the very best for us. Mike Ballard went over the warranty and the packages available to us for the van we desired and made great efforts to make sure we were comfortable, that they could meet our needs at a price we could live with. Robbie went over every feature of the van and how comfortable and safe the vehicle was. We left with the van we wanted at a fair price and very satisfied.

Great Experience

by from Grayslake, IL |

My initial call to the dealership was answered by Kassie, and she was helpful in putting me in contact with someone, Manny, who had quite a bit of knowledge on the car I was looking to purchase (Grand Cherokee). They had one in the color I was looking for, as well as the features I wanted. We started running the numbers, and the required money down and down payment were well above what I was looking to pay. I worked with Mitch in finance, and he was able to find some deals that would bring down the down payment/monthly payment to fit more in line with what I was looking to do. After we agreed upon everything, I met with Nick to go over the warranty and other features, and then Fefe to complete the final paperwork. Everything went smoothly from start to finish, and all of the interactions I had while at the dealership were very positive. I would recommend this dealership to people looking to purchase or lease a car.

my dealer

by from Gurnee IL. |

This is the second car I bought from this dealership. Both of my experiences have been very good. The first car my wife Won, the use of it totally free for one whole year. Yes we did wind up buying this car. The service is excellent and the people I deal with remember who I am. The owner himself called my house to thank me for purchasing another vehicle. The salespeople are friendly, especially Mike Mallard whom I dealt with. I would strongly recommend this dealer ship to anyone looking to buy a car.

Great Experience!!

by from Grayslake, IL |

My son is going into his sophomore year in college and we wanted him to have a new car so that his 5 hour trip to/from school was a safe one. He had been researching cars that he liked in terms of styling as well as gas mileage and stated he was interested in a Dodge Dart SE. I saw a 2013 online at the Gurnee Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealer that I thought may be a good fit so we went into the dealership on Monday, 5/12. We wanted to test drive the one that we saw advertised online and when we walked into the dealership, we were immediately approached by Robert Fine. He took us out in the 2013 Dart that we were interested in and we decided we wanted to see if this car was in our range for purchase. Rob did the preliminaries, and then quickly brought in Mitch Horwitz. (Rob is new to the dealership). Mitch is very good at what he does. It is clear he knows the business and what it takes to make the sale. His approach is straight-forward and no nonsense, which I appreciate. After all - in the end - this may not be a car that a full-time student can afford. Mitch worked with us to find the best possible deal to get this car at a price that my son could afford. Initially -I wanted to be a co-signer on the loan - but it was clear that the better deal was for the car to be in my name in order to secure the lowest loan rate. Mitch also showed us several scenarios of how the payments could change with more of a down payment or paying on the loan every other week versus once a month. Together, Rob & Mitch made my son and I feel very comfortable with this important and large first-time purchase for my son. We left that night with the 2012 Dodge Dart SE. I know the car business can be tough and it is very competitive. At the same time, a dealer and it's associates cannot sacrifice a good customer experience for sales. I believe that Gurnee Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler does a great job of balancing what they need to do as a business while still making the customer feel they understand the process and the deal is a fair one. I'm very pleased and highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Dodge, Jeep, or Chrysler! In fact - my son and I have immediately recommended this dealership to 3 other people - and it's only been a week!

Worst dealership EVER! GurNO

by from Benton Harbor MI |

Worst. Dealership. EVER! Please do yourself a favor and DO NOT waste your time with Gurnee Dodge. I purchased a Subaru Outback which had a dead battery the day I got it home, forcing me to get it towed to auto zone for a new one. I called Mitch sales mgr to ask how to resolve the situation he nearly hung up on me saying he was too busy with other customers and that it wasn't their problem bc the car was "fine when it left the lot." They finally offered to reimburse me and it's been two weeks since I sent the receipt and still nothing. I never received as much as an apology for this deplorable car-buying experience. I've given them every opportunity to correct this situation before posting this, and I would STRONGLY recommend staying away from there to avoid the worst car buying experience of your life.