Land Rover Jaguar of Naperville

1559 West Ogden Avenue, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-232-8604 New888-232-8604
Used 888-289-4204 Used888-289-4204
Service 877-859-9995 Service 877-859-9995

Get the Jaguar Land Rover Price!

Great buying experience!

by from Barrington, il |

Looking for a 2015 land rover discovery sport and came across a gem at Patrick Land Rover. Called them and talked to Lucas Dam a great salesperson who really cares about the buying experience. Haggled a little over email, came to a price I could live with and went down and test drove the car and bought it that day. Great experience.

April 23, 2016

-Patrick Dealer Group Customer Relations Team would like to Thank you for the 5 Star Review! Land Rover Jaguar Sales Department is pleased to have been able to meet you needs and exercise their extensive product knowledge & services. We are proud to have Lucas as part of our team. With so many fine vehicles and dealerships to chose from we're grateful to have been your choice! We are glad you were able to experience "The Patrick difference"!

Awesome Service Advisors

by from Wheaton, IL |

I have been a customer of Land Rover Jaguar for over 8 years and have NEVER been disappointed with my experience. I am greeted with a smile and a "how are you" when I arrive. I used to hate taking my cars in for repair since I felt intimidated by the Service Advisors, not to mention not knowing a thing about cars. That scenario doesn't exist at this dealership! I have never been mislead as to the work I need on my Land Rover Sport. They are always willing to talk to my husband and explain. As a matter of fact, I told my husband that when we retire and move, I am still buying my car from them! I am afraid to go anywhere else!!!

October 22, 2015

Thank You for the 5 Star review! In today's marketplace there are many luxury vehicles and exclusive dealerships to consider and we are honored to have been your choice for your car as well as your service needs. We are glad you were able to experience "The Patrick difference"! Please let us know if there is anything additional we can provide for you. -Patrick Customer Relations Team

Awesome Service. Exactly what I expected

by from Naperville, IL |

Bought a 2011 Jaguar XK R Still under warranty. 1 week into ownership the engine light came on. I took it in. Tony, Service manager, got a tech on it immediately. Codes showed fuel pump low. I was heading out of town so they gave me a ride home. While on the trip, Tony sent me a note that when they went over the car they found a few leaking gaskets in the rear end. Fixed them all. Want better service? Changed brake fluid for me too. THIS IS SERVICE. Upon my return they sent the porter to pick me up at my house. Upon arrival at dealership, there was my beautiful car, out front, and shined up. This is the best service I have ever had. Honestly. i told them that too. We all know it is a hard business to please people. I will be going back here because the earned my business. good luck!

October 14, 2015

Excellent Service

by from UP, Michigan |

After my initial email inquiry, in less than 10 minutes, Howard Breitrose called me on the phone. We began the process of my purchase of a 2013 Jaguar I4 T. In less than a week I paid for the car and in two more weeks I picked up the car. Howard and Patrick Jaguar of Naperville did an excellent job of accomodating me. I am very pleased with my new car and with the service that I received.

Another and switch, now won't return calls

by from Chicago il |

Kept me waiting for 4 hours. Switched lease from 36 to 48 without telling me until I asked. New vehicle with multiple problems and can't get into see them to get them fixed.

September 3, 2015

Hello, we are very disappointed to hear that you had a negative experience at one of our dealerships. We would like to discuss this situation with you if it has not already been resolved. Please email me your contact information to customerservice@patrickcars.com and we will get back to you shortly. - Patrick Customer Relations Team

Awful Experience

by from New Jersey |

Gave them a deposit to hold a truck for me so I could drive out and see it, guy calls me 2 days before I leave and tells me that he sold it. Steve Miller was his name, don't waste your time with them.

vary nice salesman in intrenet dept.

by from oakbrook,il |

almos bought a cadi here but sold 12 yrs before i got there.

Great Experience

by from Greenwood, IN |

Steve Miller helped me with my used car purchase. He was great to work with and he got me all of the information that I was looking for and asked for about the car. This was especially helpful since I live four hours away and wanted to make sure I didn't waste a trip (even though I was already in Chicago for a business trip). Everyone was very nice and my whole experience was great. Definitely give Steve a call.

not honest dealer

by from other state |

Kerry Cunningham was a sales guy. I am not sure whether there is still this guy. when I flew to Chicago airport to purchase a new car from Patrick, the guy was supposed to pick me up but did not show up and told me he would have a meeting soon. I got a taxi and got there with almost $100 before his meeting any way. And he check all excellent on the customer survey form by himself which evaluates a sales person. Also did not tell me there was a problem with a car. I noticed it and complained later, but too far to bring the car there. Terrible dealership with a bunch of dishonest people. They don't care anything but money.

terrible dealer

by from other state |

A couple of years ago, Kerry cunningham, an internet sales guy at Patrick dealership was supposed to pick me up from an airport when I tried to have a sales contract, but the guy did not show up and said they got a morning meeting. I got there any way with a taxi from the airport before their meeting. That sales guy circled all excellent by himself for the customer's satisfactory survey form for him. The car had some damage but the sales guy did not tell me. It is too long distance to bring back the car any way.