Land Rover Jaguar of Naperville

Used 888-289-4204
Service 877-859-9995

Awful Experience

by from New Jersey |

Gave them a deposit to hold a truck for me so I could drive out and see it, guy calls me 2 days before I leave and tells me that he sold it. Steve Miller was his name, don't waste your time with them.

vary nice salesman in intrenet dept.

by from oakbrook,il |

almos bought a cadi here but sold 12 yrs before i got there.

Great Experience

by from Greenwood, IN |

Steve Miller helped me with my used car purchase. He was great to work with and he got me all of the information that I was looking for and asked for about the car. This was especially helpful since I live four hours away and wanted to make sure I didn't waste a trip (even though I was already in Chicago for a business trip). Everyone was very nice and my whole experience was great. Definitely give Steve a call.

not honest dealer

by from other state |

Kerry Cunningham was a sales guy. I am not sure whether there is still this guy. when I flew to Chicago airport to purchase a new car from Patrick, the guy was supposed to pick me up but did not show up and told me he would have a meeting soon. I got a taxi and got there with almost $100 before his meeting any way. And he check all excellent on the customer survey form by himself which evaluates a sales person. Also did not tell me there was a problem with a car. I noticed it and complained later, but too far to bring the car there. Terrible dealership with a bunch of dishonest people. They don't care anything but money.

terrible dealer

by from other state |

A couple of years ago, Kerry cunningham, an internet sales guy at Patrick dealership was supposed to pick me up from an airport when I tried to have a sales contract, but the guy did not show up and said they got a morning meeting. I got there any way with a taxi from the airport before their meeting. That sales guy circled all excellent by himself for the customer's satisfactory survey form for him. The car had some damage but the sales guy did not tell me. It is too long distance to bring back the car any way.

Everything was easy

by from Sandwich, Il |

Jack was the best salesman ever. Dan, the used car manager, was just as awesome. They made buying a used car at Patrick the easiest buying experience I've ever had. We had a slight malfuncton with the license plates, but Jack and Dan had it fixed immediately. Thanks guys! We will be back!

These are some bad people!

by from Naperville |

Went to buy a used car from them that I seen advertised online, vehicle checked out..and was pretty clean...but the salesperson acted as if I wasnt a serious buyer, Will try to low ball you for your trade!!!...poor customer service! Didnt buy the vehicle.

If your looking for Jaguar this is the place!

by from Chicago, IL |

Great dealership to buy, service, or bodywork. I bought 2 Jaguars from Patrick. The best overall experience I' ve had buying a car. The sales team is excellent. The service department is top notch. Even the body shop goes out of their way to make things perfect. Would definitly buy again.

bait and switch or just a lie

by from Northern Suburbs |

This had to be the worst experience ever! Printed out the information on a car we were looking for, called to verify this vehicle was there, raced 35 miles to get there before closing and ready to buy this car. 3 people had to help us locate the car we were looking for and then were are told the car was sold and was not sold since we called which was only an hour?? So where was this car, probably never there and just a ploy to get you into the dealership! Then we were given an offer for another vehicle with 90,000 miles on it. I will definitely spread the word and my friends and family will not be purchasing from this dealership!