Volvo of Wellesley

962 Worcester St, Wellesley, MA 02482

New 866-953-0567 New866-953-0567
Used 877-685-0014 Used877-685-0014
Service 877-537-1749 Service 877-537-1749

Simply following the Golden rule, treating you the way you want to be treated

Terrific service and vehicle knowledge

by from Gloucester, MA |

We went to a Volvo dealer closer to home for first inspection of the Volvo xc70, intending to take a test drive. It was not a positive experience, and we passed on the test drive. Very inexperienced sales person who knew little about the car's features let alone demonstrating them. An additional 30 min. drive brought us to the Wellesley dealership with whom we had been corresponding with by email. Since our online research convinced us this brand and model was the right fit for our needs, it came down to availability and price. Within 24 hours of our test drive and visit, we happily closed the deal. They know their stuff and are ready to work with you on price. My previous car was a 2005 Audi Allroad which I loved. I was not convinced I would find another car I could rate as high, but I believe I have! My hope is to have this car for another 10 years with the 175,000 miles like my Allroad.

GREAT PLACE FOR SALES AND SERVICE

by from WEST ROXBURY MA. |

BROUGHT THE CAR IN FOR SERVICE. THEY TOOK IT RIGHT AWAY. I WAITED IN THE WAITING AREA WHICH IS BRIGHT AND CLEAN. BEFORE I KNEW IT THE WORK WAS DONE AND I WAS ON MY WAY. THE SERVICE ADVISOR (STEVE MOYNIHAN) EXPLAINED WHAT WAS TO BE DONE, HOW LONG IT MIGHT TAKE,AND WHAT THE COST WOULD BE BARRING ANY PROBLEMS. HE IS A GREAT ASSET TO YOUR COMPANY. I BOUGHT THE CAR HERE AND WOULD BUY AGAIN IF I WAS IN THE MARKET FOR ANOTHER CAR.

Wonderful Experience

by from Wellesley, MA |

This dealership is a breath of fresh air! We had been with another car dealer for many years and were looking to change, not only the SUV we were driving, but the dealership. Afer much research, we decided to leave a Volvo XC60. We were introduced to Steve Mullally, who was terrific. He understood we were quite sensistive about our previous experience and took the time to patiently work with us. There was no rush - no pressure and no piling on items we absolutely did not want or need!! The entire process was handled very professionally by all concerned and we did not come away with the usual angst one has from buying/leasing a vehiicle. We would highly recommend this dealership as well as Mr. Mullally. We hope to continue our new relationship far into the future.

Pre-owned Civic

by from Massachusetts |

We've been looking for a pre-owned vehicle that our daughter would need for school/work. Up to this point it had been a painful experience with other dealerships. They would let us take a vehicle for a test drive and when it came to completing the paperwork tell us that it was already sold. Other dealerships would try to sell us a vehicle that was out of our budget, after repeatedly telling them what our budget was. And the list goes on. Then we happened to see a 2006 Honda Civic at Volvo of Wellesley. I spoke with Alfonso Romano about this vehicle and told him about our current experiences with other dealerships. I asked if he could hold the vehicle for me to look at later that day. He was very understanding and put it aside for me. Upon arriving at his dealership, the vehicle was there as he had promised. Paul Tallino accompanied me for the test drive. He was very pleasant and informative about the vehicle. We can't say enough about the people at Volvo of Wellesley. They know how to treat people right.

Easy Dealings

by from Tolland, CT |

I contacted the dealer via email about a car they had for sale. Their response was prompt, courteous and instantly assured me that I was working with professionals. Vadim Kelly, Sales Manager, and Barbara Goodman, my sales associate, were fantastic. No pressure, no silly sales pitches, just a great all around experience. They knew the brand, the vehicle and made me comfortable at all times. I feel good about the process, feel like I got a great deal, and genuinely liked everyone I met. And I can't say that about every other car I've purchased!

Great Experience

by from Portland, ME |

I went to Volvo of Wellesley to test drive a MINI Cooper they had received in trade. The vehicle was not what I had expected, but the customer service and experience I had with management and the sales staff was awesome. No one was pushy, there was no arguing, they gave me a fair offer on my trade right away. I was very upset the vehicle wasn't the one for me as this was the nicest staff I have experienced when purchasing a car. The facilities are great on the inside, perhaps it was just the gloomy day outside, but the exterior of the building stuck out like a sore thumb.