Volvo of Wellesley

Service 877-438-5055

A Bernardi Auto Group Company

Great Experience

by from Portland, ME |

I went to Volvo of Wellesley to test drive a MINI Cooper they had received in trade. The vehicle was not what I had expected, but the customer service and experience I had with management and the sales staff was awesome. No one was pushy, there was no arguing, they gave me a fair offer on my trade right away. I was very upset the vehicle wasn't the one for me as this was the nicest staff I have experienced when purchasing a car. The facilities are great on the inside, perhaps it was just the gloomy day outside, but the exterior of the building stuck out like a sore thumb.

Easy Dealings

by from Tolland, CT |

I contacted the dealer via email about a car they had for sale. Their response was prompt, courteous and instantly assured me that I was working with professionals. Vadim Kelly, Sales Manager, and Barbara Goodman, my sales associate, were fantastic. No pressure, no silly sales pitches, just a great all around experience. They knew the brand, the vehicle and made me comfortable at all times. I feel good about the process, feel like I got a great deal, and genuinely liked everyone I met. And I can't say that about every other car I've purchased!