Performance Lexus Rivercenter

Service 877-877-5130

Come experience THE PURSUIT OF PERFECTION at Performance Lexus RiverCenter

Excellent customer service.

by from Montgomery, Ohio |

We had the 30,000 mile service performed on our 350RX. From the original appointment request through a loaner vehicle to driving away things could not have gone better. The work was done on time and the car runs just great!

Service Experience

by from Cincinnati OH |

They treat you like royalty. No high pressure. And the cookies are delicious.

Accommodating, friendly & went Above and Beyond!

by from Florence, KY |

I had a pleasant experience with my 20,000 mile service this week. Heather, in particular, was very accommodating and went above and beyond to assist me with also getting an estimate from the Lexus body shop for damage I recently received to my rear bumper. This allowed me to make my afternoon appointments without delay. Thanks to you and all your staff for your continued efforts! Kimberly

10,000 mile service (the 6th Lexus we have leased)

by from Park Hills, Ky |

10,000 mile service. Perfect experience , as usual. Always easy to get an appointment. We're always pleased with the efficiency of the experience . Our salesman, Phil Booth , is outstanding in his knowledge and helpfulness. Justin , in service does an excellent job of getting us in and out as quickly as possible.

Great experience, fun, honest people to deal with

by from WCH, OH |

Nikki Leper and Kevin were the people I dealt with at Rivercenter. This is my first time purchasing a Lexus and my first time dealing with Lexus Rivercenter. I saw my first Lexus at a car show and said this is going to be my next car. Just sitting in is was a feeling I never had in another car. I started looking in central Ohio and talking to different dealers. My first visit to a central Ohio Lexus dealer was not good with people waiting on me and customer satisfaction. My next trip to another outlet in central Ohio was better and that dealer was good. I started looking at other Lexus dealers in Ohio and Rivercenter came up. My first experience in dealing with Nikki Leper in sales was by email. We sent emails back and forth for several days and she helped me with pricing as well as emailing me specifications for the ES350s that were in inventory or shipping soon. We were able to come to an agreement on pricing and I drove to the dealer ship to sign papers and finalize the purchase. Nikki knew I was coming and she greeted me at the dealership with her always smiling face and her bubbly personality. Yet through all this she was a great sales person as far as knowing the vehicle she was telling me about and she asked questions to confirm this was the right car for me. She took me out to the car that we had decided on with our emails and she showed me all the features and additional equipment and benefits that went with this car. She was always making sure I felt comfortable and did not put any pressure on to influence my decision. As we did the initial paperwork she sat very patiently not saying a word unless I asked a question. She said that she understood this was a big decision. Finally after a few minutes I decided to buy the car. The finance guy Kevin Hitchcock that I dealt with did a great job explaining all the papers I was signing and was always patient and smiled. He was clear in all his explanations. He knew I was in a time crunch and did his best to speed up the process to minimize my time with him. When we finished the paperwork Nikki was there ready for the next steps, she knew I was on a time crunch and she said I could take the car and bring it back or they could get it ready and have it for me when the additional work was completed. I took the latter option and left. During the time I was gone she kept me informed by emails on the process. When the car was ready I went to pick it up and again her friendly smile greeted us as she escorted us to our new vehicle and showed me all the features as well as connecting the blue tooth. These people are great and I would recommend dealing with Nikki and Kevin and if I buy another Lexus, this will be the dealership I will return to. Thanks for all your help.

Excellence in Service....the Performance Network

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

Service included addressing a recall and oil change. I was completely satisfied with the service. Efficiently handled from arrival to departure with the two items taken care of, a loaner vehicle for the service time, my car was returned clean with a full tank of gas. Excellent service, this is why I continue to use the Performance Network for my ongoing service needs.

May 27, 2015

Mike, thank you so much for your positive review! We appreciate your continued loyalty to Performance.

A returning satisfied Lexus customer

by from Cold Spring, KY |

I have recently purchased my third Lexus vehicle from Lexus Rivercenter and the best reasons I can offer for being a returning customer is due to the sales and service departments. I have bought my third Lexus with the expert assistance of Phil Booth, along with the always smiling and customer oriented Katie Funke in service. I could have purchased another vehicle of similar quality and a little more cost effective but my decision to remain with Lexus was due to the interaction and customer service of Phil and Katie.

May 27, 2015

Paul, we're so happy to hear about your latest purchase with us. We highly value your loyalty and consider you a part of Lexus Rivercenter family. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with our team. Enjoy your newest Lexus!

Exemplary service

by from Madeira, Oh |

My wife & I started our relationship with Lexus RiverCenter in 2011 when we purchased a pre-owned Toyota Sienna Limited of the same year. The buying process was easy and we were pleased with the purchase. This experience prompted me to return when it was time to replace our other car. Ultimately, I ended up purchasing a 2006 GS300 through a family friend but was comforted by the fact that it's service history resided with RiverCenter - so I knew they were done correctly. Fast forward to a recent recall & I, of course, took it to them to have the work completed. Jason Watkins (Asst Service Mgr) and Justin Lyman (Service Mgr) both did an excellent job carrying on the tradition of excellence through their timely communication & professionalism. I manage others within the service industry and am well aware that it's all about the customer experience - all is lost if the client doesn't feel their interests are respected. I reside up in Madeira so there are closer dealers - I choose to work with Lexus RiverCenter.

May 27, 2015

Chris, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We appreciate and value your continued loyalty to Rivercenter. Thanks for being a member of our Lexus family.

Hats Off to Lexus RiverCenter!

by from Pikeville, KY |

My husband and I just had a last minute need to have our vehicle serviced since we were planning an extended trip. I called Lexus RiverCenter the evening before being in northern KY, and was surprised to find the service department could work our vehicle in so quickly. My husband and I found everyone to be extremely accommodating. We appreciated being able to get in for service at the last minute and still be able to get a loaner automobile without a hassle. This was a pleasant experience with professional work and professional people. Hats off to Lexus RiverCenter of Covington, KY.

May 27, 2015

Gerri, thanks so much for your feedback on our service department! We're happy you and your husband had a pleasant experience with us at Lexus Rivercenter.

Great Service

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

10 years of excellence sales and service! Kind, helpful, and knowledgeable staff.