Performance Lexus Rivercenter

Service 877-877-5130

Come experience THE PURSUIT OF PERFECTION at Performance Lexus RiverCenter

Exemplary service

by from Madeira, Oh |

My wife & I started our relationship with Lexus RiverCenter in 2011 when we purchased a pre-owned Toyota Sienna Limited of the same year. The buying process was easy and we were pleased with the purchase. This experience prompted me to return when it was time to replace our other car. Ultimately, I ended up purchasing a 2006 GS300 through a family friend but was comforted by the fact that it's service history resided with RiverCenter - so I knew they were done correctly. Fast forward to a recent recall & I, of course, took it to them to have the work completed. Jason Watkins (Asst Service Mgr) and Justin Lyman (Service Mgr) both did an excellent job carrying on the tradition of excellence through their timely communication & professionalism. I manage others within the service industry and am well aware that it's all about the customer experience - all is lost if the client doesn't feel their interests are respected. I reside up in Madeira so there are closer dealers - I choose to work with Lexus RiverCenter.

Hats Off to Lexus RiverCenter!

by from Pikeville, KY |

My husband and I just had a last minute need to have our vehicle serviced since we were planning an extended trip. I called Lexus RiverCenter the evening before being in northern KY, and was surprised to find the service department could work our vehicle in so quickly. My husband and I found everyone to be extremely accommodating. We appreciated being able to get in for service at the last minute and still be able to get a loaner automobile without a hassle. This was a pleasant experience with professional work and professional people. Hats off to Lexus RiverCenter of Covington, KY.

Great Service

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

10 years of excellence sales and service! Kind, helpful, and knowledgeable staff.

Regional Manager

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

Phil Booth was excellent to deal with I guess that is why this is the second car I have purchased from him

my third lexus from phil booth. very happy

by from cincinnati oh |

great car and great dealership. phil booth is a great salesperson who always makes sure you are happy.

No hassle service - promised & delivered

by from Cleves, OH |

Very pleasant. Katie, our Service Consultant, listened to our service questions and made sure all were answered. Our Lexus was ready and waiting for us - clean as a whistle inside and out as promised.

Outstanding Experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

From walking in the front door without an appointment to car delivery to follow up details the Experience has been terrific. No issues whatsoever.

Spring cleaning

by from Burlington,Ky |

I had Lexus Rivercenter detail my RX350. The results were amazing! The Outside and Inside were restored to showroom condition. I deal with Katie in the service department,very customer oriented. I Will now schedule my ES350 for the same service. I have been a customer since they opened.

Service: outstanding and unbiased.

by from Cincinnati, Oh. |

Shopped the used lot for a second RX330, was impressed at the meticulous condition of those I liked. But, the price was over my budget. I did find one elsewhere, that my wife and I agreed on. We took that RX to PLR for a basic oil change and performance analysis. There was no animosity of us going to an out of town dealer for the purchase. No questioning, nor remarks. We were not given a guilt sentence. They treated us, and the vehicle, with total respect. It was thoroughly explained that our RX will need some repairs performed, pricing included, also that it is of no immediate need. Yes, I knew the vehicle would need repairs, but now I've been assured that it would be within my budget. I can wait until after the cold weather passes and the utility bills subside. As it is, my wife and I both enjoy the comfort, ride and drive of our own RX330's. And, that she is as safe in her car as she would be in mine.

Easiest interaction of car buying.

by from Park Hills, KY |

We worked with Tim Morrison to purchase our 2014 ES350. We had trade in of 2005 ES350. Everything was smooth, understandable and easy. Lisa Bernstein is the General Manager. She introduced herself and was very professional, and courteous. We felt like family and have since 2005. We will always drive a Lexus. Customer Service is highly important to us.