Performance Lexus Rivercenter

633 W. 3rd Street, Covington, KY 41011

New 888-607-2667
Used 866-325-8950
Service 877-877-5130

We are closer than you think!

Great Dealership!

by from Newport, KY |

Great place to buy a car. I wasn't truly looking for a new car but when I walked in I knew that I wanted to buy one. The Sales Team was amazing and made it totally hassle free. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to buy a new/used Lexus. Will go back.

Car buying experience of a lifetime

by from Lakeside Park, Ky |

Wow, wow, wow.....a buying experience like no other. I cannot get over the wonderful experience my wife and I had buying a new Lexus. From Bill Zinn's, the salesman, for just being there to answer my questions, without being pushy....to Chris Patterson, the sales manager, going the extra mile in accommodating my rim request, to Wes, who explained the car in detail when we picked it up....to the General Manager, going out of her way to thank us for our purchase, to the gals in service answering my questions, to Justin, the service manager, who was so gracious of his time in handling the rims and tire scenario. This was an incredibly easy and actually fun experience. Highly, highly recommend these folks. Bravo, job well done.

Great Experience at Lexus Rivercenter

by from Fort Mitchell, KY |

This was the best vehicle purchase experience that I have had. I have purchased numerous cars in my life and Mark Talley was the best salesman I have dealt with. He did not pressure me to make the sale and worked very hard to get the Lexus that I wanted. I would highly recommend him to my friends. I also had to have a wheel replace after the purchase and the service department could not have been better. Megan Sanchez an Asst. Service Manager was very polite and efficient. Overall I am extremely please with my experience at Lexus Rivercenter and would recommend them to everyone.

New Car Purchase

by from Cincinnati, ohio |

Recently purchased a 350 ES , process was easy and Dave Ritchie made the process very easy!

Excellent Service

by from Crestview Hills, KY |

Mike Masse at Lexus Rivercenter always facilitates the service of my Lexus and is brilliant at keeping one informed of any repairs needed outside the original scope of work. Mike not only provides wonderful customer service, but is also warm and friendly and makes the process of repairs easy and convenient.

Relaxed and professional

by from West Chester, Oh |

Ben Bruner and Wesley made our pre-owned car search an enjoyable and satisfying experience. We highly recommend Lexus Rivercenter! After replying to a Cars.com post, Ben spoke with us by phone and found a car that met all our specifications in their inventory. It was ready for a test drive when we arrived, and Wes rode with us on the test drive, answering any questions we had. Ben Bruner is very personable; we felt no pressure to buy or to negotiate prices. We left feeling very satisfied with our purchase, and Mr. Bruner was always available by phone to answer questions after our purchase. After having visited several local Lexus dealers previous to this, we are convinced that Lexus Rivercenter is the best! We felt completely at ease, and they worked to make our experience very convenient! When we had a question about the Bluetooth set-up, it took one quick call for Wes to answer our question.Over-all feeling: a very professional staff.

Service at Rivercenter Lexus

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Excellent service consistently from this dealer. Katie Funke is easy to work with and very accommodating. Great customer focus.

Great Buying Experience

by from Dayton, OH |

When visiting Lexus Rivercenter, ask for Andrew Eberhard. He approached us quickly and was extremely attentive and helpful without being overly aggressive. The dealer has a great inventory and their facility is first rate. We traveled 60 miles to purchase our CT200h and the trip was worth it. We will be back!!!

lexus rivercenter shines

by from Union, Ky |

This place gets it. It doesn't matter what department you deal with there, it is always a pleasurable experience. My family has bought multiple cars over the years and will continue. The service center is second to none.

Wonderful service.

by from Cincinnati OH |

The only Cincinnati-area car dealership I have dealt with for 15 years, and they continue to provide nothing but superb service.