Performance Lexus Rivercenter

633 W. 3rd Street, Covington, KY 41011

New 888-607-2667
Used 866-325-8950
Service 877-877-5130

We are closer than you think!

Smooth and easy from beginning to completion.

by from Cincinnati, OH |

It was a great experience from arrival to departure. I even worked in a business meeting while waiting for my car.

Consistently Outstanding

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I just needed an oil change this last visit. But I'm always impressed with Heather's consistent professionalism and willingness to go the extra mile. Haven't found a better service experience anywhere.

Great service

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Could not have been better. Ms Funke talked with me and helped me decide what to do.

Wrong Mentality! Unprofessional

by from SE, Ky |

Made an appointment to see the Acura that is currently listed. A 3 hour drive, only to find that the car had not been cleaned/detailed! Leather was filthy.Photos did not show the damage to the exterior. Sales manager responds with, "If you were selling your home would you clean it first?" Well the answer is YES! If I were trying to sell my home I would make it as presentable as possible! That mentality cost them a sell! An upscale Lexus dealer at that! Beware!

Performance Lexus Rivercenter responded to this review

January 22, 2015

Dear SE, Our team here at Performance Lexus RiverCenter is clearly disappointed that our vehicle did not live up to your standards. While all of our vehicles are cleaned and ready to show, our full and complete detail for delivery is always performed directly before delivery to ensure the highest of quality, and we take great pride in knowing our clients are more than happy with their purchase. We agree that the leather on the seats in this 07 Acura definitely show signs of wear, but they are indicative to the year and miles.... some models wear better than others depending on the quality of the leather. In the future we would be more than happy to take more detailed pictures for your review prior to arrival and perhaps address any concerns you may have at that time. Wishing you the very best in your vehicle search. Sincerely, Lisa Bernstein, General Manager

Cusomer Service to the Utmost Degree

by from Hebron, KY |

Everything a car dealer is supposed to be. PERIOD.

Service Center is fantastic

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Katie and the Lexus service team always take fantastic care of our family's vehicles. She is one of the main reasons we remain loyal to Lexus Rivercenter!

Excellent Service

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Very courteous staff from beginning to end. We will continue to utilize Lexus RiverCenter for all our vehicle purchasing and service needs.

Performance Lexus

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

The people at Performance Lexus were very profession and great to de with. We felt very comforts through out the complete visit.

Inviting and friendly!

by from Fort Mitchell, KY |

I had originally gone to the dealership to look at a used car, but also had my eye on a new 2015 IS250 AWD. Although the used car I had seen on cars.com wasn't there, the IS250 was! Ben Bruner was my salesman, and was wonderful to work with and got me a test drive with the car. That's all I needed. That evening I drove home in it. The buying process was pretty painless, easily the best experience I've had at a car dealership, that's for certain! Every one was very nice and did everything they could to make us feel welcome. Their facility was really nice too, was able to kick back and watch some football while they got things together for us! I also purchased a protective package for the car, and the following Monday I was able to drop the car off and get a loner. Again, all top notch, everything went without a hitch. Ben and the Lexus Rivercenter have certainly earned a repeat customer, it will certainly be my first place to stop my next time around!

New car purchase - RX 350

by from Fort Mitchell , KY |

I was looking for a new car. My husband and I had looked at other dealerships and test drove several other cars. I had narrowed my choice down to mercedes or lexus. Obviously I went with Lexus! Everything from start to finish at Performance Lexus Rivercenter was top notch. The environment was clean, warm and inviting. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. Our salesman, Ryan Schatteman, was very accommodating, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the entire car buying process. Kevin Hitchcock (finance) and Wesley Adams (tech wizard) were also very helpful and knowledgeable. The entire experience was seamless. I have shared my experience with friends and family and have encouraged them to visit Performance Lexus Rivercenter for their next car buying experience. I absolutely LOVE my new RX 350!! I also want to comment on the excellent service staff. I had a few things added to my car. The service department, especially Jason Watkins , was also top notch. They were very accommodating and Jason kept me informed while my car was there. A+++++++ experience!