Performance Lexus Rivercenter

Service 877-877-5130

Come experience THE PURSUIT OF PERFECTION at Performance Lexus RiverCenter

Excellence in Service....the Performance Network

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

Service included addressing a recall and oil change. I was completely satisfied with the service. Efficiently handled from arrival to departure with the two items taken care of, a loaner vehicle for the service time, my car was returned clean with a full tank of gas. Excellent service, this is why I continue to use the Performance Network for my ongoing service needs.

May 27, 2015

Mike, thank you so much for your positive review! We appreciate your continued loyalty to Performance.

A returning satisfied Lexus customer

by from Cold Spring, KY |

I have recently purchased my third Lexus vehicle from Lexus Rivercenter and the best reasons I can offer for being a returning customer is due to the sales and service departments. I have bought my third Lexus with the expert assistance of Phil Booth, along with the always smiling and customer oriented Katie Funke in service. I could have purchased another vehicle of similar quality and a little more cost effective but my decision to remain with Lexus was due to the interaction and customer service of Phil and Katie.

May 27, 2015

Paul, we're so happy to hear about your latest purchase with us. We highly value your loyalty and consider you a part of Lexus Rivercenter family. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with our team. Enjoy your newest Lexus!

Exemplary service

by from Madeira, Oh |

My wife & I started our relationship with Lexus RiverCenter in 2011 when we purchased a pre-owned Toyota Sienna Limited of the same year. The buying process was easy and we were pleased with the purchase. This experience prompted me to return when it was time to replace our other car. Ultimately, I ended up purchasing a 2006 GS300 through a family friend but was comforted by the fact that it's service history resided with RiverCenter - so I knew they were done correctly. Fast forward to a recent recall & I, of course, took it to them to have the work completed. Jason Watkins (Asst Service Mgr) and Justin Lyman (Service Mgr) both did an excellent job carrying on the tradition of excellence through their timely communication & professionalism. I manage others within the service industry and am well aware that it's all about the customer experience - all is lost if the client doesn't feel their interests are respected. I reside up in Madeira so there are closer dealers - I choose to work with Lexus RiverCenter.

May 27, 2015

Chris, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We appreciate and value your continued loyalty to Rivercenter. Thanks for being a member of our Lexus family.

Hats Off to Lexus RiverCenter!

by from Pikeville, KY |

My husband and I just had a last minute need to have our vehicle serviced since we were planning an extended trip. I called Lexus RiverCenter the evening before being in northern KY, and was surprised to find the service department could work our vehicle in so quickly. My husband and I found everyone to be extremely accommodating. We appreciated being able to get in for service at the last minute and still be able to get a loaner automobile without a hassle. This was a pleasant experience with professional work and professional people. Hats off to Lexus RiverCenter of Covington, KY.

May 27, 2015

Gerri, thanks so much for your feedback on our service department! We're happy you and your husband had a pleasant experience with us at Lexus Rivercenter.

Great Service

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

10 years of excellence sales and service! Kind, helpful, and knowledgeable staff.

Regional Manager

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

Phil Booth was excellent to deal with I guess that is why this is the second car I have purchased from him

my third lexus from phil booth. very happy

by from cincinnati oh |

great car and great dealership. phil booth is a great salesperson who always makes sure you are happy.

No hassle service - promised & delivered

by from Cleves, OH |

Very pleasant. Katie, our Service Consultant, listened to our service questions and made sure all were answered. Our Lexus was ready and waiting for us - clean as a whistle inside and out as promised.

Outstanding Experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

From walking in the front door without an appointment to car delivery to follow up details the Experience has been terrific. No issues whatsoever.

Spring cleaning

by from Burlington,Ky |

I had Lexus Rivercenter detail my RX350. The results were amazing! The Outside and Inside were restored to showroom condition. I deal with Katie in the service department,very customer oriented. I Will now schedule my ES350 for the same service. I have been a customer since they opened.