Performance Lexus Rivercenter

633 W. 3rd Street, Covington, KY 41011

New 888-607-2667
Used 866-325-8950
Service 877-877-5130

We are closer than you think!

Performance Lexus

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

The people at Performance Lexus were very profession and great to de with. We felt very comforts through out the complete visit.

Inviting and friendly!

by from Fort Mitchell, KY |

I had originally gone to the dealership to look at a used car, but also had my eye on a new 2015 IS250 AWD. Although the used car I had seen on cars.com wasn't there, the IS250 was! Ben Bruner was my salesman, and was wonderful to work with and got me a test drive with the car. That's all I needed. That evening I drove home in it. The buying process was pretty painless, easily the best experience I've had at a car dealership, that's for certain! Every one was very nice and did everything they could to make us feel welcome. Their facility was really nice too, was able to kick back and watch some football while they got things together for us! I also purchased a protective package for the car, and the following Monday I was able to drop the car off and get a loner. Again, all top notch, everything went without a hitch. Ben and the Lexus Rivercenter have certainly earned a repeat customer, it will certainly be my first place to stop my next time around!

New car purchase - RX 350

by from Fort Mitchell , KY |

I was looking for a new car. My husband and I had looked at other dealerships and test drove several other cars. I had narrowed my choice down to mercedes or lexus. Obviously I went with Lexus! Everything from start to finish at Performance Lexus Rivercenter was top notch. The environment was clean, warm and inviting. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. Our salesman, Ryan Schatteman, was very accommodating, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the entire car buying process. Kevin Hitchcock (finance) and Wesley Adams (tech wizard) were also very helpful and knowledgeable. The entire experience was seamless. I have shared my experience with friends and family and have encouraged them to visit Performance Lexus Rivercenter for their next car buying experience. I absolutely LOVE my new RX 350!! I also want to comment on the excellent service staff. I had a few things added to my car. The service department, especially Jason Watkins , was also top notch. They were very accommodating and Jason kept me informed while my car was there. A+++++++ experience!

Great service.

by from Hebron, KY |

Ben Halpin worked with me and had me look at several cars. The car I was looking for wasn't on the lot but he found out one was on the way. He called me as soon as it came off the truck and I bought it that night. I love the car. Kelly also worked to find me a great deal on financing. I had a great experience there and would highly recommend them.

Pleasure to buy a car from Lexus Rivercenter

by from Cincinnati, OH |

On Saturday, August 30, 204, I turned in my Lexus RX 350 and leased a new 2014 Lexus ES350 from Lexus Rivercenter, Covington, KY. The deal was too good to pass up. My salesman was Dave Ritchie and the purchase went smooth as clockwork. Kevin Hitchcock was the Finance Manager and he was also excellent to work with. Highly recommend both Dave Ritchie and Kevin Hitchcock if you are in need of a quality car or SUV.

An Amazing Experience!

by from Hebron, Kentucky |

My wife and I have bought many cars over the years. From various dealerships and in different cities. BY FAR, this was the best car buying we have had. The facilities are great, comfortable, and welcoming. The staff is SUPER. A great dealership and staff for a great product line! This is our first Lexus, but based on this experience it will not be our last.

Great Dealership!

by from Newport, KY |

Great place to buy a car. I wasn't truly looking for a new car but when I walked in I knew that I wanted to buy one. The Sales Team was amazing and made it totally hassle free. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to buy a new/used Lexus. Will go back.

Car buying experience of a lifetime

by from Lakeside Park, Ky |

Wow, wow, wow.....a buying experience like no other. I cannot get over the wonderful experience my wife and I had buying a new Lexus. From Bill Zinn's, the salesman, for just being there to answer my questions, without being pushy....to Chris Patterson, the sales manager, going the extra mile in accommodating my rim request, to Wes, who explained the car in detail when we picked it up....to the General Manager, going out of her way to thank us for our purchase, to the gals in service answering my questions, to Justin, the service manager, who was so gracious of his time in handling the rims and tire scenario. This was an incredibly easy and actually fun experience. Highly, highly recommend these folks. Bravo, job well done.

Great Experience at Lexus Rivercenter

by from Fort Mitchell, KY |

This was the best vehicle purchase experience that I have had. I have purchased numerous cars in my life and Mark Talley was the best salesman I have dealt with. He did not pressure me to make the sale and worked very hard to get the Lexus that I wanted. I would highly recommend him to my friends. I also had to have a wheel replace after the purchase and the service department could not have been better. Megan Sanchez an Asst. Service Manager was very polite and efficient. Overall I am extremely please with my experience at Lexus Rivercenter and would recommend them to everyone.

New Car Purchase

by from Cincinnati, ohio |

Recently purchased a 350 ES , process was easy and Dave Ritchie made the process very easy!