2630 Battleground Ave., Greensboro, NC 27408

Service 877-607-1529

We Treat You Right!

Jerry W. from Reidsville,NC

by from Reidsville,NC |

Rice performed the 45,000 mile maintenance on my Toyota van. As usual they did a great job!!!! Always have a positive experience at Rice. Prices for service are excellent and the waiting area is very comfy.

Great Service!

by from Stokesdale, NC |

My Toyota Corolla was recalled for a device to be installed for safety issues. The whole experience at Toyota was great! The repairs happened in less time than i had been quoted. Brock was extremely helpful with my questions and explaning what had been done to my car. I will call on him in the future next time i need to come to Toyota.

Service for recalls

by from Kernersville, NC |

They did an excellent job and are always very polite and informative.

Great Service

by from climax,nc 27233 |

Rice Toyota is an excellent car dealership for purchasing new or used cars. There service is second to none. Everyone tries to make you and your automobile important to them. Please give them a try.

Never had a bad experience

by from Greensboro |

I presently own two Toyotas bought at Rice and love both. People at dealership from top to bottom have been great! Each time I've come in for anything, it's been a great experience. I can't imagine dealing with anyone else!

Exceeded Expectation

by from Reston, VA |

I recently purchased a 2015 highlander from Rice. The transaction was handled carefully, professionally and courteously. All members of the team exhibited exceptional customer crevice which make me believe this attitude is engrained in the company's culture. Kudu to team Rice; the purchase experience was outstanding.

BUYING MADE EASY THROUGH SUPERLATIVE TEAM EFFORTS

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

I decided at 8 a.m. yesterday to buy a Highlander before day's end. After a little browsing on the internet I talked to an area dealer who insisted I had to come in to the dealership to even start the process. Being pressed for time, I decided to work through a lender who finds the vehicle for you. At 4:30, after reaching a deal, I found out the Highlander would not be available for two weeks. I went back on the internet, found what I wanted at Rice Toyota, and with only one phone call was able to make a deal that was solid and much better than the one that fell through. It was almost 7 p.m. before I could get to Greensboro to test drive the vehicle and sign the papers. Fred Thompson, sales rep, Andy Slaughter, new car sales manager, and Susan Scoggins, business manager, made the process easy and enjoyable. Their exceptional teamwork made it happen, even though they had to stay late to get it done. Everyone with whom I interacted was extremely friendly and helpful, even those not involved in my deal. This is the 4th Toyota I have bought. Two were bought in Raleigh and one in Pinehurst. Ironically, they all came from Rice Inventory. That tells its own story about the inventory Rice maintains. I can't say enough about the quality of Toyota. My current Four Runner has more than 120,000 miles on her and she's still great. The only cost has been maintenance. She is going to serve my granddaughter well. I fully expect to get the same results from my sporty new Highlander. In the future, I definitely will be contacting Rice Toyota first when I want to purchase a Toyota.

by from Greensboro NC |

The wonderful service department here is reason alone to make a purchase at Rice. They say "We do it right" and they do. You can trust them to do quality work in a reasonable amount of time at a fair price.

Service was top notch!! Great experience!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I Love Rice's Toyota!! I took my 2014 Toyota Highlander in for it's first service and I could have not been more pleased with the care and hospitality that Rice Toyota showed me while I was there. I was very pleased with my experience.

great service

by from Summerfield nc |

Great service and friendly people is what makes me continue to return to rice toyota. I purchased a car from them and usually go other places for services like oil change and so on but they are very honest and helpful I return to them everytime! Thanks (:

Very displeased other than the actual purchase.

by from Greensboro, NC |

So when I first bought the car, I was treated pretty well once I finally got someone to talk to me. Normally I don't like being pestered by anyone at a car dealership, but the one time I want someone to say "can I help you with anything?," noone did. My wife and I walked around for about an hour and had no sales reps talk to us! Once we talked to the sales rep to buy the car, he was very friendly and helpful. This was the only plus. Secondly, I was told when my first bill should come in and I patiently awaited most of the month for it. I had no bill as of the "due" date and started to get worried. I called and asked why I hadn't received a bill yet and they just said "oh, well we're not sure who it's through but it should come through." This was completely false, as I finally remembered who it was through. I had to go online to the bank, sign up for an account (hoping it was the right bank) and view my bill. First off, my address, name, phone number and email were ALL WRONG. No wonder I didn't get a bill. Also, it was set to paperless, so they wouldn't mail me a bill although I did not have an online account set up yet. I got the bill paid and all of my information changed. I don't believe this was the fault of the sales rep since all the paperwork was correct, but rather the accountant who set up my billing plan, which I couldn't review before signing apparently. Finally, when I went in for my first 5,000 mile check up there were little to no signs as to where to actually got to get serviced. Again I randomly picked a spot to ask someone and apparently I chose right. I went inside to hang out until my car was done and again, absolutely no one said a word to me (Terrible customer service). My appointment was for 6, but I showed up at 5:30 thinking I would get out sooner. I sat there until 6:58 since they closed at 7 and finally went up to the cashier saying "i wanted to check on my car since noone has told me it's ready yet". Other people in the area were told there car was ready, by the way. She said "oh, I don't know. Let me check the later date pickup files." Luckily my paperwork was in there even though the person who took my keys informed me he would let me know when it's ready. My papers were handed to me and I was given no direction other than "go give it to the guys and they'll give you your keys. I blindly found my way to where the 'guys' were and they got me my car. Not one person said "hello, thank you, etc" the entire time I was there.