Rice Toyota

Service 877-607-1529

We Treat You Right!

Jerry W. from Reidsville,NC

by from Reidsville,NC |

Rice performed the 45,000 mile maintenance on my Toyota van. As usual they did a great job!!!! Always have a positive experience at Rice. Prices for service are excellent and the waiting area is very comfy.

15K mile service at Rice Toyota

by from Oak RIdge, NC |

Rice Toyota service personnel are top notch from reception through the service completion. The service manager and the service technician took the time to explain what was going on and what they did to remedy a problem with the electronic system. The 15K service was also performed without a hitch. I highly recommend this service team.

Great Place to Service your car

by from Reidsville, NC |

Rice Toyota is a great place to have your car serviced. All the employees are friendly and helpful. The newly remodeled facilities are very nice. Prices are good and fair.

Amazing car buying experience times two!

by from Triad, NC |

Bought my first vehicle from Rice Toyota in January of this year. Our sales consultant was Norman Williams and is quite possibly the nicest, no push/no pressure sales person I've ever had. It was so amazing, I went back this week and bought another vehicle from Rice Toyota (Norman). This dealership does not pressure you, push you and gives you space to make educated decisions. Negotiating was fair and friendly and everyone is awesome and friendly. Do not hesitate to buy from them. They offer a month of free car washes with a purchase as well as first oil change free which is nice.

Would not buy a Toyota form anyone else!!!

by from McLeansville, NC |

I purchased my 2015 Toyota Tacoma on a Saturday. My salesman (M Ellis) did a fantastic job of getting me the best deal in a timely manner. I have bought many vehicles from him over the years as well as sent him many referrals that also bought through him. Rice Toyota should use his sales approach as a template for how to train all their sales staff.

My used car purchase at Rice Toyota

by from Greensboro, NC |

I recently bought a used Prius at Rice Toyota. My sales consultant Mr. Williams took a lot of time helping me search for the correct car within my budget; he was very nice and understanding. The people working there were very nice, and I think I got a really good vehicle for a good price. I would recommend this dealership and staff.

Once again, service is excellant!

by from Greensboro, NC |

Even as the staff at Rice Toyota continues to deal with ongoing construction aimed at improving the facilities, and all that entails, their level of customer service remains among the best I have encountered. I showed up late in the afternoon to get my Avalon Hybrid's 30,000 mile service. This is the first "major service' interval, which required the car to be tied up for a longer time so, I asked for a ride home. Even though they did not have a shuttle immediately available, they made the extra effort to locate a driver to take me home. After about an 1 1/2 hours, they called to say my car was ready. When I arrived to pick my car up, the work was done and it was already parked out front ready to go! My compliments to Mitch, Brock and all the staff for their efficiency and commitment to customer service excellence even as they continue to deal with the ongoing constraints imposed by the remaining construction around the service drive.

Great Service and Consulants

by from Greensboro, NC |

My Service Consultant Brantley Edwards was very helpful with the service on my 2013 Toyota Tacoma. I would recommend Brantley to anyone wanting to get service done @Rice Toyota.

Great service!!

by from Greensboro,NC |

Best dealer service the last 8 years I have been using them. Never allowed a dealer to service a car of mine after the warrant ran out until I used this dealer, As a dealer service center I can't speak highly enough of them.

The ONLY Place to Buy, and Great Service Too!

by from Chatham, VA |

I've been a customer since the early 1980's and on Saturday, May 16th; I purchased my fourth vehicle from Rice Toyota. Huge selection, great prices, top notch service... can't beat that. Sales Consultant Alex Lake made the process pleasant and painless.

Worst experience

by from Madison |

They charged $469 for documentation and then sent it (to the wrong location no less) so late that I had to pay late fees when registering the vehicle. Be sure when comparing prices to factor in this $469 charge. Check around...including Virginia...as many others have cheaper fees that make their vehicles more affordable. The area around DC is really competitive. Might also factor in any late fees your DMV charges. They said they would follow up with me and never did. I guess once you bought it, you are on your own. Their response..."Guess it was a good thing you got a god deal". Not such a good deal when you add on all the extra money. Worst experience so far. Glad there are many more Toyota dealerships out there. Don't buy at Rice.

Rice Toyota responded to this review

May 18, 2015

Keith, I am so sorry you feel that way. Most dealers do charge a documentation fee, and ours at $469 is actually very low compared to industry average. Documentation fee is disclosed on every advertisement and web page, so you had access to this before you drove down to purchase. According to my records, you have not occurred any DMV late fees, please send me documentation if you contest otherwise. Your sales person Ned Perkins and Business Manager Anthony Parker are both in the office most days and we are open 7 days a week. Please let us know how we can help you, you references that we would be following up with you, if there is an unresolved issue, I really need to know. I do see that you purchased the 2014 at $6,000 below our cost, so yes the deal you got was pretty incredible. Sincerely, Mary Rice General Manager Rice Toyota mary@ricetoyota.com