Rice Toyota

Service 877-607-1529

We Treat You Right!

Jerry W. from Reidsville,NC

by from Reidsville,NC |

Rice performed the 45,000 mile maintenance on my Toyota van. As usual they did a great job!!!! Always have a positive experience at Rice. Prices for service are excellent and the waiting area is very comfy.

Service was top notch!! Great experience!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I Love Rice's Toyota!! I took my 2014 Toyota Highlander in for it's first service and I could have not been more pleased with the care and hospitality that Rice Toyota showed me while I was there. I was very pleased with my experience.

great service

by from Summerfield nc |

Great service and friendly people is what makes me continue to return to rice toyota. I purchased a car from them and usually go other places for services like oil change and so on but they are very honest and helpful I return to them everytime! Thanks (:

Very displeased other than the actual purchase.

by from Greensboro, NC |

So when I first bought the car, I was treated pretty well once I finally got someone to talk to me. Normally I don't like being pestered by anyone at a car dealership, but the one time I want someone to say "can I help you with anything?," noone did. My wife and I walked around for about an hour and had no sales reps talk to us! Once we talked to the sales rep to buy the car, he was very friendly and helpful. This was the only plus. Secondly, I was told when my first bill should come in and I patiently awaited most of the month for it. I had no bill as of the "due" date and started to get worried. I called and asked why I hadn't received a bill yet and they just said "oh, well we're not sure who it's through but it should come through." This was completely false, as I finally remembered who it was through. I had to go online to the bank, sign up for an account (hoping it was the right bank) and view my bill. First off, my address, name, phone number and email were ALL WRONG. No wonder I didn't get a bill. Also, it was set to paperless, so they wouldn't mail me a bill although I did not have an online account set up yet. I got the bill paid and all of my information changed. I don't believe this was the fault of the sales rep since all the paperwork was correct, but rather the accountant who set up my billing plan, which I couldn't review before signing apparently. Finally, when I went in for my first 5,000 mile check up there were little to no signs as to where to actually got to get serviced. Again I randomly picked a spot to ask someone and apparently I chose right. I went inside to hang out until my car was done and again, absolutely no one said a word to me (Terrible customer service). My appointment was for 6, but I showed up at 5:30 thinking I would get out sooner. I sat there until 6:58 since they closed at 7 and finally went up to the cashier saying "i wanted to check on my car since noone has told me it's ready yet". Other people in the area were told there car was ready, by the way. She said "oh, I don't know. Let me check the later date pickup files." Luckily my paperwork was in there even though the person who took my keys informed me he would let me know when it's ready. My papers were handed to me and I was given no direction other than "go give it to the guys and they'll give you your keys. I blindly found my way to where the 'guys' were and they got me my car. Not one person said "hello, thank you, etc" the entire time I was there.

2004 Camry Years of Great Service

by from Greensboro NC |

Over 217,000 miles and counting (no major repairs needed yet) due to years of consistent and periodic services. Would like to thank Mitch Carmichael for quality work and advice over the years to keep the vehicle running smoothly. We have and will go back to Rice Toyota for future purchase and service.

Sales & Service department

by from Greensboro, NC |

Great service in a timely manner, Their charges for their fine service are the most reasonable I have seen at a dealership. Good, quality employees that will help you with a smile. I think the best review I can give this dealer is I have bought two new autos from them and have had all 5 of my vehicles serviced by them. If you knew me at all that would tell you what I think of their service department.and sales.

Amazing

by from VA Beach, VA |

My father and mother worked at Rices for 27 years. My father also now has his own business working on Toyotas. We are always up at Rices getting parts. I have had 2 Rav4's both bought from Rices, and now I am 21 and wanted a new 2014 Rav4. I went in and just seen one and seen how much I could get the payments too. Hugh and Randy are the best people at that dealership. I am so pleased with my purchase and I will always buy my toyotas from them even though I live in VA now.

Thrilled!

by from Lexington, NC |

Excellent experience working with Rice! Anthony was super helpful and the dealership was able to give me the price I needed on the car I wanted. On top of the excellent service with my purchase, I LOVE the car. Other dealerships may say they are different, but Rice knows how to treat customers right!

i love Rice Toyota!

by from snow camp, NC |

i started coming to Rice Toyota a few years ago, after a horrible experience at Cox Toyota in Burlington. Staff here at Rice are so professional! In Burlington i was treated as a second-class citizen (being female), but Rice worked hard to establish trust. Staff are very friendly, take the time to explain to me what repairs are needed and which can be deferred. They don't try at all to sell me repairs that i don't need. i love Rice, i really do! So far my 2009 Corolla has only 100,000 miles, but with the help of the good people at Rice Toyota of Greensboro, i should easily be able to reach 500,000 if not more. i HIGHLY recommend Rice Toyota for all your service needs.

Service

by from Clemmons,NC |

We purchased our Toyota Highlander at Rice so I take it in for routine service (oil change, tire rotation). I was met by Brock Clayton and my vehicle was processed quickly and efficiently. The waiting area is clean and comfortable. Brock explained the service outcome which showed no surprises (LOVE our Highlander!!). My experience with Rice has been excellent!

Very Positive Experience from Start to Finish!

by from Stokesdale, NC |

I couldn't be happier with my experience with Rich Toyota and my salesman, Scotty Gilmore. I was a little intimidated walking onto a car lot alone for the first time in many years. Scotty put me completely at ease and treated me exactly the way I wanted to be treated. I had no expectations of purchasing that night, but ended up driving away in my new Corolla. I would highly recommend Rice Toyota and Scotty to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!