Rice Toyota

Service 877-607-1529

We Treat You Right!

Jerry W. from Reidsville,NC

by from Reidsville,NC |

Rice performed the 45,000 mile maintenance on my Toyota van. As usual they did a great job!!!! Always have a positive experience at Rice. Prices for service are excellent and the waiting area is very comfy.

Waited too long.

by from Greensboro, N.C. |

We had a 1P.M. appointment. Had to wait an hour and a half. We had the battery replaced. We bought the car two or three weeks ago.

Pleasant service experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

This was the first maintenance check on my 2015 Camry and it couldn't have gone any smoother. I had a 7 AM appt., arrived at 6:40, and was surprised to see 5 other cars already waiting. But that didn't affect the service staff from quickly logging in my car and tending to a complete checkup. I was prepared for an extended wait with my Kindle tablet and newspaper puzzles but was paged in 45 minutes by the same gentleman who logged in my car. Some people have difficulty in the pronunciation of my last name but this fella pronounced it correctly. He reviewed the service paperwork with me and asked if I had any questions, which I did not. He then escorted me back out to the entrance area saying my car would be brought up shortly and sure enough, in about 2 minutes another nice gentleman arrived with it. This is my first Toyota experience and have to say, from the sale, delivery, and service, Rice is doing an excellent job.

Great Service Department

by from Oak Ridge, NC |

I took my Avalon Hybrid in for an cabin air issue and I feel that Rice went over and above in their work to remedy the problem. Even though they couldn't get the problem to present itself at the time of service, they applied two fixes to address the problem. They could have easily said they couldn't duplicate the issue and left it at that. I highly recommend the Rice Service Department.

Excellent car care!

by from Snow Camp, NC |

Brought my Camry in for 35,000 mile service. Rice is the BEST! Brantley Edwards took great care of everything... from the moment I arrived until check-out. Maintenance was done quickly yet thoroughly. I could not be more pleased!

nice people

by from reidsville nc |

i think the people at the toyota place very nice clean and they take care your car needs tell u what all they did to your car if u need oil change they will get on it sit back relax enjoy they lobby

Great Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

It was great to experience "We treat you right at Rice Toyota". From the time that I met the Service Manager David James, it was clear he was experienced and motivated to get the job done right the first time. He didn't try to sell me service I didn't need. And I was pleasantly surprised at the price in the end. I was so happy when I brought my Toyota Matrix in, I bought a used Toyota 4-runner and brought it in to be serviced here as well. Excellent staff, very professional, and seem to understand my needs!

Great experience buying my toyota

by from Greensboro NC |

We had a great salesman, that worked with us to get the deal that we wanted. All of the staff was friendly and very efficient. I hate to wait for hours to get the deal finalized, and that did not happen. We where in did the deal and out within two hours. Love my new Toyota,

15K mile service at Rice Toyota

by from Oak RIdge, NC |

Rice Toyota service personnel are top notch from reception through the service completion. The service manager and the service technician took the time to explain what was going on and what they did to remedy a problem with the electronic system. The 15K service was also performed without a hitch. I highly recommend this service team.

Great Place to Service your car

by from Reidsville, NC |

Rice Toyota is a great place to have your car serviced. All the employees are friendly and helpful. The newly remodeled facilities are very nice. Prices are good and fair.

Amazing car buying experience times two!

by from Triad, NC |

Bought my first vehicle from Rice Toyota in January of this year. Our sales consultant was Norman Williams and is quite possibly the nicest, no push/no pressure sales person I've ever had. It was so amazing, I went back this week and bought another vehicle from Rice Toyota (Norman). This dealership does not pressure you, push you and gives you space to make educated decisions. Negotiating was fair and friendly and everyone is awesome and friendly. Do not hesitate to buy from them. They offer a month of free car washes with a purchase as well as first oil change free which is nice.