2630 Battleground Ave., Greensboro, NC 27408

New 877-601-4862
Used 877-595-3165
Service 877-607-1529

We Treat You Right!

awesome people at rice!!!!!

by from Greensboro, NC |

Everyone at Rice Toyota were incredibly nice, understanding, helpful, and caring. They really helped make the car buying experience enjoyable and easy. All of them worked really hard to find a car I could afford and that I liked. I couldn't not be more happy and grateful for all they did for me!!!!!!!!

2015 Sequoia

by from Union Hall, VA |

Just bought my second new car from Rice Toyota. The experience was excellent. Shawn Williams and Lou Gonzalez did an outstanding job in understanding our needs, making us a great deal, and delivering exactly what we ordered on time at the price agreed upon. We have to travel two hours each way to get to Rice....it's worth the time and effort !

Great Service!

by from Stokesdale, NC |

My Toyota Corolla was recalled for a device to be installed for safety issues. The whole experience at Toyota was great! The repairs happened in less time than i had been quoted. Brock was extremely helpful with my questions and explaning what had been done to my car. I will call on him in the future next time i need to come to Toyota.

Service for recalls

by from Kernersville, NC |

They did an excellent job and are always very polite and informative.

Great Service

by from climax,nc 27233 |

Rice Toyota is an excellent car dealership for purchasing new or used cars. There service is second to none. Everyone tries to make you and your automobile important to them. Please give them a try.

Never had a bad experience

by from Greensboro |

I presently own two Toyotas bought at Rice and love both. People at dealership from top to bottom have been great! Each time I've come in for anything, it's been a great experience. I can't imagine dealing with anyone else!

Exceeded Expectation

by from Reston, VA |

I recently purchased a 2015 highlander from Rice. The transaction was handled carefully, professionally and courteously. All members of the team exhibited exceptional customer crevice which make me believe this attitude is engrained in the company's culture. Kudu to team Rice; the purchase experience was outstanding.

BUYING MADE EASY THROUGH SUPERLATIVE TEAM EFFORTS

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

I decided at 8 a.m. yesterday to buy a Highlander before day's end. After a little browsing on the internet I talked to an area dealer who insisted I had to come in to the dealership to even start the process. Being pressed for time, I decided to work through a lender who finds the vehicle for you. At 4:30, after reaching a deal, I found out the Highlander would not be available for two weeks. I went back on the internet, found what I wanted at Rice Toyota, and with only one phone call was able to make a deal that was solid and much better than the one that fell through. It was almost 7 p.m. before I could get to Greensboro to test drive the vehicle and sign the papers. Fred Thompson, sales rep, Andy Slaughter, new car sales manager, and Susan Scoggins, business manager, made the process easy and enjoyable. Their exceptional teamwork made it happen, even though they had to stay late to get it done. Everyone with whom I interacted was extremely friendly and helpful, even those not involved in my deal. This is the 4th Toyota I have bought. Two were bought in Raleigh and one in Pinehurst. Ironically, they all came from Rice Inventory. That tells its own story about the inventory Rice maintains. I can't say enough about the quality of Toyota. My current Four Runner has more than 120,000 miles on her and she's still great. The only cost has been maintenance. She is going to serve my granddaughter well. I fully expect to get the same results from my sporty new Highlander. In the future, I definitely will be contacting Rice Toyota first when I want to purchase a Toyota.

by from Greensboro NC |

The wonderful service department here is reason alone to make a purchase at Rice. They say "We do it right" and they do. You can trust them to do quality work in a reasonable amount of time at a fair price.

Service was top notch!! Great experience!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I Love Rice's Toyota!! I took my 2014 Toyota Highlander in for it's first service and I could have not been more pleased with the care and hospitality that Rice Toyota showed me while I was there. I was very pleased with my experience.