Rice Toyota

Service 877-607-1529 Service 877-607-1529

We Treat You Right!

GREAT VISIT, GOT A "HONEY DO ITEM" CHECKED OFF

by from GREENSBORO |

I NEEDED NEW BATTERY, AND 60,000 MILE SERVICE DONE. THEY TOOK CARE OF IN LESS THAN 2 HRS & I DID NOT HAVE AN APPT BECAUSE A DEAD BATTERY (NEARLY DEAD) IS WHAT TOOK ME THERE ON SATURDAY AM. EVERYONE WAS VERY NICE AS USUAL AND ALL WENT OFF WITHOUT ANY ISSUES. THANKS TO ALL.

Completed Service as Promised

by from Greensboro, NC |

I called Monday morning to let Rice know that I was bringing my car in for service and to have the check the passenger side window. It was time for the 40,000 mile check up. Later while I was at work the service rep, Chase, called to let me know that the water pump was leaking and gave me a price to replace. I was hesitate to accept the cost and said I would call my spouse. When he called back we discussed the price again and we finally agreed on a price that was acceptable. As you may know, water pump replacement is very expensive and not something you expect to be hit with during regular servicing. The work was done within the timeframe I was given and the shuttle drive was prompt at picking me up at work to take me to the service department.

Great Price

by from Burlington, NC |

I happen to catch a price reduction on MY new used truck before anyone else on the Internet Site of Rice Toyota, and immediately drove there. There were at least 2 internet buyers and 3 walk ins that tried to get it before myself while I was in the showroom. Ned my salesman and Derek and Bill ALL 3 were extremely pleasant to work with and got me out the door with MY new truck and "HAPPY AS CAN BE!" I hope this Toyota Tundra serves me well for years to come. Thanks for the RICE EXPERIENCE! There was NO PRESSURE to do anything, as NED guided me through ALL my options, Derek all my finance options and Bill all my legal options, (he takes the money!) . Great Staff, everyone friendly. I will buy again from Rice Toyota! I AM one satisfied customer!

Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

I had my water pump changed and when I was done I received a call to come pick up the car. It was very frustrating when I returned the passivity at 5 o'clock pm( store closes at 6pm) and there's no one at the window to simply take my money. However, there are associates on the floor that can't help me. They directed me around the facility to other numerous individuals who also could not help me. In fact I have never felt so ignored by an institution designed for customer service. I waited about 20 minutes and said forget it. I'm not waiting 20 minutes for a transaction that amounts to something a cashier could do at a convenience store. I will come get this car whenever I feel like it, since I'm being treated as if my time is important. There were about 10 windows empty, I want to see people in those windows taking people's money. What is so difficult about that? What irritated me the most was the gentleman behind one particular counter on his cell phone who directed me to another gentleman who wasn't there when I got there. Get off your cell phone and take my money. I will not use rices Toyota service again.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

I am very pleased with my purchase of a used Acura MDX from Rice Toyota. The salesman was patient and not pushy. I came with the sole intention of paying cash for the car and was dreading the impending financing and warranty hard-sale pitch. It never came! He respected my cash payment and briefly mentioned the warranty and allowed me to politely decline. Thank you! This is a very pleasant car buying experience. I will definitely shop here first for my next car!

Great Service

by from Summerfield, N C |

Brian Surrett was very helpful getting my problem diagnosed and taken care of in a fair amount of time, being they were very busy on Dec. 23rd.

Customer focused service

by from Greensboro, NC |

As usual, my service experience was outstanding. Starting with the greeting as I arrived in the service lane, the entire process was professionally handled. It is very clear that all the service department staff are customer driven with the goal of providing the best service experience. Equally important is the fact that I always find everyone with a smile and a great attitude that provides an opportunity to address any issue in a positive and productive way. My car was repaired as promised. Brian and Sean were involved with the process to ensure things went smoothly. As their slogan says: "We treat you right!" and they do.

Highly recommend Rice Toyota

by from Thomasville |

Visited 4 other dealerships within the area and Rice located the Tundra truck pretty close to what I wanted for a fair price, without all the hassle others sometimes give. Thanks to Fred and Neil, I am very happy with my purchase.

Prompt and Courteous Customer Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

Rice has always given me great service, but they continue to improve on it. I was able to make an appointment for service online for a time that worked well for me and elected to have it done while I waited. The remodeled waiting area is very comfortable and customer-friendly with free coffee and tea service and free Wi-Fi along with a variety of seating options. My work was done quickly and Tyrone explained clearly and carefully what had been done to the car and the associated charges.

Great Job

by from Greensboro NC |

Timely and informative. Excellent communication about the time line of repairs, time of additional maintenance and cost.