Rice Toyota

Service 877-607-1529 Service 877-607-1529

We Treat You Right!

First Class Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

Using the opportunity to make a service appointment that met my schedule needs, I arrived just a few minutes in advance of the appointment time. I was greeted quickly and it took no time to complete the service order for my 40,000 mile service. Minutes later, I was enjoying a cup of coffee while waiting in the newly remodeled customer lounge, where I was able to take care of some email. In less than an hour, the service representative came to tell me my car was ready, washed and waiting for me in the service just outside the door. The entire process was professional, efficient, and very friendly. Once again, Rice Toyota lives up to the statement: We treat you right! I would recommend their service department to anyone needing Toyota service! I would also recommend using their service appointment system; it really does seem to be of great benefit.

Most Pleasant Car-Buying Experience Ever!

by from Thomasville, NC |

Derek Mosier and the staff at Rice Toyota are fabulous! It was definitely the easiest, most pleasant car-buying experience ever! Every question was answered promptly and every concern addressed professionally. I definitely recommend Rice Toyota for your next purchase!

Buying Tires from Rice Toyota

by from Greensboro, NC |

I recently purchased tires for my 2013 Highlander. After pricing tires at two other tire centers in Greensboro, I went to Rice. I was very surprised when their quoted pricing was approximately 10% lower than other quotes that I had received for the same tire. I set up an appointment for the next day and was further surprised when the final bill was even lower than the quoted price. Thanks Rice.

Excellent customer service and staff!!!

by from Greensboro, NC |

This was my first experience with Rice Toyota. The customer service was awesome. Our car salesman was awesome as well. They really do treat you right, like there commercial says!

Great Experience

by from Greensboro |

I had a great experience at Rice Toyota . I brought a 2016 4 runner , salesman was Jerry . He is great would recommend him if you are thinking of buying / trading . He was very professional , approachable , really listened to me and my husband . Made the car buying / trading experience painless !

Love Rice Toyota

by from Reidsville, NC |

Everyone is friendly and helpfully. The service reps keeps you informed.

RICE TOYOTA

by from GRAHAM, NC |

While having my sister's Camry serviced at Rice Toyota, I looked at cars on Rice's lot. They had a nice deal on a 2015 Camry, but were sold out. I drove a 2016 model, and liked it a lot. A basic model, but it was loaded with features that I wanted: bluetooth, heated mirrors, rear view camera, steering wheel controls, etc., etc. Aungela Walker, my sales person, helped me get the same deal on the '16 as they had on the '15 model, and got me the price and financing I wanted. They even filled the tank, cleaned the car, and delivered it to my house that day! I recommend Rice Toyota.

Poor Customer Service!!!!!

by from Greensboro, NC |

My most recent visit to Rice Toyota (9/26/15) will be my last. Poor customer service from the Dealership Manager to the service technician. I was charged twice for the same service. And to top it off, way to much back and forth to get refund. Poor, poor customer service. Did I say, poor customer service. My Lexus will be serviced at the Lexus Dealer from now forward. If you're reading this, I'm surprised, because all the other rating seem to be excellent, which I seriously doubt. I'm sure this post will be deleted soon!

Rice Toyota responded to this review

October 3, 2015

Ms. Dale, I again apologize for the fact that your card was run twice because we didn't think it went through the first time. As I told you on the phone we refunded your card immediately upon discovering our mistake. As I also told you on the phone the refund will show up in 24-48 business hours depending on how quickly your bank processes the refund. Everyone treated you with the upmost respect, including myself. Unfortunately you containing to tell us how horrible we are was unproductive and at some point every employee II came in contact with had to end the conversation. It was very disappointing to all of us that there was nothing we could do to show you how sorry we were for the mistake. Sincerely, Mary Rice General Manager Rice Toyota

Rice Toyota

by from Greensboro |

Service was excellent. Rice truly cares about their customers.

Awesome Sales Staff

by from Reidsville, NC |

For months, I had been looking for a car. I had prayed about it and researched the car that I wanted. I hade emailed another Toyota dealership, but only received a big run around. I contacted Rice Toyota, and they immediately handled my request. I had the pleasure of working with Aungela Walker, and she too, full ownership in getting me my dream vehicle. I emailed her everything I was looking good for (color, make, model, etc), and she took ownership right away. Ms. Walker would always say, "I'm going to do everything in my power to get you your car." Belive me she did. Wasn't scheduled to have my car until October12th, but she and Rice Toyota got my car delivered last week. I'm now the blessed owner of a beautiful Highlander, and couldn't be happier. THANKS TO RICE TOYOTA!!!! YOU'RE AWESOME!!!