Rice Toyota

Service 877-607-1529

We Treat You Right!

Good Experience

by from Summerfield NC |

Good detailed and personal service from Bret during my repairs. He took the time to make sure I understood the options and I felt taken care professionally. The waiting room is comfortable.

Thanks again!

by from Greensboro, NC |

Went yesterday for service. Told them to do Transmission Service, but was reminded by service writer that I had that done in the fall... Thanks for preforming services I really need. Car runs great. Was told what services were coming-up down the road. Good to know!

Thanks again!

by from Greensboro, NC |

Thank you Jamie Brown and Rice Toyota!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I wanted to take a moment to share my experience at Rice Toyota. I dealt with Jamie Brown and it was fantastic. I loved the fact that so much of what we did was online, and that he had the knowledge to make that happen. I always dread the time it takes to do this. I didn't have to go through any creepy sales pitches, he was straight up with me and I appreciate that more than ANYTHING! No one made me feel "less than" because of pa past notation on my credit record. Susan, in finance, couldn't have been kinder. These guys really have a great thing going. They made me feel like I was important enough to deal with. I will recommend Rice Toyota and will make my future purchases with you because of the incredible service I received.

inspection

by from greensboro |

wonderful experience, will come again. wait time was what randell(service tech.) told me it would be.

Car service

by from Greensboro, NC |

My experience with Rices is always pleasent. I always receive "Top Notch" customer service and Randall Ruffin goes out of his way to make me feel "Special" on every visit.

Maintenance

by from Grteensboro, NC |

Called to make an appointment for Saturday AM maintenance. Could have just as easily made appointment on line. Rice makes it very easy to take care of business. Was greeted promptly, and called by name. Waiting time was less than expected. Everyone at Rice is very professional, and everyone expressed appreciation for my business. Rice DOES treat you right!! Current vehicle is the 2nd purchased from Rice. ALWAYS a great experience!

Car repair maintenance

by from greensboro nc |

Lenny was great as always and honest about necessary repairs.

Service on my 2007 Toyota highlander

by from Kernersville, NC |

I took my Highlander to Rice for a check over before I purchased it. Their customer service is excellent. This is where I will always have my car serviced!

2003 Tundra 4X4 SR5

by from Pinehurst, NC |

smooth, easy, no hassle experience...these people are so nice you don't care if they are making money on you. I worked with Ned Perkins for about a week prior asking questions about the truck and he answered all questions promptly and honestly. We will certainly do business with Rice Toyota again.