Rice Toyota

Service 877-607-1529

We Treat You Right!

Amazing Staff!

by from Greensboro,NC |

My wife had previously visited with David Senkus back in July of 2011, she came home to tell me that she had a great experience and that she even got to test drive a Toyota Corolla, she had made her mind up that when we were ready to purchase a new car that Rice Toyota would be were we would be headed. I also got to meet David Senkus, but in a different situation, he was actually making his car payment at the branch of the bank where I work at. We briefly spoke about my wife's interest in the corolla and he gave me his card and was very friendly and genuine with his response,that he would do his best to help me out when I wanted to get my wife the car. I came home that day and told my wife about me meeting a salesman from Rice Toyota who seemed very honest and genuine, she asked me if his name was David Senkus and even pulled out his card that she had been carrying in her wallet since July, and I was like yeah that's him! Sure enough, on December 26th, 2011 one of our two cars completely died, we had no money to fix it and had no money down to put down on a new car either, we thought it over and said hey let's just give it a try and see what can be done, and we couldn't think of anyone better to help us than David Senkus at Rice Toyota. That afternoon we called David made an appointment to see him the next day and he was very empathetic to our situation. On Dec. 27th, we went in to see David, Susan, also had a big part in our buyin process. On the 28th I was called to be told that we had been approved and David even came by to pick me up, since my wife and I only had one car,I had no other car. David and Susan are both blessings to my wife and I and our 11 month old daughter. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to have an honest and worry free buying experience. God Bless the Rice Toyota family. They are amazing, honest and friendly people. Go visit them and ask for David Senkus, he will take good care of you, whether you buy that moment or not, he will inform you on anything you need to know to make your decision and believe me, you will go back to see him when you are ready, just like we did.

Rice's is a great place to have your car serviced!

by from Summerfield, NC |

Asked them for an oil change, to check on a noise in the car, and to check the car out in general since my daughter is taking it back to college soon. After the oil change, they asked me to take a short ride in the car to be sure the noise was gone. Also, the mechanic told me that he had checked the car out and my daughter should have no problems driving it anywhere! As a partent, that made me feel a lot better. I waited in their comfortable waiting room, had a soda, and took advantage of their free Wi-Fi. Service was quick and the price was reasonable. I am going to take ALL my cars to Rice's for service from now on.

Love Rice's Toyota

by from Greensboro |

The only place I have my Camry serviced is at Rice's! I trust them and they always live up to my expectations. Brock always gives first class attention to getting my car into the service area.

Car Repair

by from Greensboro, NC |

You always give quick service. Even though you had many, many cars to service yesterday, I was taken care of, even without an appointment. I am always able to wait for my car, because you provide service as quickly as possible. Thanks so much!

Service Dept.

by from Greensboro, NC |

I would buy from Rice Toyota again because of its service department! They are great.

Stress free experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

Saw the car we were interested in online. Decided to go take a look. Walked on the lot, greeted with a smile and handshake, drove the car, made a deal(none of this waiting forever, losing the keys to your car so you are stuck there), and drove away in the car we wanted, at an excellent price in less than 2 hours. The staff was professional but friendly, and not insulting or condescending as we have previously experienced at other dealerships. This is our third time going to Rice and buying a vehicle. Will return!

Best Car Dealership I Have Ever Dealt With

by from Browns Summit, N.C |

In 2007 I purchased a new Tundra. It and Rice Toyota have exceeded all my expectations. The truck has been flawless after nearly 80,000 miles probably because Rice has done all the maintenance. I am a picky consumer that demands the best, that is what get at Rice Toyota! S. Chrismon Chrismon Heating and Cooling

Wonderful!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I couldn't ask for a better experience. The service writer, Robert Kane, was so nice and helpful and I was in and out of there quickly. The waiting room is comfy and the lady who checks us out is also very nice. Excellent experience.

Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

Regular service at Rice Toyota. Excellent customer service from beginning to end.

No confidence or trust in the RICE service dept.

by from Greensboro, NC |

Based on an email we got from Rice Toyota strongly encouraging us to get a 40k mile inspection done on our 2010 Camry. My wife took the car in for the 40k mile inspection and oil change. I purchased a set tires a day earlier from a shop I use to service my vehicles. I expressed a concern about a small thumping sound on the front left wheel when starting to move the car forward. Mechanic there said it could possibly be a wheel bearing going bad and to have it checked out, it could still be under warranty. On the Rice service bill it states that "c/s there is a roaring from the front wheel bearing is fine." Only a little noise from tires. Someone from service called my wife to say "We notice poor tire wear and recommend an alignment." When my wife explained that we put a set of tires on the day before, she was told "you should always have an alignment when you get a new set of tires." There is nothing stated on our bill that referenced the 40K mile inspection. Not sure if it was even done. We probably would have wanted the alignment anyway. But based off this experience not completing a 40k mile inspection,and the comment of "poor tire wear" and I do not have any trust or confidence in the service team at Rice Toyota.