Rice Toyota

Service 877-607-1529

We Treat You Right!

Excellent Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

I recently bought a 2011 Toyota Rav4 and the service I got was beyond expectation. The employees treated me right and I got a great deal on my car. If you are looking for great customer service and quality products, Rice Toyota is the place to go to. This is my third toyota from them and I can't wait to go back there for my next car.

Reliable service

by from Greensboro, NC |

I have been taking my Toyota Sienna to Rice for service for the last two years. I have been very pleased with the quality of service and the technicians have consistently been very helpful .

Hassle free sales process

by from Chappaqua, NY |

I purchased this June a Toyota Camry from Rice Toyota. I worked with Carl Saconn the sales representative.. I telephoned Carl 2 or 3 times to coordinate the sale and to answer some questions I had. The process of purchasing the car was simple: the price agreed upon and the completion of the paperwork was easy and the delivery was hassle free. I had purchased another Camry from Carl in 2005.The spirit of Rice Toyota is one of southern hospitality.and I was treated with respect. I recommend Rice Toyota and Carl with no reservations

Great Car, Great Buy, Great Service

by from Julian, NC |

After having a HORRIBLE experience at Crown Honda my husband and I decided to stop by Rice Toyota as it was a Camry we were looking at. Jerome helped us from the beginning and found us the car with options we were looking for. The process was easy and Pech and J in the office were great about getting all the paperwork set up quickly. We did request a special install for leather and heated seats and that was taken care of quickly and we were given a great price. The car is fantastic and we really feel we got a great deal. I would highly recommend Rice to friends, family and all others!

Rice Toyota responded to this review

June 27, 2014

Thank you Samantha,we appreciate your business and please let us know if you need anything in future. Syed Mohiuddin General Sales Manager

165,000 Mile Service on 2001 Tacoma Truck

by from Rocky Mont, NC |

Brock Clayton took care of my truck this tiem, and did a terrific job. I thought when he ushered my truck through the service dept. that I would be there much longer than i was but he hit this one right on the head. Usually, I don't get a wash when they have completed but this time I did not even have to ask. This has been a better wait than in the past, so goo d job this time. Thanks, Brock. But I realize it takes a good team to make good service happen. So kudos to the Rice Toyota Team, as well!

Solve the problem

by from Greensboro |

10 years of service on my 2004 Highlander (203K) at Rice, with help from Duane, Jorge, Sean and others without a hitch. This time, 2 trips in and still a hitch. Enter Brock Clayton ( Customer Service-recovery) and with input from Nick and the men in the shop and an old fashioned "road test" , the problem was solved. There was minimal interruption to me and no extra charges . Well done and thank you . Another Highlander? Yes . Service at Rice ? Absolutely .

Customer Focused Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

The service I requested was performed in a timely manner. I requested a full inspection of my vehicle and they made reccomendations based on the length of time that had elapsed since the last maintenance. Price quoted was accurate and repairs done promptly.

Brock Clayton at Rice Toyota is Great to work with

by from greensboro, nc |

Brock Clayton at Rice Toyota is Great to work with!!!!

Great service experience!

by from Greensboro, NC |

My 2013 Avalon Hybrid reached 10,000 miles on Friday afternoon while driving in from New England. So, I went by Rice to see if they could service the car even though it was 4:30pm. I was greeted by Jake who promptly wrote up the service order. Everything was done, including a NC inspection, in just about an hour. Great job, guys! Thanks for being on on top of your game even at the end of a long day!

Rice was Nice

by from Ocean Isle Beach, NC |

I was passing through town to take back a damaged Prius and stopped to see if they had 2008-2009 prius for sale. Responded no only newer,then the used car sales manager remembered one had come in the previous evening. To make a long story short we bought it before it hit the lot. But the story goes on, they prepped it and inspected it quickly and I was able to pick it up on the way home the next day. Theres more, my train was 2 hrs late (as always) and Jimmy Crawford my salesman met me at 8:30 PM with the car at the train.Rice was nice