2630 Battleground Ave., Greensboro, NC 27408

Service 877-607-1529

We Treat You Right!

WILL NEVER STEP FOOT IN THE DOOR AGAIN

by from GREENSBORO NC |

THIS IS THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED FROM ANY PLACE PERIOD. I HAVE NEVER LEFT A REVIEW ON ANY WEBSITE OR ANYTHING BUT WENT OUT OF MY WAY TO PULL THIS PLACE UP. WORK WITH A GUY THAT BOUGHT HIS WIFES 4 RUNNER HERE. HE GETS EVERY CAR HE HAS EVER BOUGHT ANYWHERE ALWAYS SERVICED AT THE DEALERSHIP. HE HAS TOLD ME RICE IS TERRIBLE AND THERE SERVICE DEPT IS AWFUL. I STILL CHOSE TO TAKE MY WIFES CAR HERE FOR A FEW THINGS, WHAT A TERRIBLE IDEA. SURE WHEN U PULL UP THEY ACT LIKE ITS ALL ABOUT U, BUT AFTER THAT ITS OVER. IM NOT GOOING TO GET LONG AND DRAWN OUT INTO EVERYTHING THAT WAS DONE BUT I WILL NEVER GO BACK AND I WILL NEVER LET ANY OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS EITHER. FUNNY THAT THEY HAVE 5 STARS ON HERE. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEWHERE TO TAKE URE CAR GO ANYWHERE BUT HERE. TRUST ME, ANYWHERE!!! GOOD LUCK!

service dept is the best,

by from greensboro, nc |

We have purchased four vehicles from rice Toyota. Each time we received a fair price and a smooth experience. Service dept is always top notch no redos fixed right the first time!!!!

Great people taking care of customers!

by from Greensboro, NC |

My experience with the Rice Toyota Service Department is always top notch! There is no doubt that even while dealing with a very large volume of customers seeking service, they always manage to handle the pressure with grace. My concerns are always addressed in a professional manner. Their slogan: "we treat you right" is real. I would hasten to add that should there be a problem with the work performed, they are extremely responsive to resolving that as well. Great job all around!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I've brought my Camry to them for service for 10 years and have never been disappointed. Their pricing is fair. They are careful and courteous. This service department is stellar!

exceptional experience buying a used car

by from Greensboro |

Positive experience. Jerome Johnson was our sales person. Professional, friendly, respectful. Honestly, I really wanted to skip the whole process--I dont like the pressure and hassle of buying a car. I want a straight-forward, good deal. Our experience with Jerome as a nice surprise. Would definitely do business with him again.

Rice Service Department does a great job!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I have owned my Toyota Avalon Hybrid for 11 months. Each and every time I take it in for service, they folks at Rice are always gracious, kind, respectful and really interested in resolving whatever issue I have for them. In this particular instance, there was a warranty part that had to be ordered in, so that meant another trip back for repairs when the part arrived. The part arrived in two days - 3 days sooner than expected (kudos to Toyota's parts depot). They put me in a rental car while the repairs were completed and thanked me for bringing my car in so they could take care of it! It is one thing to have a problem, but how the problem is resolved is the real measure of the organization. Rice did it superbly well! What a pleasure to work with Dave, and Brian! They made the whole process work!

Great Service, Personable Representatives!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I took my 2011 Corolla to Rice Toyota for a service appointment. I explained to the representative that occasionally, the car wouldn't start. I noticed no correlation with cold weather or with any changes in how I started the car (it's a manual transmission). In the past I was able to wiggle the steering wheel and the car would start, so it caused little other than an inconvenience, but I wanted to get Rice Toyota's opinion of the situation in case it was something more serious. I explained this situation to the representative. He was very attentive, friendly, and thorough in his assessment interview before he took a look at the vehicle. After waiting in for an hour or so in the lobby, he came to find me and explained what was wrong with the car: the floor mat I use had over time gotten bunched under the pedals, so the space to depress the pedal wasn't sufficient enough that the engine started. Again, the representative was personable and thorough in answering my questions about the problem as well as the service process. For the easy repair (removing the floor mat) he didn't charge me for the diagnostic on the vehicle, and he gave me his business card in case I had further questions or problems. I left Rice Toyota very satisfied and would recommend them to others!

2015 Camry

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

I recently purchased a 2015 Camry from Rice Toyota. They are an hour's drive from my home, and there are several closer dealerships. However, because of the respect, courtesy, friendliness, price and obvious team work they displayed, the trip was well worth it. More importantly, they are extremely friendly to dogs!! E-mails were answered promptly and with courtesy, by Chris Curry, the Internet Manager. I received all the info I requested and negotiated the price over the internet. They honored the price when I arrived at the dealership. Misty Broaddus, my sales consultant, was waiting for me when I arrived at the dealership. The car was ready for a test drive, and she was very accommodating to driving on the types of roads I was interested in. She was extremely knowledgeable and explained various attributes of the car. When we arrived back at the dealership, I also asked to drive a Corolla to compare it to the Camry. She handled that quickly. While I liked the Corolla, I decided the Camry was better for me. Next came the part I usually dread, negotiating a fair price for my trade. That only took one round before they gave me the price I wanted for my car. So to other dealers...it is possible to make this part of car buying process painless as well. During this negotiation, I dealt with Glenn Allen, the New Car Sales Floor Manager. Again, friendly and professional. The business office process has to be one of the smoothest I have ever experienced thanks to Brian Martin, another dog lover. So, in a short time I drove away in my new Camry. Another thing that impressed me about the dealership was how friendly and genuine everyone was with whom I cam in contact, including service technicians and other personnel at the dealership. To close, a word about my Camry. I have owned every generation of Camry since the 2002. This is, by far, one of Toyota's better efforts.

Salespeople need to be more knowledgeable

by from Greensboro, NC |

The buying process was relatively easy and streamlined. The only problem was the sales staff not being knowledgeable about different features of the vehicle. Educate your salespeople!

2015 RAV4 Toyota

by from Greensboro, N.C. 27406 |

I purchased a RAV4 2015 from Rice Toyota. I am very pleased. Customer service was excellent. They were persuasive but not pushy. I love everything about the car. I was even impressed with the private shade in the trunk. The size is perfect for me.