Rice Toyota

Service 877-607-1529

We Treat You Right!

165,000 Mile Service on 2001 Tacoma Truck

by from Rocky Mont, NC |

Brock Clayton took care of my truck this tiem, and did a terrific job. I thought when he ushered my truck through the service dept. that I would be there much longer than i was but he hit this one right on the head. Usually, I don't get a wash when they have completed but this time I did not even have to ask. This has been a better wait than in the past, so goo d job this time. Thanks, Brock. But I realize it takes a good team to make good service happen. So kudos to the Rice Toyota Team, as well!

Solve the problem

by from Greensboro |

10 years of service on my 2004 Highlander (203K) at Rice, with help from Duane, Jorge, Sean and others without a hitch. This time, 2 trips in and still a hitch. Enter Brock Clayton ( Customer Service-recovery) and with input from Nick and the men in the shop and an old fashioned "road test" , the problem was solved. There was minimal interruption to me and no extra charges . Well done and thank you . Another Highlander? Yes . Service at Rice ? Absolutely .

Customer Focused Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

The service I requested was performed in a timely manner. I requested a full inspection of my vehicle and they made reccomendations based on the length of time that had elapsed since the last maintenance. Price quoted was accurate and repairs done promptly.

Brock Clayton at Rice Toyota is Great to work with

by from greensboro, nc |

Brock Clayton at Rice Toyota is Great to work with!!!!

Great service experience!

by from Greensboro, NC |

My 2013 Avalon Hybrid reached 10,000 miles on Friday afternoon while driving in from New England. So, I went by Rice to see if they could service the car even though it was 4:30pm. I was greeted by Jake who promptly wrote up the service order. Everything was done, including a NC inspection, in just about an hour. Great job, guys! Thanks for being on on top of your game even at the end of a long day!

Rice was Nice

by from Ocean Isle Beach, NC |

I was passing through town to take back a damaged Prius and stopped to see if they had 2008-2009 prius for sale. Responded no only newer,then the used car sales manager remembered one had come in the previous evening. To make a long story short we bought it before it hit the lot. But the story goes on, they prepped it and inspected it quickly and I was able to pick it up on the way home the next day. Theres more, my train was 2 hrs late (as always) and Jimmy Crawford my salesman met me at 8:30 PM with the car at the train.Rice was nice

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Sophia,NC |

Purchased a 2014 Highlander from Rice Toyota and I couldn't be happier. They delivered on their promises and I got a great deal. This is my second Toyota from Rice and I will do business again with them.

40000 Mile Service . Everything went very smoothly

by from Greensboro, NC |

The Service went smoothly as most all of them do with Rice. We have two cars purchased from Rice that are serviced here in Greensboro, NC at Rice Toyota on Battleground Ave. We plan on replacing my Buick with a Toyota when it's time to trade it. This is with no doubt the best overall Dealership--New & Used Toyotas along with the best Service Dept in Town. They are very efficient, helpful, friendly and do a great job of looking after both the car and the owner. Tom Alexander

I love Rice Toyota!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I love my Rice Toyota! I purchased my new Prius C there in 2012 and had a superb buying and financing experience. ALL of he folks there greet me with a smile and seem genuinely happy to help me. The dealership and the collision center are super clean. The employees are knowledgeable.The shuttle service folks are always nice and get me where I need to be promptly while my car is being serviced. When I pick up my car it has usually been washed, they drive it to me, and I never have to remove the paper mats or service tags myself. I have never had a bad experience with Rice, and would recommend them to anyone that is looking to purchase a new car or needs their vehicle serviced.

Love Rice Toyota

by from Reidsville NC |

Everyone at Rice Toyota is really nice and friendly. I have been using Rice Toyota since I bought my Scion XA in 2004. When I decide to buy another car it will be from Rice Toyota.