2630 Battleground Ave., Greensboro, NC 27408

Service 877-607-1529

We Treat You Right!

Excellent !!!

by from Greensboro, NC |

This is my 4rd Toyota from Rice. Yahel Flores was excellent to work with. He was very informative and knew when to back off and not hassle me. I would go back and recommend him anytime. Rice is an excellent dealership and their after sales service great.

Rice lives up to perferred customer service

by from Greensboro, NC |

Rice recently performed my 25K service on my vehicle. I called on a Friday and made an appointment for a first time on Monday morning. They took my Highlander in and performed the service and I was on my way within 30 minutes. Great Job.

Maintenace

by from Dobson NC |

I went to Rice Toyota to have some maintenance/upkeep work on my 2007 4 runner, which did not include break work. I received a call while waiting that I had only 10% of break pads on the rear. I appreciated this find so much, since this is of the utmost importance. I would also like to say WOW, I purchased my Toyota in Oct. 2006 and these break pads were the original break pads that was on the vehicle when I purchased it in 2006. Odometer reads 186.000 miles. My service experience was great, every employee I encountered displayed excellent customer service and the prices for service was great!!!!

Great service

by from Greensboro nc |

Rice Toyota provides excellent service as well as excellent salesmen. Young lady Farah went out of her way in the rain to pull vehicles up to the sales tent since they are undergoing construction just to show me vehicles even though we were not buying that day, we ended up buying the next day. Great job Rice

Great Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

We bought a Kia Sorento last Saturday from Weldon Gann. It was a wonderful experience. He did not try to pressure us, just showed us different options they had for what we wanted. Anthony Parker helped us with all of the paper work and was very personable and provided a welcoming atmosphere. I would recommend Rice Toyota to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Quick and Easy

by from Greensboro, NC |

Went in for Inspection and I thought maint. Was told did not need maint. Due to renovations was shuttle bused to a warm and airy waiting area. and given a car wash after my service. Car was brought to me....Very pleased

Efficient, high quality service

by from High Point, NC |

Rice Toyota is undergoing a major renovation right now - which is why I do not believe the "facilities" category is applicable. I usually work with a particular service coordinator and almost never arrive without an appointment. This past time I brought my car there for an oil change and tire rotation and general (65,000 mile) check-up. I was pleased to be able to get an appointment within a half-hour of calling mid-afternoon. There was absolutely no problem getting my car in and back out in a very reasonable amount of time. Quicker than I expected. (Not because they weren't busy.) And because I purchased the tires at Rice - no charge for the tire rotation! In fact, after the service coordinator applied some coupons, there was no charge at all. Based on past experience with Rice Toyota, I have come to expect the service to be of high quality, as well.

by from Greensboro NC |

Working with Farah Abdo was a pleasure! Her customer service was out standing. I walked around on the lot and nobody introduced themselves to me, as I was walking to my car Farah ran towards me and with a welcoming smile and introduced herself. We test drove a highlander she was great with teaching me about the car. The numbers were intimidating but she was welcoming. I did not feel like I was at a dealership I felt like I was buying a car from a friend and family member. Even though they did not have the specific color I wanted on the lot she ordered one for me and kept me updated at all times with my delivery status. The whole process was outstanding I was very impressed of the Professionalism that was presented. Rice Toyota is known for great customer service I lived in Winston Salem so I still decided to come to rice Toyota in Farah Abdo made it worth the drive. Great job!

Collision division

by from Greensboro, NC |

In the 29 years that I have been buying cars from Rice and having them serviced there, I have never had less than an excellent experience. The latest contact was with the collision department. I had hit a low wall with my bumper and the pressure from that had separated the fender parts. The service man who talked to me at the main showroom was very polite. The receptionist and gentlemen at the Collision office were pleasant and polite. That has always been my experience at Rice in all departments. Oh, and the bumper and fender look beautifully new.

Service at Rice always top notch

by from Greensboro, NC |

Even as they are faced with the challenges of remodeling which means that their normal customer lounge is not available, they rose to the occasion of providing the best alternative. They are running a shuttle service across the street to their customer lounge there. What's more, they deliver the car to you, across the street. How nice! When you add this intentional effort to make the best of a difficult situation to the fact that they always do top quality work, you have to smile with appreciation for their attitude of customer care regardless of what it takes. Thanks to all the staff who work so well together to make the service Rice experience great!