Rice Toyota

Service 877-607-1529

We Treat You Right!

Amazing

by from VA Beach, VA |

My father and mother worked at Rices for 27 years. My father also now has his own business working on Toyotas. We are always up at Rices getting parts. I have had 2 Rav4's both bought from Rices, and now I am 21 and wanted a new 2014 Rav4. I went in and just seen one and seen how much I could get the payments too. Hugh and Randy are the best people at that dealership. I am so pleased with my purchase and I will always buy my toyotas from them even though I live in VA now.

Thrilled!

by from Lexington, NC |

Excellent experience working with Rice! Anthony was super helpful and the dealership was able to give me the price I needed on the car I wanted. On top of the excellent service with my purchase, I LOVE the car. Other dealerships may say they are different, but Rice knows how to treat customers right!

i love Rice Toyota!

by from snow camp, NC |

i started coming to Rice Toyota a few years ago, after a horrible experience at Cox Toyota in Burlington. Staff here at Rice are so professional! In Burlington i was treated as a second-class citizen (being female), but Rice worked hard to establish trust. Staff are very friendly, take the time to explain to me what repairs are needed and which can be deferred. They don't try at all to sell me repairs that i don't need. i love Rice, i really do! So far my 2009 Corolla has only 100,000 miles, but with the help of the good people at Rice Toyota of Greensboro, i should easily be able to reach 500,000 if not more. i HIGHLY recommend Rice Toyota for all your service needs.

Service

by from Clemmons,NC |

We purchased our Toyota Highlander at Rice so I take it in for routine service (oil change, tire rotation). I was met by Brock Clayton and my vehicle was processed quickly and efficiently. The waiting area is clean and comfortable. Brock explained the service outcome which showed no surprises (LOVE our Highlander!!). My experience with Rice has been excellent!

Very Positive Experience from Start to Finish!

by from Stokesdale, NC |

I couldn't be happier with my experience with Rich Toyota and my salesman, Scotty Gilmore. I was a little intimidated walking onto a car lot alone for the first time in many years. Scotty put me completely at ease and treated me exactly the way I wanted to be treated. I had no expectations of purchasing that night, but ended up driving away in my new Corolla. I would highly recommend Rice Toyota and Scotty to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!

Excellent service, again and again.

by from Greensboro, NC |

Each time we bring in one of our Toyotas for service, we are greeted promptly, even when the service department is clearly busy. The service writers are always quick but take sufficient time to review the vehicle's history and discuss with us what might be needed as part of the vehicle's normal preventive maintenance. Duane, Brock, and the team are professional and courteous, and service and/or repairs are completed when promised.

Excellant Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

Every service experience I have had at Rice Toyota has been first class. My most recent experience was no exception. My concerns were fully addressed in a timely manner, and the result was that the job was done on time, and complete as promised. Further, the necessary communications between me and the service staff was prompt, courteous, and thorough. It is most apparent that their commitment to customer service excellence is top priority, and I really appreciate that! I will continue to return to Rice Toyota for all my service needs.

Excellent Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

I recently bought a 2011 Toyota Rav4 and the service I got was beyond expectation. The employees treated me right and I got a great deal on my car. If you are looking for great customer service and quality products, Rice Toyota is the place to go to. This is my third toyota from them and I can't wait to go back there for my next car.

Reliable service

by from Greensboro, NC |

I have been taking my Toyota Sienna to Rice for service for the last two years. I have been very pleased with the quality of service and the technicians have consistently been very helpful .

Hassle free sales process

by from Chappaqua, NY |

I purchased this June a Toyota Camry from Rice Toyota. I worked with Carl Saconn the sales representative.. I telephoned Carl 2 or 3 times to coordinate the sale and to answer some questions I had. The process of purchasing the car was simple: the price agreed upon and the completion of the paperwork was easy and the delivery was hassle free. I had purchased another Camry from Carl in 2005.The spirit of Rice Toyota is one of southern hospitality.and I was treated with respect. I recommend Rice Toyota and Carl with no reservations