Rice Toyota

Service 877-607-1529

We Treat You Right!

LOVE MY TOTYOTA CAMRY!

by from High Point, N.C. |

Five Stars for Rice Toyota. This is my second Camry purchased from Rice Toyota. I wouldn't go anywhere else to purchase a Toyota. The salesman and sales manager were so attentive to my needs in terms of purchase price and monthly payment. The whole experience was very enjoyable. This is my fourth Camry purchase. In my opinion the Camry is the most reliable car on the market today.

did not purchase because car was sold

by from Vass, NC |

Got a call and filled out a loan pre approval application. Was called to say they could get me financed on the 2009 Honda Accord I wanted to purchase. Was called the next by a internet sales person to see if I had been contacted and then found out the car I was pre-approved had been sold. I was only interested in that one vehicle in their inventory. Never made the trip to Greensboro. Thank you.

Great Service again

by from Greensboro, NC |

It is always a pleasure (as much as having one's car serviced can be) to go into Rice. Even as I parked my car yesterday a gentleman/salesman engaged me in pleasant conversation. The service people are always courteous and pleasant as is the cashier. We've been buying Toyotas from Rice since 1985 and have always been happy with the buying and keeping the cars serviced. Thank you.

repair and inspection

by from greensboro nc |

car was serviced and inspected. Dealer provided shuttle to and fro. All employees were courteous and respectful. Free car wash

Buying a new Prius V

by from Whitsett, NC |

Our sales person was very friendly and very helpful in the purchase of our new car. I appreciated the quick service in getting the loan approved, paperwork filled out with minimal time and allowing us to be one our way in less than two hours.

Rice toyota and Rice Collision

by from Greensboro |

Only praise for Rice all the way around. When I bought my Camry I did everything online thru Carl. He asked me what I wanted I told him and within hours he emailed me and said come get your car!!! I could not believe it. What an awesome experience I will always come back to Rice. Also, no one knows when a animal will run out and hit your car what a scary thing. I called Rice Collision on Monday morning went to meet them they gave me a estimate and just so happened they had the fender in stock so I got my car back the same day!!!! THE SAME DAY!! There was a wreck on Wendover and I had to get thru that traffic I was a few minutes late after apologizing numerous times to them they were very professional and did not make me feel uncomfortable. Thank you RICE for everything! You were amazing!!

Great Service Experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

My first Toyota, my first Hybrid, and my first experience with Rice Toyota...all in all, I am very happy! My good feelings about Rice was affirmed on the occasion of my first encounter with their service department recently. They understood the concern, made the necessary arrangements to be sure the part was on hand in advance of my service appointment, and completed the repair as scheduled. From what I have seen, there is a sincere desire to to ensure full satisfaction with every customer contact. Their slogan is: We treat your right. My decision to do business with Rice Toyota affirms that.

Love my Rice Toyota Corolla

by from Greensboro NC |

I have purchased several Toyota's from Rice Toyota, and each time it has been a very good experience. This last experience was just as good. I had bought a Yaris a couple years ago, and was very happy with it, but I had been looking at the Corolla's recently and was interested in them. I went in last Monday night for an oil change, and left with a Red Corolla LE. The two salesmen who helped me were Fred Thompson and Thomas Sawyer. They were both extremely helpful, matched my low interest rate I had for the Yaris, and got me a car color I was happy with. It is a great ride, and I love it.

Good ending to a bad beginning

by from Greensboro, NC |

Having my Avalon hit by another driver was a bad beginning but Rice Collision Center made repairing my car a no sweat situation. My car looked like it had just come off the showroom floor when they finished replacing a door and bumper. I traded it in for a new Avalon immediately before anyone else did something bad to it! I want to give special cudos to Chris and Charlie for their courteous and efficient service. Thanks so much!

Painless Avalon purchase

by from Greensboro, NC |

This is the third car I have bought from Rice Toyota. I deal with Jerry Williams as my sales person and he is excellent. He explains the car thoroughly and emphasizes that he is to be called any time if I have a question. The other people I deal with at Rice also get a thumbs up. The paper work is done quickly and accurately. In short, Rice Toyota people are good folks to do business with.