Audi Pacific

20460 Hawthorne Blvd, Torrance, CA 90503

New 877-767-7705
Used 888-710-8802
Service 888-331-4635

Find out why buying a car from a LAcarGUY dealer is so easy. See Nathan Lloyd for details.

Great Dealership, Great Experience!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I was in the market for an almost new CPO A6 and Audi Pacific listed what looked to be my "perfect" car! I send an email inquiry about a car they had just listed. Within minutes, my salesperson, Lee Frantz called me back. The car hadn't even been washed yet and Lee went out and took photos and provided all the details about the vehicle. He was terrific and answered all of my questions, providing all the info I needed. The buying process was quick and easy. Everyone is very professional. In fact, I traveled almost 400 miles to buy this car and did so sight unseen. Again, Lee's description of the vehicle was 100% accurate. Of course, just talking to him I could tell he was trustworthy -- exactly what you'd expect buying an Audi. When I got to the dealership everyone was wonderful. Quick turnaround with the finance paperwork, then Lee showed me the ins and outs of my new car, and I was on the road back to AZ! Could not have been better!

Pacific Audi... great service!

by from Torrance, CA |

Pacific Audi's service center and advisors are really first rate. My recent experience 2 weeks ago was great, due mainly to my service advisor Michael Harris, who was most helpful, assisting me on getting a loaner car for the entire week & half my A4 was in the shop, as well as helped me get the necessary repairs & maintenance done.? Thanks !

Best experience with buying a car

by from Wiesbaden, Germany |

Evan Bolton is a fantastic car dealer. I seen an ad online for an audi tt and I'm stationed in Germany. He facilitated all the information I needed in order to purchase the car from here. I sent my parents down to the dealership the next weekend for them to look at and he had the paperwork ready to go. I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from him if you are looking for a new or used car.

Excellent Car Buying Experience.

by from Carson |

On Sunday morning (10/6/13) I went to McDonalds for breakfast. On Sunday afternoon, I drove home in an Audi A6 from Audi Pacific in Torrance. Cesar Zavala made the buying experience a pleasure. If ever you are in the market for an Audi, go to Audi Pacific and ask for Cesar. Cesar will make every effort to put you in the car of your dreams. I am a past owner of the BMW 5 series and Lexus GS/LS series cars. The Audi is a joy to drive compared to BMW and Lexus. Want a great car buying experience, go to Audi Pacific and ask for Cesar.

Great Service

by from Alamda, CA |

I purchased the Audi Allroad through Audi Pacific. The Internet Sales Manager Ryan Shipton was awesome! He made my purchasing process a smooth experience. Definitely ask for him!

Great experience

by from Palos Verdes, CA |

I purchased an Audi TT this is 5 Audi, the experience was great as usual. My Salesman Cesar Zavala was great. Ask for him.

Great Service

by from Los Angeles |

I was shopping on line for a new car & got contacted by Cesar Zavala from Audi Pacific. Cesar Zavala is a car salesman who goes the extra mile. I was a great experience buying my 1st Audi at Audi Pacific The buying process was quick and easy. Everyone was very professional. Joe

Great service

by from Las Vegas NV |

I drove ther from Las Vegas to look at the car I really wanted. The staff was very knowledgeable of the vehecle. I went in with my own financing so I knew I would get the car but there finance manager was able to beat the interest rate on my loan and a shorter term. Thank you so much for my dream car.

Great attitude, knowledgeable, excellent service

by from Harbor City, CA |

Johanna Silva welcome us with a big smile. She has a great attitude, patient , knowledgeable, proficient and detailed. As a senior new technology can be intimidating and scary, but not with Johanna she should to us patiently how it works and make us comfortable. My husband and I just got Q5 premium plus. I highly recommend Johanna Silva to assist you . Excellent service and compassionate. Audi Pacific Dealership great place to shop for car. Friendly and helpful personnel. I would highly recommend Audi Pacific to my friends and relatives.

LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP

by from Torrance |

I had my first Audi in 2009 from this dealer and I just love the service and the people. When my lease was up in 2012, I didn't even think twice to get another Audi from this dealer. The service has always been excellent, not just when I first become a customer (most places are nice just to get you in their customer list, but failed to maintain). I want to specially thank Fred Vand and Berrnie Clare for all their help. I never take my car anywhere else, the service department, just like the marketing department are just as friendly with excellent service.

Friendly service, great customer service

by from Venice, CA |

I had shopped all over SoCal for my TT-RS and worked with a couple dealers in the process. After months of back and forth, delays, and unpleasant deals I gave up on my order. I was recommended by a coworker to checkout Pacific as they had a TT-RS optioned pretty close to what I wanted. I checked it out and was introduced to Ryan Shipton as my salesman. He was extremely friendly, knowledgable and not high pressure. I already knew I wanted the car, it came down to the price. I had an offer through USAA for another dealership and Pacific matched it, no questions asked. One of the easiest deals. They worked very hard on getting me as much as possible on my Mercedes trade-in and while not as high as I would have hoped, it was a couple grand higher than what CarMax offered. I've had one service done for a recalled brake pad and the service was impecable. They set me up with a loaner, were all very friendly at the service desk and took care of my problem without any fuss. I felt like all attention was on me and that they would be there for any questions I might have. I value customer service more than anything. I have another Audi dealership 2 miles from my house but I'll travel the 50 minutes to get the quality service provided by Pacific.