Hendrick Chevrolet

100 Auto Mall Dr, Cary, NC 27511

Used 919-380-8821

Ask for Keith!

by from Henderson, NC |

I just bought my first car from this dealership and everything about the process was wonderful. I went in comcompletely unsure of what I wanted and the salesman Keith helped put me in the car of my dreams. He kept in touch with me daily until my car was ready due to a few modifications I had requested and made sure every request was fulfilled. He's the best!

Great Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

I bought a Cruze 2014 LS from Hendrick Chevrolet. Service is great! Highly recommend!

Awesome dealer

by from Clayton |

Jason Jackson was amazing. Worked for 4 days to find the right truck and right deal for us. Milos, our finance manager was great as well. We will definitely be back when we are looking to replace our truck.

Great Service!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Brought in our 2012 Chevy Traverse for a routine oil change and tire rotation. We also had a couple of factory recalls performed on the vehicle. The staff was friendly and professional. They did a great job and the work was performed quickly. We even got a car wash!

No phoney fixes!

by from Raleigh, NC |

After checking for the cause of my CHECK ENGINE SOON light, I was told that the problem could not be duplicated. I much prefer that to someone attempting to repair my truck based on simply guessing about the cause.

Service for my 2011 Corvette

by from Raleigh, NC |

My service consultant Taria was very knowledgeable and professional when I contacted her about some warranty work on my car. I needed some parts replaced and an issue with the engine sorted out. The work was done by John a Corvette technician. Very knowledgeable about his field. He allowed me to explain the issue while the car was in the service bay and even encouraged a test drive to make sure the issue was what he thought it was. Both Taria and John made my experience at Hendrick Durham Automall an actual pleasant experience. We even had Troy the Service manager involved with the whole process. This really made me feel special, but I'm guessing this is how all their customers are treated. I've purchased 4 cars from the Hendrick Durham Automall and it's not just about the cars, it's how your treated afterwards.

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from CARY, NC |

We came in with a lease from another car company needing to somehow get out of a negative equity problem, Hendrick Chevrolet helped us do this by offering us a new car to purchase rather then lease. Even though we would have preferred to lower our monthly payment more, we felt that in our situation the choice given was the best in the long run. We look forward to getting many other cars from this dealership. By the way we bought a Equinox 2014. Fantastic car, this is the second we have. Thank you Boli!

My new 2014 Checy Camaro

by from Wilson, NC |

I worked with Brandon Coleman at the Cary, NC Hendricks dealership, and he was awesome at answering questions in a timely fashion, explaining details about the car and making my purchase as smoothly as possible. I wanted my vehicle by my birthday and sure enough he delivered. I would recommend others to this dealership based on my experience and will definitely be making my next purchase with Hendricks. Thanks Brandon You Rock!!

Always a Good Choice

by from Cary, NC |

Purchased a Certified Used Car two years ago which they maintained beautifully. Went back and purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Equinox. By far, the best car-buying experience EVER! :) Huge thank yous going out to Joel and Brian for being so professional and courteous. I honestly felt like they both cared about getting me the best deal possible - something that used to be rare in the car buying world. The sales format at Hendrick Chevrolet comes across as very positive and not self-serving. I was never made to feel pressured, was offered options and ultimately feel like I was given the best deal possible. KUDOs to the Hendrick Chevrolet Sales Team - I'll be referring you and coming back in two years to trade up again!

Great Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

My wife and I were shopping to replace her 8 year old Tahoe and were responding to a letter from the dealership about needing good used vehicles. Our salesman was very patient with us as we worked through all the vehicle options and color combinations. We finally settled on the right vehicle and we love it. While this dealership is several miles from our house, we think it is worthwhile to make the drive to deal with a great staff.