Hendrick Chevrolet

100 Auto Mall Dr, Cary, NC 27511

Used 919-380-8821

Always a Good Choice

by from Cary, NC |

Purchased a Certified Used Car two years ago which they maintained beautifully. Went back and purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Equinox. By far, the best car-buying experience EVER! :) Huge thank yous going out to Joel and Brian for being so professional and courteous. I honestly felt like they both cared about getting me the best deal possible - something that used to be rare in the car buying world. The sales format at Hendrick Chevrolet comes across as very positive and not self-serving. I was never made to feel pressured, was offered options and ultimately feel like I was given the best deal possible. KUDOs to the Hendrick Chevrolet Sales Team - I'll be referring you and coming back in two years to trade up again!

Great Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

My wife and I were shopping to replace her 8 year old Tahoe and were responding to a letter from the dealership about needing good used vehicles. Our salesman was very patient with us as we worked through all the vehicle options and color combinations. We finally settled on the right vehicle and we love it. While this dealership is several miles from our house, we think it is worthwhile to make the drive to deal with a great staff.

Well worth the two hour drive!

by from Jacksonville, NC |

Two weeks ago, I went into Hendrick Chevrolet and purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Malibu LT. I must say, this was by far the easiest car buying experience I have ever had! I usually purchase a different vehicle every year or two and have been to a lot of dealerships all over eastern NC. At Hendrick, the process took less than 3 hours without any pressure. The sales team values their customers. I did not get any bait and switch, swindle tactics that are often used in the business. The management is reasonable in handling concessions to purchase. I drove over two hours to get to the dealership, a trip well worth it. I received by far the best value for my trade and a great deal on this vehicle!

Superb - Excellent - Way Above Expectations!

by from Holly Springs, NC |

This was the absolute BEST experience with a service department - actually, with a dealership in its entirety! Everyone was friendly, energetic, and went above and beyond our expectations. Generally, when I drop my car off for service or repairs, it goes the same old way -- Drop it off, they call with an estimate, they do the repair, they call to let me know its ready, I pick it up. We thought they were all pretty much the same. Not this dealership -- I was stressed about the repair need. We were supposed to go out of town and wanted to take that vehicle. Scott left me worry free - he got it in to be looked at and had it done at the time he said it would be done. It ended up that we were the ones that couldn't pick it up in time - I called Scott, said that I couldn't pick it (and was upset about it) -- he said don't worry, WE WILL BRING THE CAR TO YOU! They had us off to our vacation in no time. We will never bring our cars anywhere else :) Thanks Scott! Thanks Hendrick Chevrolet of Cary -- you have a wonderful team!

Great inventory.

by from Fuquay Varina, NC |

Hendrick has the best inventory I have found of SS Camaros. My salesperson was very knowledgeable. I did not expect them to be open on Sunday. I was surprised that I did the deal that day!

2014 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z92

by from Norlina, NC |

Bought a 2014 Silverado 1500 Z92 truck fully loaded with 4 year or 60,000 mile warranty. Lamont Greene was the Sales man he did a great job. Helped us with everything we needed, he stayed there late 2 nights straigt. Even made sure we got home safely each night. Very pleased with all the service we got. Brain in finance was nice and patient with us. They all took the time to explain everything to us and answered all our questions no matter how trivial. Couldn't have asked for nicer people to work with on our purchase. Will definitely use their service again and will definitely refer people to Lamont at Hendrick Chevrolet.

Owner, Probuilders of the Carolinas, Inc.

by from Holly Springs, NC |

I can honestly say that I have never been treated like royalty before. The price, the trade in, the interest rate and the overall attitude was second to none.

Great experience!

by from Wendell,NC |

I was looking for a used suv with low milage and had already found one at another dealership. I persued to Hendrick anyway to see if they had anything. Abbygail was the salesperson that I talked with. I was extremely comfortable negotiating with her and she was very imformative and not pushy at all. She found a NEW suv at the price I was looking for and I was thrilled! She was totally professional and easy to work with.

My Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

I would like to give my salesman Rodney Carter a special recognition for an outstanding job. He was considerate and patient me with my purchase. Once I left the dealership I knew I made the right choice on purchasing my new Chevrolet Malibu.

Great facility and staff for my Corvette

by from Cary, NC |

Since buying my used 2004 Corvette from Hendrick Chevrolet in Cary NC I have had it serviced at their service center. I had always shyed away from service at a dealer maintainance shop for fear of being over priced and slow. So many times in the past it has been my experience at repair shops that I have been met with arrogance and laziness. My experience at the Hendricks facility has been top shelf every time. I was surprised to be welcomed each time I arrived at this shop by your friendly and enthusiastic staff. My main contact there has been Danny Deweese and would like to give him an extra show of appreciation for always going out of his way for me and my vehicle. Please do what you can to hold onto him because he is a valuable asset and I wouldn't want to lose him as my service advisor. Even though having troubles with a vehicle is a hassle with all the inconvinience and cost, the friendly atmosphere and dynamic staff there really takes the sting out of having to do it. It's nice to know if my car needed a part (and it has) that it would be in stock at the facility and there was a staff of mechanics there who would know how to properly install it. Please thank Danny and the rest of your staff there at the Cary Auto Mall for their great work and attitude. It means a lot to me. And by the way. The new facility is really beautiful there. The facelift to the showroom and especially the new entrance to the service area is very nice. It really gives a great first impression with being so modern and clean. Thanks again and keep up the good work because it is greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Richard Hill. 2004 Corvette.