Audi Cary

600 Auto Park Blvd, Cary, NC 27511

New 888-419-8767
Used 866-533-5376
Service 888-598-3593

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great Customer Service - Johnnie Richards

by from Cary, NC |

For months I had been researching various car sites with the intent to sell my 2004 Acura MDX and purchase either a 2012 Acura RDX or 2011 Audi Q5. Two months ago I visited Leith Audi in Cary and met Johnnie Richards. He was very helpful explaining the differences in the Audi Q5 models and providing me with a trade-in analysis for my Acura. That day I realized that Leith Audi Q5s were priced appropriately for the market area. However, I decided not to purchase that day but instead to hold off until early April and make a final decision. Last Friday April 11, I contacted Johnnie and mentioned I was coming by their dealership that afternoon to take another look at their used Audis. He worked hard for me to negotiate a price that was in my ballpark. I left that afternoon with a really nice Q5 thanks to Johnnie. He is an outstanding salesperson, very thorough and not pushy. I had dreaded the experience in the past simply because too many car salespeople are pushy!!!! The selling process went smoothly and the customer satisfaction rating for Johnnie is Excellent!

Excellent customer service

by from Raleigh, NC |

I am in the process of purchasing a new car so I decided to check out Audi of Cary, the customer service I received from Johnnie Richards was outstanding. He was very professional and knowledgeable but not pushy. I told him exactly what I wanted and he was able to break everything down for me. I will definitely be back because Johnnie's great customer service, keep up the good work!

Great service. Clean facilities.

by from Roanoke,VA |

Johnie Richards is the consummate salesman. He is very pleasant, polite, professional, thorough with attention to detail, patient, giving all the inputs to help the buyer to make a good decision without being pushy. We had a great buying experience at Audi, Cary.

Great Experience!

by from Willow Spring, NC |

My husband and I had been in the market for an SUV for a while now and I had been leaning towards an Audi. We stopped by Audi Cary and talked with Robert and Wes. They let us look at all of the different models and options that we could get in an Audi SUV. I fell in love with the Q5 and after test driving and exploring the different trim levels I found the perfect one for our family. The entire Audi Cary sales team was professional and helpful. I LOVE my new Q5 and highly recommend Audi Cary to anyone who is looking!!

Great service

by from Raleigh, NC |

Jock was great to work with on my recent purchase of an A 4. Initially was looking at A3 and with Jock's help determined that an A4 was the right car for me.

Excellent Customer Service from Johnnie Richards

by from Durham |

I recently purchased my 2nd Audi A6... The customer service I received from Johnnie Richards was outstanding. He was very informative and professional. Needless to say I'm a customer for life. Thanks so much to him and Ed for all they do!

Johnnie Richards - Audi Cary

by from Cary, North Carolina |

I just bought my new Audi A4 Premium Plus fully-loaded from Audi Cary. I was really impressed by the customer service. To be specific, I really enjoyed working with Johnnie Richards to make this process as smooth as possible. He did a great job in giving me the best deal possible in accordance with my requirements and more importantly made the process quick and smooth. My friend and me also truly enjoyed communicating with him about topics unrelated to the car I was buying. In short, he made the whole experience a lot more enjoyable than it would have been. I totally recommend Audi Cary and Johnnie, if you are looking to buy a new or used car.

Long distance purchase.....went excellent!!!

by from Suburbs of Philadelphia, PA |

Let me begin by saying that I have been in "customer service" for over 37 years and this experience was as wonderful as it could have been! I had been looking to replace my 2010 Audi S4 with a 2012 with very specific options. I had found it at Cary, but they were 420 miles from my home! I called them up to inquire and was greeted immediately and passed along to a sales person. Len Talarico introduced himself and offered to help. He didn't know where I was at that point and proceeded to assist me. He answered all of my questions with a high-degree of knowledge and professionalism. The car I was interested had just become available and had a minimum description online with just a few photos. I asked Len to email me additional photographs, which he did rather quickly. Once I determined the car was equipped with the options I wanted, we began discussing my trade and negotiating the entire transaction. We worked out all the details in just a few days by communicating via telephone, email and even text messages. Almost every form of communication was utilized and Len was there every step with a quick and professional reply. I filled out a credit application online and received a call from Gene (the finance person) the following day. Everything was all approved and set. I then made final arrangements with Len for the end of the week. I drove down Friday early AM and arrived by 10:30 am. I was quickly greeted at the door by other salesmen and welcomed into their facility. I felt very comfortable, as if I was dealing with old friends. Len walked over, introduced himself and we began the process, which was done in just a short time. I even needed some additional time to swap my personal belongings and prepare the car from the long journey home. Everyone was quite accommodating- despite the cold, wind and sleeting rain. Len offered me snacks and a hot beverage prior to heading home- again just another way I felt so comfortable and appreciated!! My hats off to everyone there, a terrific buying experience- my best ever!!!

Pleasant Car Buying Experience

by from Cary, NC |

I recently purchased my second Audi from Leith Audi in Cary. I want to say thanks to Len, Wes and Alex for a smooth transaction and pleasant experience.

Johnnie Richards

by from Raleigh, NC |

I came in just to look (although I pretty much knew I would wind up with an Audi at some point). Walked out with a gorgous car that day. That's a testament to Johnnie's personality and sales skills (and, of course, a great car). Johnnie is low key, pleasant, extremely knowledgeable and helpful, patient, reassuring and just plain nice. I wanted an A4 without the Nav system. They had one coming in from Germany around the 1st of May but they also had the exact same car/ color without the Nav system on the showroom floor. Johnnie and Wes were great. I can't stand "being sold" so they gently nudged me over to the showroom car by bringing down the price to the point it didn't make sense for me to wait for the one without the nav system. This threw me for a loop as I wasn't quite ready to drive off with a new car that very day ... but Johnnie and Gene made it relatively painless. Kudos to Audi Cary for a great group of people .. and thanks, Johnnie, for helping me through the new car buying process.

2007 RS4

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

Each time I stopped at Audi of Cary, Len Talarico was friendly, helpful and most importantly, low key. I didn't feel pressured at all. We test drove an A5 on my first trip and unlike many dealers, I wasn't pulled inside to meet the manager, etc. On my second trip, I was just looking. Len seemed to understand that. We just talked about cars. My wife saw the RS4 in the lot. We liked the color and the muscular look but it seemed impractical so, we drove off. I had to drive that car so, I made a third trip to Audi Cary. Len took me on an extended drive of the RS4. Again, no reason to go meet the manager. I jumped in my car and left. Later, I requested a breakdown of what the RS4 would cost with fees, registration, tax, warranty and in minutes I had a reply to my email with all the info I needed. I bought the car and picked it up that night. It's crazy, impractical, scary fast and I LOVE IT!!!! I can only hope my experience with the service department equals my experience with Len. Thanks!!