Audi Cary

600 Auto Park Blvd, Cary, NC 27511

New 888-419-8767
Used 866-533-5376
Service 888-598-3593

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great Customer Service - Johnnie Richards

by from Cary, NC |

For months I had been researching various car sites with the intent to sell my 2004 Acura MDX and purchase either a 2012 Acura RDX or 2011 Audi Q5. Two months ago I visited Leith Audi in Cary and met Johnnie Richards. He was very helpful explaining the differences in the Audi Q5 models and providing me with a trade-in analysis for my Acura. That day I realized that Leith Audi Q5s were priced appropriately for the market area. However, I decided not to purchase that day but instead to hold off until early April and make a final decision. Last Friday April 11, I contacted Johnnie and mentioned I was coming by their dealership that afternoon to take another look at their used Audis. He worked hard for me to negotiate a price that was in my ballpark. I left that afternoon with a really nice Q5 thanks to Johnnie. He is an outstanding salesperson, very thorough and not pushy. I had dreaded the experience in the past simply because too many car salespeople are pushy!!!! The selling process went smoothly and the customer satisfaction rating for Johnnie is Excellent!

Great Experience!

by from Oakland, MD |

I recently purchased a used car from Audi Cary and had a great experience. Brian worked with me every step of the way and made the entire process quick and painless! The staff at Audi Cary was extremely professional and friendly. Brian was very helpful every step of the way! I would recommend anyone interested in a quality experience go straight to Audi Cary!

Good experience so far

by from Carthage NC |

I just purchased a vehicle from this dealership and my salesman was Johnathan, he was very helpful with this spur of the moment purchase. He was very approachable and listened to me and my expectations of this purchase. I would recommend purchasing from this dealership and would definitely recommend asking for Johnathan to assist with you with your search and purchase of a automobile. I will follow-up with another review on repairs after the warranty period and repairs are completed on the quality and reliability of what was promised with the warranty and services provided. At this time I would recommend this as a great place to purchase with this salesman.

Great experience with a service-oriented team

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

My car had some unexpected major service needed after a seal started to leak on a long trip. While deciding whether or not to repair that car, a great car that I loved, I also started getting myself up to speed on possible replacements. I found a few possible makes/models that worked, and the Audi A4 Avant was one. I love a good wagon. But I was still looking at and test driving Subaru Outbacks and BMW xDrive wagons as well. I saw a pre-owned Audi Certified A4 Avant posted on Audi Cary's website, and looked like it ticked all or most of the boxes I was looking for. I drove down to look at it and take it for a ride. Jim F. was the first salesperson I met, and I'm glad I did. He was friendly, interested, ready to help, and very knowledgeable. I thoroughly enjoyed working with him. His goal was to make sure all of my questions were answered and that my experience was positive. Obviously he wanted to sell a car as well, but that was never the apparent main goal. Neither he nor any of his staff were pushy or coercive at all. The informative and positive experience with a team-oriented approach seemed the goal, and that sold me as much as the car. When I said I was, in fact, interested in the car (and doing business with them), he gave me a fair offer, and with a little negotiation, we quickly reached an agreement. I hadn't intended on buying a car that day, and I had been heavily leaning toward Subaru Outbacks again, but was ready to buy a car if I found a) the right one/deal and b) the right sales people. I did with my A4 Avant and Jim at Audi Cary. While we were doing all the paperwork, he made sure to introduce me to the GM, the parts department, and one of the key service people, who answered all of my questions about the vehicle's history, his thoughts and recommendations for service/parts (e.g., tires) in the future, and more. Again, it felt like you were joining a team for the long term rather than simply trading cash for a car. Once the car was detailed and pulled around after all the documents were signed, he gave me the keys, and sat down in the car with me to help me understand how all the Audi-specific things worked. This is my first Audi; so, I found it helpful. And again, he didn't just toss me the keys and say, "Thanks. Bye." He kept the focus on the exceptional customer experience right through the very end. That continual high level of service is uncommon in my experience, and I found it with the entire staff. I usually find a good local independent mechanic to service my cars since dealers can be significantly pricier. The anticipated service prices I asked about seemed reasonable, but the high quality of the experience is what will bring me back. You can probably find a good car at most dealers in the area. But I would strongly recommend that you talk with the team at Audi Cary for an exceptional experience with trustworthy people. I trust that I got a great car, and if any problems arise (not that I expect any), Audi Cary would take care of them no questions asked.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Apex, NC |

I recently purchased a CPO A6 from Johnnie Richards at Audi Cary. This was my first luxury car purchase and the experience far exceeded my expectations. I worked with Johnnie for several weeks to find the right car for me. Throughout the process Johnnie was a true professional. He was a pleasure to work with and got me the car I wanted at a price that was right. I will be looking forward to buying my next car from Johnnie and Audi Cary.

First luxury car

by from Cary, NC |

Jim Fryling was always helpful and responsive. I was very happy with the experience and am enjoying my new S3

Great Experience!

by from Cary, NC |

We had a great experience purchasing an Audi A3 from Johnnie Richards at Cary Audi. He had a vast knowledge of the specific car we were looking at along with all Audi's in general. He never came off as pushy and was very professional throughout the entire process. While in negotiations we could tell that he was definitely trying to help us out as much as possible. If we do decide to purchase another Audi, would definitely request to have Johnnie as our Salesperson again.

Certified Pre-Owned Purchase

by from Fuquay Varina, NC |

Easy and smooth first time buying experience of a Certified Pre-Owned Audi Q7. Len could not have been any nicer and even came in on his day off to complete the deal! He went above and beyond! Thank you, Len, Gene, and Audi Cary for getting me into my first Audi! I look forward to working with you all in the future! Many thanks, Stacey Ferrell

Good information - and no hype!

by from Cary, NC |

We had looked at several other new car dealers and we had just about settled on one, when we decided to stop at Audi. Audi was new to us, but the brand specialist, Len, was a wealth of information. He helped us explore the models in a relaxed way, and his low pressure and great knowledge made us comfortable with a selection that was a great fit. Now we are glad we stopped -- Audi and Len won us over!

Excellent trade in and buying experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

We had an excellent experience trading in and purchasing a car. Brian Roe was very helpful and willing to answer questions. He was available for followup questions.

My First Audi

by from Goldsboro, NC |

This is my first purchase of an Audi. The experience has been everything that I wanted. Brian Roe did a great job helping us from our first visit to following up with us after the sell. Highly recommend Audi of Cary.