Audi Cary

600 Auto Park Blvd, Cary, NC 27511

New 888-419-8767
Used 866-533-5376
Service 888-598-3593

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great Customer Service - Johnnie Richards

by from Cary, NC |

For months I had been researching various car sites with the intent to sell my 2004 Acura MDX and purchase either a 2012 Acura RDX or 2011 Audi Q5. Two months ago I visited Leith Audi in Cary and met Johnnie Richards. He was very helpful explaining the differences in the Audi Q5 models and providing me with a trade-in analysis for my Acura. That day I realized that Leith Audi Q5s were priced appropriately for the market area. However, I decided not to purchase that day but instead to hold off until early April and make a final decision. Last Friday April 11, I contacted Johnnie and mentioned I was coming by their dealership that afternoon to take another look at their used Audis. He worked hard for me to negotiate a price that was in my ballpark. I left that afternoon with a really nice Q5 thanks to Johnnie. He is an outstanding salesperson, very thorough and not pushy. I had dreaded the experience in the past simply because too many car salespeople are pushy!!!! The selling process went smoothly and the customer satisfaction rating for Johnnie is Excellent!

Great experience at Audi Cary

by from Durham, NC |

This was my second time purchasing an Audi A4. It has consistently received top-notch reviews and my personal experience with the car (and Audi in general) has been great. I expect to be an Audi customer for many years to come. The staff at Audi Cary is professional, respectful, and friendly. Len put together a very competitive offer for me and worked through the deal in a straight-forward and efficient manner. I would recommend Len to any of my friends or family. If you're thinking about an Audi for your next vehicle, I would suggest Audi Cary as your first stop.

Win Win at this dealership

by from Siler City, NC |

First time Audi customer, I researched Audi's technologies. I went and test drove and spoke to a very knowledgeable salesmen. Between him and his Manager you knew they wanted to put you in your choice car. The team was courteous, amenable and I was able to learn all I needed from them and work out a deal that was exactly what I wanted. When your ready for a performance vehicle like Audi, I recommend this team of professionals.

Good experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

I worked with Robert to get my new Q5. He has very good knowledge about the car and explained about all the options we could add to our car that we got shipped from Germany since it was a custom order.

Great experience. will return

by from Cary, NC |

I worked with Robert for my third A4.He has an excellent knowledge of the cars, and options available. he works very hard at providing the deal that you need to complete the contact. Wes, also is very approachable and helped to complete the deal. I feel compleely satisfied, and have made this my car dealer.

Excellent Customer Service - Johnnie Richards

by from Rocky Mount, NC |

Our experience with this dealership was just awesome. Our salesperson was Johnnie Richards. He is very nice, helpful, and knowledgeable. He even came in on his day off so my husband and I could test drive two different Audi's to determine which one was better suited for us. He was very patient with us through the entire process....we started looking in July of 2014 and didnt purchase until March of 2015. He always had an immediate response to all of my many emails! The environment of the dealership is awesome as well. Everybody is very professional and the sales manager was very appreciate of our business. The service department is great, love that I get another Audi when I have to drop mines off to be serviced. When I am ready to purchase another car, it will definitely be another Audi and it will definitely be from Audi Cary!!

Great Audi experience

by from Cary, NC |

Leasing a car has never been so easy. I had a very positive, seamless experience from beginning to end. Jim was excellent to work with as was Alex in financing and each of the employees I met were super friendly and professional!

Great service and support !

by from Chapel Hill |

Brian in sales helped me with the purchase of my new Q5, and made it an effortless experience, and Michelle in servicing feels like a family member as she is always quick offer support.

Purchased Q5 - Jim Fryling was our salesman

by from Raleigh, NC |

Jim did a fantastic job taking us through the process of buying a Q5. My wife and I had previously been to 3 other dealerships, and subsequently went to one more, and no salesman was more laid back and with better knowledge of the car. When we left after our initial test drive, Jim said he'd love our business in an earnest way that, unlike other dealers, struck us as sincere and honest. I went into the process as a 2x BMW Owner and with 5 different cars I potentially wanted to test drive and maybe purchase, including the X3. I left the Audi Cary dealership, and, within an hour, knew I had found the car I wanted in the Q5. A lot of credit has to be given to Jim and the dealership explaining the car so well and making us feel comfortable. I never even test drove the X3.

I'd easily recommend Cary Audi

by from Wilmington, NC |

The folks at Audi Cary were top-notch. I dealt with Jim Fryling in sales and Gene in finance, and they both made a typically painful experience rather pleasant. I even drove over 2 hours to Cary, despite having a dealer here in Wilmington NC (Cape Fear Audi). They were that much better. Period.

Great Buying Experience - Brian Roe

by from Charlotte, NC |

Brian made the purchase of our 2013 Q5 very easy. I appreciated the low pressure, but professional approach. He was very knowledgeable and showed me every feature on the car before I drove it off the lot. WE love the car and would recommend Brian to our friends!